• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Something that has been on my mind is the person in the truck from two episodes ago. The one that released the walkers. Who do you guys think that was because I honestly cannot tell. This has just been bothering me a little bit. My best guess is that it was Karen(the girl that was on the fence, but idk).

You know, I wondered the same thing. I speculated for a while that it was actually Andrea. I mean, it's obviously not, but that's how I would break into the prison if I had to. Feign an attack and just disappear in the chaos. Then regorup with the gang later and help clean up the mess.
Of course, it was probably the Stig.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
You know, I wondered the same thing. I speculated for a while that it was actually Andrea. I mean, it's obviously not, but that's how I would break into the prison if I had to. Feign an attack and just disappear in the chaos. Then regorup with the gang later and help clean up the mess.
Of course, it was probably the Stig.

Yup. He/She had a helmet, was a good driver, and very well could have been terrified of ducks. I'd give it a 90% chance.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You should most definitely start reading the comics. They're just plain fantastic! I feel like the overarching story is told much better in print than it can ever be on television.

The first and second compendiums are both out now, so you can buy the books en-masse for a very reasonable price. On top of being able to read almost the whole story to date in one place, you'll also have two gigantic stacks of paper to use as a desk-weight! Win-Win!!!

Or you can go to your local library! The first one's been out for a while, so you can probably get a copy of that one easy. I got it last Friday and read the entire thing in a day. It cost $60 by the way, in case you're interested. The second compendium was released last year, so it's a little harder to get, but it'll catch you up very close to the current releases. Or the latest anyway, I don't know if the comic's still ongoing.

Something that has been on my mind is the person in the truck from two episodes ago. The one that released the walkers. Who do you guys think that was because I honestly cannot tell. This has just been bothering me a little bit. My best guess is that it was Karen(the girl that was on the fence, but idk).

I was talking about that with Alexia! I remarked that it was most likely a woman, cause of the slim figure, but like Alexia said, it can't be Andrea. And I don't know any other woman sided with Woodbury.

My friends also mentioned that there was someone stalking the Ricktatorship. Back in that episode that started off with the deer cut in half to draw the walkers, they never showed the guy. I always assumed it was that prison dude with the shovel, but my friends told me it couldn't have been him. So I'm really confuzzled. :c

Years
Yup. He/She had a helmet, was a good driver

Well then there is no possible way it was Lori :P even if she is dead but whatever

I remember that weird person stalking them in the prison! Also I feel like said stalker did something else to make their lives more difficult, but I can't remember. Hm.. did we see for a fact that all the prisoners died? Cuz I know that Rick locked one guy out of the prison, but I can't remember if we saw him die. (I also can't remember what episode we saw someone was stalking the prison)

Also, I doubt/wouldn't assume they're allied with Woodbury. Because if I remember correctly, the stalker person was waaay before Glenn and Maggie were captured. Are there any characters we've seen on the show before (however minor) that have loose ends?

Also, everyone should read the comics. Just saying. :D
(Oh and kind of unrelated, but I had to do a practice essay on a character who earns the respect of their community, and I went with Rick :D)

Honest

Hi!
Years
That's the prisoner dude I was talking about. Axel's fellow prisoner took him out, I forgot his name. So yeah, he's dead. And I can't recall anyone else. :c

Good person to pick. ;D I have a thesis coming up "What is the correlation between death and character development" and I'm so going to use Rick and the entire Walking Dead story line in general for it. :3

Sirfetch’d

Also we never saw this truck driver leave the prison right? So she could still be there?

Honest

Hi!
Years
If I recall correctly, no. Wow, that actually never crossed my mind.

You think they're actually going to expand on it, though? It wasn't made so obvious.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
If I recall correctly, no. Wow, that actually never crossed my mind.

You think they're actually going to expand on it, though? It wasn't made so obvious.

Personally, I think they will. I don't remember seeing the driver leave the compound when the rest of the Governor's forces retreated, so said person could easily have found their own way in the same way Tyreese and company did through the burned out portion of the building. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a two-front prison attack; one force outside and one from within.

As for the compendium, buying both in paperback from Amazon will cost around $60 total (free shipping applies to anywhere in the US). I don't know about most local libraries around the country, but the few within driving distance of Alexial and me don't have any comics, let along something as large and costly as the TWD compendium. We've got a small DVD/CD section and, although the library has some pretty great funding, they haven't seen any type of update in over a year. If you do have a library with TWD trades or any other relevant comics, I'd count yourself as very lucky!

Also, the comic series is very much ongoing. If I'm not mistaken, Kirkman has been quoted as saying that he'll keep writing it until nobody is willing to read it. We're very likely to see Rick and company die, be replaced, and then see their replacements killed as well. The series is currently on issue 107 and there are many more to come! If they can get away with it I'd love to see the television show made in time with the books after a while. There are only 12 comics a year and each episode of the show covers the content of about 2 books. Eventually the book will have to speed up or the show slow down if they're to keep making both until some sort of actual conclusion.

Sorry to bring things so far off-topic! As for that...

Andrea, no matter who she sides with in the end, is going to have some serious explaining to do! Can you imagine being in her shoes for that? It'll be either, "Sorry, Mr. Governor, sir!" or, "Sorry, Mr. Rictator, sir!". If I were her I'd probably just make peace with Michonne and be on my way after the war. They worked so well together and seemed to have found some real happiness and comfort with each other. I know Andrea has become very attached to Woodbury's less crazy residents, but they're either all going to die by their own leader's hand or they're going to be cast back out into the wild, wild world. It'll be a tough choice to make, but I really do think Andrea will find more purpose and have a better chance at survival if she just takes off with Michonne and lives happily ever after.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nah, you can discuss the comic! I have to edit the first post, but anything Walking Dead related is permissible. So no worries!

Well, the citizens of Woodbury are almost definitely going to be sent to the prison as an army, like in the comics. And that way, a lot will die. That's what I foresee, anyway.

Years
Heey.

Username: Delta
Favorite Character and why: It WAS Dale, because he was always the wise one of the group, and was the main moral support, but since his death, I'd say Daryl, because he's the most loveable of the group.
Quiz Result: I got Dale, because apparently I'm "stalwart, wise, and clearheaded", which I would say is true. Actually, now that I look at it, I match Dale's description perfectly.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Notable: AMC just publisized a sneak peak at tomorrow's episode, click here!

Damn. You think that dude's gonna come back to haunt the group? Not everyday you see a survivor.

Sirfetch’d

OMG Dale :( he was such a moving character and he saved Andrea! I really miss him and was sad to see him die that way

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
OMG Dale :( he was such a moving character and he saved Andrea! I really miss him and was sad to see him die that way

Spoiler:

I feel like all I'm doing is agreeing with everyone but I DEFINITELY think your second point will become a reality. He did return in the comic (of course I have to bring that up...), but just in the context of the show its clear that he's got much more to offer as a character.

Seeing the evolution of Rick and company mirrored by the person you mentioned in spoilers is too good an opportunity for the writers to ignore.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I sort of expected him to come back, honestly. Both in the show and the comic. Like Zissou said, he's got so much to offer.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I would definitely like to see him come back and would like to see his reaction on how Rick has changed so much.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
I would definitely like to see him come back and would like to see his reaction on how Rick has changed so much.

Working off of what you've said, I'd like to add that the contrast between Carl and Morgan's son (don't remember his name) has got to be striking by now. Carl has become the toughest little kid on the face of the planet while Morgan's son likely hasn't. What would they talk about? I know how it was handled in the comic, but I hope the show does it differently to show a contrast between two living children, not one zombie and one murderous pre-teen.

Sirfetch’d

Working off of what you've said, I'd like to add that the contrast between Carl and Morgan's son (don't remember his name) has got to be striking by now. Carl has become the toughest little kid on the face of the planet while Morgan's son likely hasn't. What would they talk about? I know how it was handled in the comic, but I hope the show does it differently to show a contrast between two living children, not one zombie and one murderous pre-teen.

Duane is his son's name I believe. And I actually think that they would make great friends. Carl and duane that is. This would give Carl a chance to step up to a leader position of his own teaching Duane a few things about survival.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Duane is his son's name I believe. And I actually think that they would make great friends. Carl and duane that is. This would give Carl a chance to step up to a leader position of his own teaching Duane a few things about survival.

=[

I hope you guys are watching the episode. Both really happy and really sad. Poor Morgan.

Years
I only managed to see the last 10 min. of the episode :(
Now I'm mad. I missed the re-appearance of Morgan D:

Last edited:
Back