• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Attack of Team Aeros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The Attack of Team Aeros!

Team Aeros, a new supervillian clan have risen into the space that others have tried to fill. Rocket, Magma and Aqua all failed, but they are different. These are super powerful, using dragon and flying Pokemon to exterminate their enemies. You can choose the path of evil and join Team Aeros. You can choose any non-legendary Pokemon that is dragon or flying based and try to capture Rayquaza - the final part of your plan for world domination.

The Hoenn Department of International Security (HDoIS) have decided to do something about it. They are sending elite champions to combat this ever worsening evil. You can be one of these champions. You can choose any Pokemon to try to defeat these enemies.

Use the form below to sign up:

Name: [Your name]
Aeros/HDoIS?: [Will you join Team Aeros or fight them?]
Pokemon: [choose your Pokemon!]
Personality: [describe your personality]
Looks: [what do you look like?]

For example:

Name: Mike
Aeros/HDoIS?: HDoIS
Pokemon: Glalie, Shiny Electabuzz, Tyranitar, Charizard, Absol, Skarmory
Personality: I am an outgoing person who makes friends with anyone easily.
Looks: Spiked up brown hair, blue T-shirt with dark blue jeans.

Please do not use legendaries (and especially Rayquaza, for obvious reasons).

Sign up soon. As soon as I have 2 more members the RPG will get going! So hurry!

Last edited:

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
Name Tyler
i will fight against Areos
Pokemon Blaziken,Pikachu,Charizard,Degong,Salemanc,Gardivor.
Personality Funny cool,nice,challenging
Look's black hair black skin blue eyes.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
Name: Alia
Pokemon:Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert, Flygon (Shiny), Salamence, Charizard (Shiny)
Personality: Fun loving, serious in battle. But mostly friendly and very loving
Looks: Long brown hair that is kept in a braid and blue-green eyes. Has six piercings in each ear, a total of twelve.wears a white tanktop, black pants and tennis shoes.

Years
OOC: Why yes it is! It gets underway now!

OOC: dr. jay, please learn how to spell the names of the Pokemon. I don't know of Salemanc.

The governing board of Hoenn called them up towards the table at which they were sitting at. Mike, Tyler and Alia stepped up to their places and were addressed by the board.

"We have concluded that you 3 elite trainers are worthy, and strong enough, to represent all of Hoenn in the huge task ahead of you. Your mission is to defeat Team Aeros, and fight against the capture of Rayquaza"

"Yes sir!" The 3 trainers replied, in unison.

Meanwhile...

After emerging from their secret base that overlooked Fallabor Town, a group of Team Aeros members were checking out some up and coming trainers at the contest hall. They walked into the judging area and sat down. They watched with interest at the Pokemon being shown off. All the best Pokemon are in the Tough Contests. Luckily, one was going on right now.

The appeal round was starting. As the name Rave was called, a teenager stood up with his Dragonite, which almost filled the whole hall. He was dressed from head to toe in black. This was who they had come to see. Rumours had gone round that he was the strongest trainer in North Hoenn, and regularly represented the area at tournaments at the Battle Tower.

He started off by showing off a bit and using Slam against all the other Pokemon! The trainers Pokemon were hurt badly, and looked like they couldn't go on. Unfortunately for their trainers, they couldn't. A Makuhita, a Pinsir and a Heracross just can't withstand the weight of a Dragonite, and all fainted instantly. The contest was awarded to the hooded teenager, to the dismay of the other contestants and the crowd, and was booed off of the stage.

He entered the lobby to collect the ribbon and the cash prize, when the Team Aeros members approached him, and offered him a place in Team Aeros. Rave was reluctant at first, but after a few minutes of discussion, they shook hands and the deal was done. He was whisked to the Team Aeros base on a Swellow. He had chosen the path of evil, so what would the consequences be?

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
Name devon
I am against aeros
Pokemon dragonite charazard gyrados dragonite shiny gyrados charazard.
Personality easily angered
Look's a sprite should do.

Years
OOC: Not approved. Please can you use different Pokemon and make your submission more reader-friendly (again, learn how to spell the names of the Pokemon).

As the three trainers left the building, they started to talk about their task, and the Pokemon they would be using to defeat Team Aeros. They found out that Mike used a Glalie, a shiny Electabuzz, a Tyranitar, a Charizard, an Absol and a Skarmory. Alia used a Blaziken, a Sceptile, a Swampert, a shiny Flygon, a Salamence and a shiny Charizard. Tyler liked to use a Blaziken, a Pikachu, a Charizard, a Dewgong, a Salemance and a Gardivoir.

They decided to set off and get something to eat...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Is it too late for me to join?? Posting my profile just in case:

Name: Anna
Pokemon: Blaze(Charizard, F), Makuku(or Mak for short)(Raichu, M, Shiney), Mystic(Dragonite, F, Sliver colored), Sonic(Pidgeot, M), Luna(Umbreon, F, shiney), Clover(Espeon, F, Shiney)
Personility: Short tempered, brave, kind, caring.
Looks: *the trainer sprite in the left trainer card in my sig*

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
Where do we go?"We should get food we haven't eaten in three hours"" Uhh... Please". "Blaziken Pikachu you ok"? Sorry if this isn't alright i will change

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
"Food? You know...if you were that hungry you should've eaten bfeore you came, you know? Alia said, petting a Sceptile that walked by her side. "I mean it's that sensible..." The Pokemon perked up, beginning to laugh at the unfortunate trainer. "Sceptile Scep Scep!" "Sceptile!" "Scep...."

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
Hey that isn't funny." Blaziken and Pikachu need food."Alia do you have food" Look a pokemart we are saved!!!"Uhum ecept for you uhum" Please i just get a burger

Homsar_225

A Song From the Sixties
Years
OOC

Name: Will
Pokemon: Houndoom, Zangoose, Xatu, Poliwrath, Scyther
Personality: I am intelectually gifted for my age and like politics.
Looks: A younger version of Maxie (team Magma leader).

Last edited:
Years
OOC: Approved, but put OOC: in front of a post that isn't in the RP in the future, like I have done.

"Ok, I think we should get some food for our Pokemon from the Pokemart, and then go get a burger or something. then we could go and sit somewhere."

Last edited:

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
Thank Heavens. " What I don't understand is the fact that why woud team magma and aqua and team rocket fail against them. threee componies against one. (As Tyler goes and get's his pokemon food he notices something.")
Hey look at that guys outfit. " Isn't that the Areous sign?"

Years
OOC: No it isn't... Not until we get some Team Aeros people sign up.

"No, you're probably just seeing things..."

The group set off to the Pokemart and bought some food for their Pokemon. Then they went to the burger bar and got 3 burgers (duh). They than sat down on the nearest bench.

A boy approached them, after noticing the trainers' Pokemon.

"Wow! Is that Electabuzz shiny?!?"

"Hmm? Yes, it is, who's asking?"

"It looks amazing. Look, my name's Will, and I would really like to be friends with you. Please?"

"Ok. But, there is something you must know... It's about our mission..."

Years
(To Tyler and Alia) "Pipe down... I think we can trust him. To be honet, he looks a bit like Maxie. You know, the head of Team Magma all those years ago. So if anything he would be against Aeros."

The three trainers briefed Will on their mission...

"So, you can join us, but you ust swear to secrecy..."

Years
"Woah woah woah woah woah! Don't be all in-your-face to people! It's really bugging me! But yeah, you can battle. I'll referee you. Pokemon battle, go!"

Etneri

New dude
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
:surprised
Name: Ryu.
Aeros/HDoIS?: Aeros.
Pokemon: Houndoom, Absol, Aggron, Ninetails, Seviper, Milotic.
Personality: Not very talkitive young man..
Looks: Golden Brown Chain Length Hair.. Wheres Dark Clothing..And Red/Black Shoes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back