• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haters gonna Hate.

TY

I am sorry but I can not stand Minecraft, It is just lego with monsters in it...If I wanted to I would just buy Lego set and play that.

I can remember playing it for only 30 mins, and already hating it. It lagged all the time for me and yeah its just lego with monsters, i agree with that and i kinda laughed too of that comment :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
NFS: Undercover was horrible. The mechanics were different in a really bad way, it was WAY too easy, and the storyline was..just.. horrid.

Also, Any COD game after the first Modern Warfare...

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I really dislike playing Superman 64.. for obvious reasons. (Like really, do see the game right now. You'll wish you hadn't.)

Years
Hate? Not that many, if any. I can think of a few that I'm not a big fan of, but I just can't think of any that I really "hate".

I don't like Battlefield 3; it's just not the game for me.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
I am sorry but I can not stand Minecraft, It is just lego with monsters in it...If I wanted to I would just buy Lego set and play that.
1. LEGO: Buy them at the store.
MINECRAFT: Collect materials in-game with tools you built, all while trying to survive with food you grew and armor and weapons you created.

2. LEGO: Build anything you can imagine with your friends.
MINECRAFT: Build anything you can imagine with your friends as well as hundreds of people online and even join servers.

3. LEGO: Pretend to fight with Lego characters.
MINECRAFT: Control your own personal character and fight against monsters or people online.

I can remember playing it for only 30 mins, and already hating it. It lagged all the time for me and yeah its just lego with monsters, i agree with that and i kinda laughed too of that comment :P
Lagging of a game is caused by the system, game, and/or online connection. In this case it's the system and the connection.
My laptop has good graphics and 64-bit Java so Minecraft runs fine for me. There are a few different things that can effect your Minecraft experience and it's not the games fault. This is why it lagged for you:

Single Player
: Your computer isn't powerful enough or you've built A LOT of things in a particular world.
Multiplayer: Your internet connection is bad or the servers is bad. If the server has a lot of people signed on at once or there are a lot of things built it can also cause lagging. Also if the server has bugged plugins or doesn't have the computer power to handle a certain number of players/plugins it can cause even more lagging.

Last edited:

TY

MINECRAFT: Collect materials in-game with tools you built, all while trying to survive with food you grew and armor and weapons you created.

2. LEGO: Build anything you can imagine with your friends.
MINECRAFT: Build anything you can imagine with your friends as well as hundreds of people online and even join servers.

3. LEGO: Pretend to fight with Lego characters.
MINECRAFT: Control your own personal character and fight against people online or monsters.

1. Survival is way too easy, as there are almost no enemies appearing in the day and in the night its just too easy to avoid them.

2. Okay, you have a point on this, yet there are a lot of trolls in Minecraft (well obviously since its a popular game it has tons of trolls)

3. Barely any monster variation which makes it boring.

Its just my opinion on it, it doesnt differ much from legos.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
1. Survival is way too easy, as there are almost no enemies appearing in the day and in the night its just too easy to avoid them.

2. Okay, you have a point on this, yet there are a lot of trolls in Minecraft (well obviously since its a popular game it has tons of trolls)

3. Barely any monster variation which makes it boring.

Its just my opinion on it, it doesnt differ much from legos.
Well there is one big difference, Minecraft is an actual video game. You're comparing apples to oranges. :P

Back