• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dragonite, Tyranitar, or Salamence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I like all three, but Salamance for me. Intimidate is really awesome and after a dragon dance you better watch out.

One question though. Where are the other pseudo legends? I would have voted for Garchomp. It is great.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I like all three, but Salamance for me. Intimidate is really awesome and after a dragon dance you better watch out.

One question though. Where are the other pseudo legends? I would have voted for Garchomp. It is great.

I agree Salamence with it's Intimidate ability and Dragon Dance is a good combo. I am I aware I forgot about Garchomp but nobody adds him into the mix so I just decided to pick the old fashioned ones if you don't mind. I prefer Dragonite over the 3. They are all very powerful but I gotta give it to Dragonite.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Dragonite is one of my favorite pokemon, so him. But what about Metagross?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well... these 3 are most used in competitive battling of all pseudo legendaries so maybe that's why.

Anyways, Dragonite for me. Multiscale one to be exact =D
Moxie Salamance is also pretty cool but I haven't been using Salamance much... :/
And Tyraniar is the last one... it's vulnerable to EQ, that's why =D

Years
True! Where is Metagross Garchomp AND Hydreigon? :0
They all are Pseudo Legendary right? Ah, whatever. We only discuss Salamance, Tyranitar and Dragonite, not a Pseudo Legendary =D
Anyway to the topic. I like Dragonite. Its Multiscale are usefull for Battler. And its appearence so cute and cool IMO :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like all 3 Pokemon, but I'm going with Salamence because of the raw power and speed it has in battle.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This poll didn't say it was all pseudo-legendaries, just these three. No reason to bring the others into it you guys. o_O

I like Tyranitar the best, except I try not to think about how short it is. It's just super cool other than that!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Dragonite easily. Not really sure why, I've just always loved the Dratini line since Gen. I.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Tyranitar man. It oozes of bad-assery. You don't wanna mess with it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Tyrannitar would be my choice, followed closely by Dragonite and lastly Salamence.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
The winner is clearly Haxorus.
I mean who can disagree with that?

Of the three you listed, I personally like Salamance the best,though Tyranitr comes to close second.
Competitively however, Tyranitar wins by landslide.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Overall, I like the Dragonite evolutionary line the best, but speaking about just those three Pokemon alone, I'd have to say Tyrannitar. I love its uniqueness in that it's not a Dragon-type at all, unlike most pseudo legendaries. It just screams power to me, whereas Dragonite can look a little on the fluffy and cute side :P

Years
I like all three, but the only one I ever used was Dragonite.

I just like Dragonite's design the best of the three and one of my fave characters has one in the anime (Iris).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dragonite, because I can do more than just spam attacks with it which leads to fun times in infuriating the opponent with constant stalling lol.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I'm a Salamence lover. It's design was the best for me out of those three, a blue dragon with red stripes and wings? You're awesome,buddy :3. To be honest I've never used him but he seems the most appealing to me and I like him better than Dragonite since I'm more of a person who focuses on speed and attack.

Tyranitar was a 'meh' for me since I'm not very interested in Rock Pokemon nowadays and also I dislike how he's slow and has several weaknesses.

Years
I can't ever recall using Salamence, whereas I have used the other two. While I really like Tyranitar, Sand Stream does get on my nerves as it drags out the length of the battle, and usually does damage to the rest of my team when I have to switch out. I've always liked Dragonite, and since it was one of the original Dragon Pokemon, it's my favorite of the three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back