• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #74] Pokémon Kyanite - Sneak Peek released

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTeruri

iAm
Years
Update:
Like you know there will be a lot of quests to do in the Shiku region and that you can earn Gratitude Tokens by doing those quests. However, what is the purpose of those tokens if you can't even see how many you have.

With the Gratitude Bag, however, you can see how many tokens you have.
Afbeelding5-32.png
Afbeelding7-32.png

The first number tells you how many tokens you currently have, the second number is the total of tokens you collectes. Say, for example, you collected 25 tokens, but somehow* you only have 9 left, the Gratitude Bag will say you have 9/25 tokens.

* Clue? No idea, but it's probably no surprise you can unlock special features with the tokens.

Last edited:

iTeruri

iAm
Years
Update

Haven't done any hacking in a while. But, I promise, will hack more often.

Afbeelding3-40.png

In Kyanite you can now run from the start, you don't get the running shoes somewhere in the middle of the game. Also I did HackMew's mod that allows you to run even when you are inside.

Afbeelding2-37.png

I'm going with the flow right now. I wanted to wait, but got convinced to install Interdpth & ZodiacDaGreat's Day and Night system anyway.

It's not much, but it's something :')

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Update

Haven't done any hacking in a while. But, I promise, will hack more often.

Afbeelding3-40.png

In Kyanite kan je nu vanaf het begin al rennen, je hoeft dus niet meer te wachten tot je de running shoes krijgt. Ook handig: je kan nu overal rennen, dus ook in huizen. Dit in tegenstelling tot de standaard FR waar dat dus niet kan.

In Kyanite you can now run from the start, you don't get the running shoes somewhere in the middle of the game. Also I did HackMew's mod that allows you to run even when you are inside.

Afbeelding2-37.png

I'm going with the flow right now. I wanted to wait, but got convinced to install Interdpth & ZodiacDaGreat's Day and Night system anyway.

It's not much, but it's something :')
Yay, more updates!:)
This hack should get more attention, it's amazing!:D
Already looking forward to the next release!:)

iTeruri

iAm
Years
Update:

First of all, let me tell you; Kyanite is not dead! However, I'm restarting it (again, I know I did this before, but beleive me; it's worth it!). Because I'm not satisfied by the current hack, I'm redoing some of it. Mostly maps and tiles.

Here's a little preview of the new tiles (made by me, you can't use them for your own hack):
Afbeelding6-33.png

As you can see, you'll now be able to use headbutt on any tree anywhere. You'll be able to find different pokémon on different kinds of trees.

Also, I didn't like the intro at all! It was so random! Wake up, your dads quit being a gym leader, you get a pokémon, beat your rival who also just got his first pokémon and ta-da you are now gym leader. Doens't make any sense.
However, these six new screens show the new and update intro event. I like it a whole lot more. I hope you do too (eventhough I don't want to reveal to much).
Afbeelding1-31.png
Afbeelding2-39.png

Afbeelding3-41.png
Afbeelding4-40.png

Afbeelding5-33.png
Afbeelding6-34.png

Question of the day:
I'll be updating the first post soon. Anyone interested in helping me creating a nice layout? I find it rather boring that I don't have one at all. Anyway, if you are interested in helping me, just send me a PM or leave me a VM or something.

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Nice update. I'm very looking forward to the next update. You hack must Get some more attention form the people here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014
Great idea.I always wanted to play as a gym leader in a pokemon game.I hope you will finish this.And maybe after this hack you will make one in which you play as an elite 4 or even as the champion.
Edit:Can you please tell us the rom base?I already used some roms but they didn't worked.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Coool hack
i like the pokemart place in those new screens
if it is a mart
but the blue roof building anyways :P
Keep it ups

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
hows this game doing? i really like the idea of being a gym leader and i like how you put that trainer in who keeps battling you in the last city. hope you continue this game

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
it is to please difficult me in palletas and I really liked very this hack in this question, palletas of modified HGSS are really perfect, in a harmony extremely made well, tiles give a air of only originalidade, really very good work.

iTeruri

iAm
Years
Update:

Afbeelding7-33.png
Afbeelding8-33.png

Afbeelding9-26.png
Afbeelding11-24.png

Continuing on the previous update of updating the intro (lots of updates, don't you think?). Here's a new part of said new intro:

Your mom now gives you your PokéDex and Running Shoes.
And you can see a new blue building, but what is it? And a small part od Debu Town is visible, but it's not fully done yet, so it's subject to change.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2012
Well, now that's original. I've never seen a Hack with the Hero being a Gym Leader. But, there's one problem. Remember to remove the Boy/Girl part in the Introduction. Or you can make a different style for the Gym Leader to replace the Girl if you like.

---Actually I'm doing something similar with my hack: Badge of Darkness
you don't start as a gym leader, but at the end become one.

Sounds like a great game. good luck on it.

By the way. I notice that you didn't put specifically on which ROM this is based. You you please clarify

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
I can plot an event or two if you like.

This is a very original hack. It's awesome! The graphics are great, and when the OW is changed it will be even better.

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Nice Update
Finally a normal pokemon mart I just HATED that tiny poke'mart
When do you think you'll realese beta 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back