• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Took the in-game trade for Farfetch'd!!! You can access your PC for in game trades!

First Wi-Fi Battle!!! I lost! It was close!

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
Gym Badges: 1
Pokedex: 55
Time: 3:38

Frogadier (Lysander) Lv. 22
Interestingly there's actually a character you meat early on named Lysandre.

Combusken Lv. 24
I couldn't nickname it because it's an event Pokemon. It also leveled up twice to level 17, so when it evolved it didn't learn double kick.

Ivysaur (Darius) Lv. 17

Riolu (Anubis) Lv. 17

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Picked up the game this morning! Been playing the past two hours. Love it! So, I picked Froakie as my starter, and defeated the first gym. Currently, I am traveling Route 3, and will pick up my Kanto starter. Picking Bulbasuar.

Team right now:

Froakie - Level 14
Fletchling - Level 15
Pikachu - Level 12
Flabebe - Level 10 (First ever Fairy type!)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

Just picked up the game a couple hours back. After a bout of button-mashing, I finally got a Timid Froakie. It won't be able to use Water Shuriken effectively as Greninja, though. (Hasty or Naive would've been better). Eh, can't complain here.

Anyway, I just beat Shauna (2HKOed Fennekin with Bubble). Easiest rival battle ever.

Current team:

Froakie, male, level 6
-Pound
-Growl
-Bubble
Nature: Timid

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I just beat the first Gym Leader, and got the Exp. Share. My current team consists of Froakie, Fletchling, and Pikachu.

Years
So after my last post in here, I went through and woke up Snorlax, into Ambrette Town, defeating Team Flare in the Glittering Cave. Along the way, I managed to capture a shiny Hippopotas and a Mawile, and then I paused in Cyllage City.

Years
So excited to have this game, Pokemon y that is! Got this afternoon and played for a good 2 hours so far!

Loved watching the intro and the sound quality is really good.

After exploring the first town, I went to get my starter. As I said before, I picked Chespin. Oddly enough, when I tried giving him a nickname, I couldn't named my Chespin "Spike" or "Spice" for some reason. I guess there's restrictions on what you can nickname your Pokemon. I ended up naming him "Espada" which is Spanish for sword :)

After exploring the second town, I went out to Route 2 and saw Pidgey as my first wild Pokemon. But I decided not to catch as I've used it a lot before. But I did catch a Zigzagoon named Ginger (No Pickup :( ), a Scatterbug (couldn't think of a nickname), and a Fletchling who I didn't want to nickname.

In the Santalune Forest, surprisingly, I caught all 3 elemental monkeys in the span of 10 minutes. There was definitely much faster than in Black {XD}

Now, I saved right in front of Route 3. I can't wait to see what Pokemon I'll encounter there and the adventure onward.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I finally got my game earlier today...
I started with Fennekin. It's mild irc. Currently lev 10. Captured a Pidgey as my first Pokémon, level 8 right now. Followed by Scatterbug (my first female capture) currently level 8, a Caterpie (also female) level 7, and a Pansage level 7 (haha it's covers my Fennekin quite nicely). I just fought Viola...and lost...I didn't expect her to bring out Suskirt...and herd I thought that if I get my torchic it'll be too easy...I did defeat it but lost to her Vivillion (only had Pidgey left).

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Since the last post, I've managed to get the next few badges - And as soon as I got the mega ring I went to test out my new level 36 Mega Blaziken :D
Spoiler:

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
Years
Pokemon I Own:
Spoiler:

Current Team:
Spoiler:

Pokémon seen owned by other trainers:
Spoiler:

and the Bug Badge is all i've got so far

Updates for October 12th:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Asuna_Yuuki

your regular overlord
Years
I just beat the champ and to be honest it was fairly easy even with my team which doesn't have that much of a type variety. But it was still fun and the ending was touching. ;u;

My team:

Greninja (Reid) Lv. 71
Pidgeot (Tomo) Lv. 68
Charizard (Dino) Lv. 67
Lucario (Ryushen) Lv. 68
Xerneas (Castiel) Lv. 62

Gonna go see what you can do post-story now and catch some more pokémon since I always tend to do that after the story.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
I'm at the Connecting Cave now. My team includes:

- Flabébé lv. 15
- Skiddo lv. 12
- Fletchinder lv. 19
- Vivillon lv. 20
- Fufrou lv. 14
- Quilladin lv. 22

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Just before the 4th gym and Tower of Mastery. I can't stop exploring my team is so over leveled. I've been playing almost constantly for 15 hours. Thank Jesus I took the week off.

My team now is:
Vivillon Lv.40
Doublade Lv.40
Delphox Lv.40
Carbink Lv.25 (in training)

I love Carbink. Reminds me of blood diamonds.

Side story about me getting the game:

Called Walmart and asked if they had the game, they said yes and it will be on shelves at midnight. Come midnight I arrive and there is a line of maybe 20 people. Hits 00:00, no games.

00:15 comes along. No employees in sight, crowd getting angry. 5 minutes later a manager comes by..

"Sorry guys we're having a bit of trouble finding the games in the back bear with us!"

15 minutes later she and her boss come out saying, "Sorry guys, we haven't got our shipment in yet and I called all the nearby Walmarts and they don't have it either!"

People whip out their phones and call themselves. All other Walmarts confirm they do have the game and few copies left except for the one in a very small town which still had ~20 total.

Angry mob ensues. Screams are being thrown at the employees.

They gave us 5 dollar gift cards each and a refund for the reservation card if we got it.

I say screw it, use my 10 dollars towards anti-freeze and a 16gb SD then I downloaded Y.

How do you lose an entire shipment of newly released games?

Years
I just now defeated Grant earning the second gym badge ^^

My current team as of now is:

Braixen ♀ - Lv. 28
Ivysaur ♂ - Lv. 25
Pikachu ♂ - Lv. 21
Vivillon ♀ - Lv. 21
Diggersby ♂ - Lv. 20
Combusken ♂ - Lv. 21

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Finally caught my second team member on route 7.

Braixen lv 24
Ducklett lv 14

Swanna was one of the pokemon I was thinking of having on my team in pokemon White...but it narrowly missed out. So now it'll be Duckletts time to shine. Plus she makes me want to use pokemon amie even more. :p

Years
I beat the Champ about an hour or so ago. Pretty pleased with myself and tomorrow will be spent catching a whole bunch of Pokemon and searching for a Zorua (one of my favourite Pokemon)

My awesome team with the most uninspired nicknames I've ever come up with:

Delphox (Fen): lvl 66
Lapras (Ras): lvl 63
Pikachu (Chu. Dammit, I WILL find a Thunderstone soon): Lvl 64
Xerneas (Cern): lvl 65
Venusaur (Bul): lvl 64
Talonflame (Lin): lvl 66

wilso

Grass Master
Years
Trying to catch a good water type gave up and went into a cave to catch a solosis couldn't find one so i went to go vs the 3rd gym But this appeared
Spoiler:

Team: venusaur 33, tyrunt 29, blaziken 41, *solosis 22

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
^ Wow nice! I am jealous of all you people finding shinies. Maybe they did up the chance..

Just entered the Spooky House area now. Trying to roam the entire area for any interesting Ghost types but there doesn't seem to be anything interesting.. anybody know if I can find Banette here?

My team has changed quite a bit since last time..
Diggersby (Diggity) - Level 42
Mienfoo (TopPercent) - Level 43
Azumarill - Level 46 <-- THIS GUY SO OP, lol.
Greninja - Level 43
Goomy - Level 32 <-- I think I may store him in PC soon. I've seen videos of his 2nd evo in action and it never seems to do much. Right now he just sets up rain for Greninja and Azumarill.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
I'm currently doing the Lumoise City gym (X Version) and this is my team:

Slurpuff (Cuppie) - Level 39
Florges (Petal) - Level 40
Greninja (Bubbles) - Level 40
Charizard (Char-char) - Level 40 (Has Charizardite X)

Back