• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
before you insert it, open your rom with SFS then search for space and copy the offset, then go back to unzl, load your raw[nevermind what number is it] then hit write to rom then uncheck auto abord and fix poiner and enter the your offset in the image offset

open you rom with hex editor, search for "9c083f08", after you found it, reveres the offset that you have then replace it to 9c083f08

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
hi!

could someone tell me how i can edit the map where the ship to the islands goes

thx in advance

Why does everybody ignore my post?

i'll try formulating my question again:

How do i change the water where the ship goes? (not s.s.anne, but the ship where tri/rainbow pass is needed)

i mean on the same way like baro changed it to forest with train tracks...

plz help me

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
Years
Two questions.

How do I change the starting intro in FireRed/LeafGreen? (The bit with Professor Oak?)

And more importantly, how do I change the X/Y co-ordinates on the first map you warp to (like, what address are the co-ordinates located in the hex?)

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
I got a question: Can someone show me a basic pokemon battle script for Pokescript. A battle like when you gp up to verus Regirock. I need it for Ruby. Thanks,

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Why does everybody ignore my post?

i'll try formulating my question again:

How do i change the water where the ship goes? (not s.s.anne, but the ship where tri/rainbow pass is needed)

i mean on the same way like baro changed it to forest with train tracks...

plz help me

open your ROM with TileMolester and go to 46A1D8..!^^

Last edited:

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
Years
I got a question: Can someone show me a basic pokemon battle script for Pokescript. A battle like when you gp up to verus Regirock. I need it for Ruby. Thanks,

#org $start
lock
faceplayer
message $1 (Points to the later on message.)
boxset 6 (Loads a message box.)
cry 0xA1 401 (Cry, 0xA1 is the cry bank, 401 is Regirock.)
nop (Buffer.)
nop (Buffer.)
wildbattle 401 50 0x00 (Regirock is number 401, 50 is its level, 0x00 is its item.)
fadescreen 0
#raw 0x53 0x0F 0x80 (Makes the overworld sprite disappear.)
setflag 0x200 (Makes it so the overworld sprite doesn't reappear. Assign the overworld's people ID to 0200, or whatever number.)
release
end

#org $1
$1 1 =REGIROCK: Graagh!

Erase the comments and what-not. Sorry if you already knew most of it, but this should clarify.

Last edited:

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
How do I change the Trainer sprite, (the one you see on the Trainer card).
How do I change the words on the title screen from 'Ruby' to 'Malachite'?
Does anybody have an INI file for Ruby? (For A-Text)

The trainer sprite on the card is the same you see in battle. You can change that using Unlz. I don't have the numbers but there is a tutorial on this site so you can look in document and tutorials section. There is also a tutorial on how to change the title screen which requires Unlz and maybe APE if u go advanced. You can look for an Ini on the resource page or on google. If you have no luck plz pm me. But search first!

Pokefan2000

That's Mama Luigi to you!
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2010
thats extremely ignorant to do..its also spamming so to shut you uup lemme tell you, inserting one cry in Pokecry messes up the other, if you had searched you would have known that

Sorry I spammed. Is there a way I can replace the old cry so it won't mess up?

hypermonkey

N008 H4CK3R
Years
Can someone please help me. I am working on a hack for Leaf Green, and was wondering if some of the things I need help on is even possible because I searched everywhere and couldn't find a single post on any of this.
I need help on a few things but first I need help on how to edit the player's sprite and back sprite. Other things I also need help on is how to add, not edit, overworld sprites. And lastly, I need help on how to add tiles from other tilesets to the one I need.
Please reply to me if you can at least answer one of these problems.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
My question:
Pokemon GSC - Can I change the gender of the Blackthorn City trade pokemon (the girl who says: Do you have a "Xpokemon" (female), do you wanna trade it for my "Xpokemon"?)

I want it to be a normal trade, to trade any pokemon with her.

here´s a screenshot
pkcrystalnemesisversionqg6.png

(btw, yes i hacked a machoke on that trade. i havent noticed it was here until i played the rom. There was a mewtwo before the machoke.)
url%5D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Firstly Pokefan 2000 stop spamming just to get your question answered, secondly Cy-Chan please keep your scripting questions to the Script Help thread in the Scrapbox.

hypermonkey said:
Can someone please help me. I am working on a hack for Leaf Green, and was wondering if some of the things I need help on is even possible because I searched everywhere and couldn't find a single post on any of this.
I need help on a few things but first I need help on how to edit the player's sprite and back sprite. Other things I also need help on is how to add, not edit, overworld sprites. And lastly, I need help on how to add tiles from other tilesets to the one I need.
Please reply to me if you can at least answer one of these problems.

The players sprites can be edit from unLZ-GBA, the back pictures are towards the end of a tile editor, such as TLP or Tile Molester. You can add in OW sprites using a tile editor and then giving them pointers in a hex editor. To add tiles you can export and import the tileset in Advance Map using the Block Editor.

My question:
Pokemon GSC - Can I change the gender of the Blackthorn City trade pokemon (the girl who says: Do you have a "Xpokemon" (female), do you wanna trade it for my "Xpokemon"?)

I want it to be a normal trade, to trade any pokemon with her.

here´s a screenshot
pkcrystalnemesisversionqg6.png

(btw, yes i hacked a machoke on that trade. i havent noticed it was here until i played the rom. There was a mewtwo before the machoke.)
url%5D

[Dialog no.][Give Pokémon][Trade Pokémon][0x0A for PKMNNAME][2xDV][Item][2xID][0x0A for TRAINERNAME][Gender][00]

01 = Male
02 = Female

You just need to change the byte before the 00 to the gender of your choice. But that will change the gender they give you not the gender you give them. Also there is no Pokemon gender check code. The other option to do would be raise the gender amount of the certain Pokemon so you find more of that gender for that Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back