• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Legendary Crystal / Pokémon Allstars

FlipelyFlip

Arr teh Pirate
Years
Heyey everybody,

today I'm presenting my Pokémon Game on what I'm working :D

Logo9.png

Prewords

I've worked a lot on RPG-Maker XP, VX, VXAce, 2k/3 and I never created something good, so I stoped for a while.
Now after a few tries and failed projects, I started to work on my first own Pokémon-game.
I read the manga and also played all the games and watched the movies and it inspired me to create a game, that containes a good mix of the manga, the games and the movies.

Prestory

As a young child, you growed up in your hometown Polywag Town. Your best friend called Max, loves Pokémon, but your problem is, you have a phobic against Pokémon.
One day Prof. Oak came to your hometown to research the Pokémon in your region and to give some kids their first Pokémon and a Pokédex to be real Pokémon-trainer and start their journey. Your friend Max also wanted to start his journey and tried to persuade you, but you won't. So he started his journey on his own.

Story

2 weeks after your friend started his journey, he disapeared. Now you want to know what happened, but you know, you can't go into the tall grass without a Pokémon. You're asking Prof. Oak for a Pokémon to search your friend. You're trying to bear down your phobic against Pokémon for your friend. Oak is that impressed that he gives you a Pokémon and a Pokédex for your journey. Will you find your friend or will you end up like him?

Chronology

This game takes place before any games, mangas and movies. You can say it's a pre-story to the original games. (:

Characters

Hero
Spoiler:

Blue
Spoiler:

Screenshots

Titelscreen.png

The titlescreen (:

Route%201.png

I know there's german on, but the game will be also available in english ;)
The text says: Hero: And what is a Pineco?

Schattenspiel.png

Shadows will be in every greater town in the game. (:

Labor.png

What kind of a lab would this be?

Serverraum.png

A room filled with servers. Maybe it's an important company?

Karte1.png

The Pokécom map function, nothing special ^^"

karte%20hg%20ss.png

The playable regions on one sight ;D

Features

• All Pokémon will be catchable
  • 1 large Region is available and also it will be Kanto and Jotho be available.
  • A good Storyline ;D
  • An intepretationstory of team Rocket
  • Same thing for the Unowns ;D

Credits

Maruno and Poccil for the Starterkit
Enterbrain for the RPG-Maker

Neo-Spriteman for Charsets and Trainers
Kyldove for some tilesets
FL for the Unova Pack
Ho-Oh112 for the MysteryGift Script

Conclusion

I'd like to say thank you to you all who read this thread and to all who will play this game when it's out (:
I hope I'll get some feedback^^"

Greetings,
Flip ;D

PS: Sorry for the maybe very bad grammar and english^^"
It's not my primary language.^^"

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Approved, but moved to Beginner's Showcase, not enough content here for The Showcase. Good luck with the game!

FlipelyFlip

Arr teh Pirate
Years
heyey,

a "greater" update is now here :D

the first thing I want to tell is, that I'm remapping all my outdoor maps I've made. I'm updating them to my actual BW-Tiles. First screenshots of the maps you can find on my deviantart account. Link is here: Link to my deviantart account.

The next thing is, I got some help from McSora from a german comunity. He helps me with creating the soundtrack for my pokégame. First examples I will upload and let you listen to them (:

And I also got help from 2 Spriters which will help me with diffrent spriting issues I have. One is Nasuke Uchimaki or maybe better known as Kuroi_Rin. The second one is 9-FiNN-6 or better known as _FiNN_.

BoogatieRoll, a friend of mine, helped me to create the Updater, or better said: he made it for me^^". It works perfectly, so there is no problem later with updating the games for you (:

It's still a lot of work for me to do, but I can work now faster with the help of these guys and also you can see, that this project is not dead (:

~Flipely

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Great Concept and story I give ya that.
Just a few things I'm unsure of.
first off, your Cities. ''Polywag City'' and ''Charizard City''
Even if the city is heavily based off of these pokémon, having their names as the town name shows too much unoriginality and uncreativity, I'm 100% sure you can think of better.
Second, Blue.
You say all these events happen before every single game manga and anime episode every released, yet in his Character description you say his story unfolds after his loss at Indigo Platue. So? Which is it?

Lastly, It's not a big deal but.
Schattenspiel.png

The town in my eyes looks really empty...

FlipelyFlip

Arr teh Pirate
Years
heyey,

thanks for the critique.

First:
I choosed the most names of the cities, because they have all a story behind them or there are some other backgrounds for the name.
The town Poliwag Town is called after the common appearance of the Poliwags around the city.

About Charizard City: there is a legend that a few 100 years a lot of charizard lived around the town. But after a hard winter a lot of them died and they moved further to the south. So this town still kept the name in hope that the Charizards will return some day

The thing with Blue is:
When he first met Red, he already was the champion of Kanto. But he wanted to start again from zero. It's also said in the Manga, that he returned as champion from the Indigo Plateau. So I'm refering to his first time at Indigo Plateau.

Also every one of the 3 has an own background story which is not often shown in the Manga. So I have enough space around to create my own story but built their story also in.

About the Screenshot of Charizard City: I know. I'm know updating all maps to BW-Tiles and I have also to remap Charizard City and I will then make it better (:

~flip

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Still, I could come up with better names which still refer to the Pokemon.
Polilake city?
Wagle City?
Charizen City
Zardle City.

Just it seems very boring having it plain and simply as pokemomn names.

FlipelyFlip

Arr teh Pirate
Years
yeah, I know what you mean, but I don't really think it's a big problem to keep them like that. If more people have a problem with the names, I'll change them, but by now, I haven't had any problems with them by now.

Back