• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Name: Kiana Silver

Personality: Kiana can be cold at times, mainly in battles. when someone is being bullied, or when she just plain doesn't like someone, which is rare. She is a fan of people who are talkative because she's a quiet person and she can't stand people who are mean to others. Most people just stay away from her unless they know her and the people who do treat her fairly with respect.

Kiana lives by the saying Treat others the way you want to be treated and unless she really dislikes someone she treats everyone with respect. In most situations she'll be the one to stay calm and together but if someone she cares about is hurt or in danger she'll act rashly not even bothering to think. She's known to be a very calm and easy going person as long as you don't do anything to make her dislike you and despite her intimidating appearance she's one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet.

Appearance: Kiana has dark colored skin with a face covered in pale freckles. Just to be different than everyone else her long straight hair is dyed a rich Purple. She stands tall for her age at 5"9' and weighs 167 lbs. Kiana always wears a red tube top, black skinny jeans and red sneakers so her three tattoos can be seen.

On her left shoulder is a tattoo of a phoenix, her right arm a black rose surrounded by flames and on her upper back right between her shoulder blades is a tattoo of the legendary Pokemon Moltres. She has each of her ears pierced three times and has just recently gotten her lip pierced.

History: Kiana grew up in a town at the base of the volcano. Orphaned as an infant after her mother died in childbirth, her father dead before she was born. Kiana was raised in an orphanage that had very strict rules. On her tenth birthday she was given the chance to be a Pokemon trainer and jumped on the chance choosing a Tepig as her starter.

Kiana is a pretty good trainer and is not one to back down from a fight. She beat all the gym leaders but was unable to beat the champion, that doesn't bother her though she's just glad she had the chance. After the Pokemon league she kept traveling around so she wouldn't have to go back to the orphanage and on her eighteenth birthday she bought an apartment in the town she grew up in. When she recieved the message she thought she was crazy but accepted it none the less.

Pokemon: Emboar, Baokkie, Azurill, Machop, Ghastly, and Bunery

Preferred starting location number: 3

Bag: Pokemon Items:
1) Pokeball
2) Pokeball
3) Pokeball
4) Antidote
5) Antidote
6) Full Restore
7) Full Restore
8) Full Restore
9) Full Restore
10) Full Restore
11) Escape Rope
12) Escape Rope
13) Awakening
14) Awakening
15) Awakening
16) Awakening
17) Ultra Ball
18) Ultra Ball
19) Ultra Ball
20) Hyper Potion
21) Hyper Potion
22) Hyper Potion
23) Hyper Potion
24) Hyper Potion
25) Hyper Potion
26) Max Revive
27) Max Revive
28) Max Revive
29) Max Revive
30) Max Revive

Other Items:
1) First Aid Kit
2) fire starters
3) umbrella
4) Diary
5) a dagger
6) binoculars
7) rope
8) batteries
9) food
10) guidebook to pokemon care.

RP sample: You have been selected to represent humanity. You have one day to prepare all that you wish to bring.
For the next year, you will prove yourself... Failure to do so, will result in the extinction of the human race, and all those you love.
Be warned, this journey will not be easy ,and if you are to persevere with the challenges ahead, you will be cause to my appearance, do well and humanity survives.
I as the Harbinger, will be watching.
Be prepared at this time tomorrow..
This message kept ringing through Kiana's head over and over again repeating. "I must be crazy...thats it I'm crazy" she muttered to herself as her pokemon watched her in shock as their trainer grabbed her bag and started throwing supplies into it.

"Em...boar?" Emboar said confused to the others meaning. Whats...happening?

"Baokkie" Baokkie repiled meaning I have no idea as Kiana finished packing.

"Time to turn in guys" she said tiredly looking at all her Pokemon. After making sure they were all asleep Kiana collapsed into bed letting sleep take her still confused as to what was going on.

Hope this is better I changed some things.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Okay sounds good Cirrus. If people's numbers overlap too (I haven't checked if they do), then I'll probably just flip a coin.

Lilliana, if you could expand on the personality, that would be great. As for the history, why was she orphaned? I think saying that the orphanage didn't like fun is a bit of a stretch though, it is still possible however to show your character's motivation in wanting to leave the orphanage to go on a pokemon journey. That being said, I'd imagine having an all fire team (and almost winning against the champion), means she is a very powerful trainer. While I don't mind a character's power levels, it does seem a bit hard to believe (I suppose) since her team is all fire pokemon. Otherwise it's a good start. I hope I helped. :)

Okay 4jordn, thanks.

I think I'll compile everyone's SU in the main thread to make it easier to view and such.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Okay so ComiTurtle, you're accepted, the only thing I can see is that your character's video game system will last only one charge.

Thats ok I just thought Electvire could give it a little jolt when needed.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
AN: Work. in. freaking. progress. I. am. so. tired.Yeah here's a picture of my characters. Spoilers on the second's name, but whatever. You can mark my first SU... found below, quote, outlook, name in katakana, and everything. Picture isn't mine... credit goes to someone on pixiv.

No, he says in the first paragraph that the drawing is not his. I was wondering the same thing, haha.

Oh, and can I bring shampoo and soap to take up one spot? Pleeeaaase? My character NEEDS her cleanliness!

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
I don't think he did, it says that he found it somewhere I think.

Your character seems like my character only a little in a sense that they're both arrogant. Delphinus sounds alot like Lelouch Lamperouge if you know who that is. From Code Geass.

Added histories and Personalities to my pokemon.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Aaaah, I wish I had drawn that picture... Usually when I do appearance, I do a safebooru or pixiv search first to find an original picture for my character(s), and THEN I do the appearance so that I ensure that I have an accurate representation of my character(s). In this case I fetched it from pixiv.

I've heard of Lelouch. Indirectly. As well as Code Geass. Is he really like Lelouch? I mean I've only read TVTropes articles on Lelouch, so I wouldn't know, but if they have a resemblance, then it is an uncanny one indeed...

Also, I just noticed. Liliana, I would like to protect my Pokemon copyright... meaning, I would like to be the sole owner of Chandelure/Shandera. It's a selfish request, I know, but you can just get another Legendary Pokemon, since you have Victini already... > : Like Reshiram or something. You don't even need a full team of Isshu Pokemon. ._. The reason for this is similar to the one that the guy with baseball in his name has; Shandera is an extremely aspect of his background and will be vital in the roleplay. (Okay the reason is quite different, I suppose... though Shandera is one of my favourite Pokemon. It's because it actually serves a purpose, while in your SU that just seems to be added on as an afterthought.)

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
:3 The new set of pokemon confuses me greatly. XD

Though I hadn't looked any of them up.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Wait! Did I just hear someone had a Victini?
Aw, if I had known we could START with legendaries, I would have claimed Victini...There goes part of my idea for Kris's plot =/

Cirrus

Years
Well, I dunno. I mean she hasn't been accepted yet... so.

If we're allowed legendaries I would like some Coballon and Keldeo. : x

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Is victini a legendary legendary, or semi legendary? Like from the first generation some people considered dragonite to be semi legendary.

If it's an actual legendary, I won't allow it as it is a bit unfair. I'm sorry if I didn't say legendaries weren't allowed. I do remember saying though that it is possible to catch one in the realm, though I would to say first.

One of the previous challenges I made when I did this rp before involved a celebi, but I had made the stipulation that catching the celebi at this point would force a loss.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Yep :)

It won't be something you can ask me for, but rather I will give everyone a chance to encounter one. It of course will also depend on the location too (I mean I don't think I'd see an Articuno in the volcanic region).

Anywho, I am typing up everyone's first challenge, and hope to be done in an hour. Keep an eye out on the OOC and main thread :)

DAY 1 IS NOW UP! :D

Last edited:

Cirrus

Years
Will I need to write an RP sample for my other character as well? ... Well, regardless, I will. The sign-up will be up tonight, as will hopefully the first posts. Changed my character's name back to the original.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Ooo I forgot about your 2nd character, sorry about that.

It wouldn't be so much a sample, as just a Day 0 sort of thing, so it doesn't have to be long at all.

But cool cool :)

Cirrus

Years
You know what, I might just make a post later containing all of the SU.

For now it's time to head home, though...

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Yeah it's better and makes more sense :) Don't be afraid to add detail though, cause now you'll be immersed in a new realm where you have the chance to do so. Needless to say, you're accepted. I'll write up your challenge and such right now. So be sure to check the main post in maybe half an hour.

Though location 3 has been chosen, if there was another spot you wanted you can chose that one, otherwise I'll select one for you. ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Working on my first post, and you never answered my question if Lynette could bring soap and shampoo in the same bag space.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
ah opps, it is included in the "toiletries" portion (which is included in your bag anyway, but does not count as one of the 1-10 spots). :)

And reading your post Naku. :)

Also updated Lilliana's challenge.

Back