• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Years
Upon arriving to Lethia, on the outskirts of the waters sailed the old captain. Guardian to the local town and the region as Kiba arrives. The old mans black scaled Gyrados rises from the cold waters as he steps up onto its head and approach Kiba. He studies Kiba with a cold stare before pulling out his cog pipe and lighting it. "Traveler, are you here to participate in the contest or are you here on merry travels?" He stands there patiently, looking over Kiba from above.

Shadoan agrees as he takes a can of repel and sprays the area. As the night sky slowly rolls in, Shadoan gathers fire wood and sets it aflame for camp. He then rolls out his sleeping bag and releases his pokemon. Stella, Light, Avaith, Ulla, and Jev. Stella rushes over and cuddles up to Light as he lays onto the ground to seek out into the night. Avaith walks over to rest behind Shadoans back as Ulla perches herself in while Jev attaches himself to the same tree to eat sap. "Grubs on." Shadoan pulls out a tub ful of berries and feeds both his companions and himself to them. "...So....How did you start your journey Jack?"

Years
"Plane 192 is now boarding passengers."

Zoey walked onto the plane, showing her passport. She sat down and let her pokemon sit out as well. Ephreon sat on her lap, while Domino and Cassy sat on the seats next to Zoey.

*an hour later*

"Welcome to Lethia! Passengers may now leave the flight. Don't leave any belongings on the plane, as they will be destroyed. Hope you had a nice flight with Johto Airline!"

Zoey got out of the plane, collected her bags and ran to Lethia. She saw a boy and asked for a battle...He would give her a badge piece!

(Sorry, i had short time and its beginner post. Soo sorry!)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis
It didn't take long for them to gather firewood and get a fire going. Jack pulled out his sleeping bag and rolled it out. Jack noticed Shadoan pulling out his pokeballs and opened them up. A Quilava, Umbreon, Heracross, Wingull, and Evee appeared around Shadoan. The Evee and Umbreon were already cuddling and the other pokemon were doing their own different thing. Jack pulled out his pokeballs and also released his companions. Almost immediately Charlie moved to the nearest tree away from Shadoan's pokemon and fell into his meditative state, and of course, Echo had followed him and was sitting next to him every so often giving a nervous glance at Shadoan and his pokemon. Alpha gathered Bravo, Delta, and Foxtrot around him and doing what he did best, tell them what they were doing next.

Jack fished through his pack until he found the pokemon food and the plates for his pokemon and began to put the food in each bowl. His pokemon waited patiently as Jack filled in the bowls and were still waiting after he had finished pouring the food, they knew better than to try and get their food before he gave them permission.

"...So....How did you start your journey Jack?" He heard Shadoan ask. Jack shrugged, "I guess like most trainers do. I went to a professor and wanted a pokemon. I was earlier than the other trainers so I had a wider array to choose from. I saw a Drowzee and wanted it. The first few days with Alpha were pretty hard. He was a psychic and I was just a human. It wasn't hard to see who was the dominant one in our relationship. It was two weeks in when I just had it. I actually wanted to quit because Alpha was such a hard-a**."

The Hypno looked over and shouted something out. "Yeah you were!" Jack shouted back, "Anyway I remembered how my father got me to respect him so I started doing the same thing. I set ground rules and anytime Alpha disobeyed them I punished him. Called him back into the ball and wouldn't let him out until I felt he had served his time. It took some time but I gained his respect and now here I am."

Jack looked back at his pokemon, "Alright, dig in guys." His pokemon grabbed their bowls and instead of making a sloppy mess they ate the food at a moderate pace. "I have rules for everything. It helps to establish some order. So, what about you?"

Years
"My father gave me mine when I was a lot younger, Avaith was a cyndaquil then." He pets Avaiths head, giving him another berry. "Since then, we just trained. We slept, ate, fought, and played together. We just simply grown up with one another and have a better understanding." He glances over at Light and chuckles.

"Light was an injured Eevee, so I nursed him back to health and I just simply gave him that nickname since then. Stella on the other hand was just a stalker." He takes a deep breathe and sighs as he eats another berry. "She had been following us ever since Light made a recovery. Even after he evolved, I hoped she wouldn't recognize him. She still did and I had to put up with it until I had no choice but to catch her. Since then, if were out sleeping like this, she always clings herself to Light."

Jev was still licking the sap on the tree the boys were resting under. "Jev was the first pokemon I captured by means of battle. Like you and alpha, I had difficulties training him. He's hard-headed and always eager to get into a fight, I'm lucky enough he decides to follow my orders." Jev stops licking and glances down at the two boys, watching. "Go back to your dinner Jev, don't even think about fighting them." Jev just looks at Shadoan unnervingly and returns to eating the tree sap. "Ulla is a recent capture so I haven't had time to get to know her yet. Shes just a scout for me when I need her to be and doubles as my water Pokemon."

Shadoan then glances over at Jacks team. As well organized as they were, he glances back to jack. "All psychic types? Is there anything different in characteristics between them?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack smirked, "Well, Psychic and Ghosts, at least right now. I just like psychics, ghosts, and dark types. I find them... fascinating. And of course they are different. Just take a look between Alpha here and Charlie over there." The Kadabra glanced up at his name and upon seeing the attention he was getting, simply closed his eyes yet again. "Charlie... and I guess Echo also, don't get along well with others. Alpha, as you can see, is the ringleader. Oh, and Bravo, no tricks on these guys. We're traveling with them." The Banette looked up and gave a wild chuckle with a thumbs up before she turned back to her food.

"You don't have to worry about Delta and Foxtrot. They're pretty harmless. Apart from that they are all very obedient. They follow my rules to the letter." Jack looked at the two pokemon that were near the back tree. "Hey Echo, come on over here, say hello." The Sneasel looked up with wide eyes, "Sn-Snea?"

"Yeah, just for two seconds."

The Sneasel gulped and quickly darted over, gave a weak hello before running as fast as she could back to Charlie.

"She's always been that way, even before I found her. Charlie is just stuck up. Anyway, do you think it'll be easy finding those starters? Grass types should be all around the forest, water types near the water of course, but I'm not sure if there are any areas on the island that contain fire-types."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 1: Arrival

黒心 キバ
Arrival

"Traveler, are you here to participate in the contest or are you here on merry travels?"

Kiba stood up on the Lapras' back, looking into the eyes of the man who approached. He held the egg in his arms, and the Arcanine beside him stood and stretched, noticing the upcoming shore. A Meloetta stood by Kiba's leg, watching the man and the Gyrados with curiosity. Kiba spoke, his voice deep yet at the same time calm and gentle. "Why am I here? Hm..." Kiba gave it some thought, before speaking once more. "I suppose I'm searching for adventure, and new people, and maybe new friends..." He gave a gentle faint smile to the Arcanine and the Meloetta.

The egg remained nestled in his arms, and he kept it held safe. The Lapras sang a note or two simply for the amusement of doing so. Kiba smiled softly and petted the head of the glittering purple Lapras. He then looked up at the man on the Gyrados, and bowed forward politely, in introduction. "Konnichiwa. Watashi no namae wa Kiba desu. My name is Kiba."

Years
The old sea captain chuckles and sighs as he takes a photograph of Kiba. "You are granted passage, however I suggest leaving before the winter. The pokemon on the island can become very hostile and will make survival unbearable, even now with the league in motion be on your toes... That is my only fair warning to you... Follow the glowing buoys to port for safe passage." The captains black gyrados roared as it brought him back to his boat where he then continued his patrol as green glowing buoys surfaced.

______
"There is an underground volcano here on Lethia." Shadoan replies, taking out the map. "They gave me a second map reading 'subterranean' and looking it over, there are tunnels that span miles and miles. There are caves in the mountains that lead to these underground channels. There are bound to be plenty of fire types down there, and psychic types near the craters with the meteorites. There is something about the whole region that bothers me..." He looks around the forest and up into the mountains. "The region isn't secured to the earth, its just a massive floating island. I can't even tell if the island itself is even moving since everything just seems so still... I mean, this whole island, this region isn't marked on any charts and I think the reason why is that it moves... I mean, I can't prove it, but looking at the sub-map itself, it just seems....fishy."

He presents Jack the sub-map to look over.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Sign-up (long):
Spoiler:

Kyleia was window-shopping at the Lilycove Department Store with Luna gracefully twirling alongside. She stopped to look at a decoration which was apparently for a secret base. "Maybe I should get this," she thought, but she realized that she would have nowhere to put it. Just as she got up, she noticed a recruiter for Earth and Sky approaching her, seeking trainers to join the underground league. He takes your photo using a cell phone before running it through a pocket PC attached to his hip. He pulls out a set of orange sun glasses and wears them over his eyes as he points at you, shouting "YOU THERE! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE! One Pokémon! DO YOU ACCEPT?!"
"Seriously man! What are you yelling in this mall for? If you want to battle fine, but do it outside," the guy behind the counter responded. The man apologized and walked outside with Kyleia following him. Luna stepped forward to battle once they got to the front of the building.
The recruiter smirks and sends out a Sneasel. "Let this be a lesson to you, don't send out your Pokemon first," he says, "Sneasel! Use Beat Up!" Before it could hit Luna, Kyleia said, "Luna! Pirouette!" Luna Teleported behind the Sneasel and used a Shadow Ball. Sneasel was hit square in the back. "Don't let up! Hypnosis!" Kyleia shouted. "Sneasel! Dodge it with Quick Attack!" the man commanded. Sneasel zoomed out of the way and charged into Luna. "Luna! Let's go! Psychic!" Kyleia yelled. "What's that going to do? You know your type match-ups right?" the man asked. Just as he said that, a piece of the metal fence hit Sneasel and Sneasel fainted. "Psychic can affect more than just Pokemon you know," Kyleia remarked.
"Good job!" the man applauded, "Here you are." As he said this, the man slipped a few things into Kyleia's pocket and walked away. Curious, Kyleia checked her pockets to find a map, a brochure, and a badge case unlike any she's seen before.

-Earth and Sky!-
Are you tired of gyms? Want a challenge that will really put your metal to the test? Do you truly want to stand out above all the trainers on the solid earth you stand on? Take part in the Earth and Sky League: BATTLE ROYALE!

If you're reading this, then you have completed the first step in participating in our yearly tournament that ends in every winter. The objective is simple, Along with this brochure, you will have a map of approved battle areas for the components to your badge which you will need to qualify for the finals! You should also have a badge case containing your first badge component! Gamble it in a fight during your battles and win enough components to complete your badge! Only then will it reveal to you where to go to fight the devastating elite!

Grand Prize:
1 wish
2nd Prize:
$200,000,000 Cash
Runner Up:
A complete badge for next year's contest!

"Let's see what this all is. Oh! It's a chance to go on an adventure to some region called Lethia. I hope my parents let me go!" Kyleia muttered. She flew back to Verdanturf as fast as she could and asked her parents if she could go. After much debating, her parents allowed her to go if and only if she would call them everyday. Kyleia agreed and packed her bag. After the rest of the day passed, Kyleia went to sleep, eagerly awaiting the next day when she could leave.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Arrival

"You are granted passage, however I suggest leaving before the winter. The pokemon on the island can become very hostile and will make survival unbearable, even now with the league in motion be on your toes... That is my only fair warning to you... Follow the glowing buoys to port for safe passage."

Kiba smiled and bowed once more. "Arigato Gozaimasu. Thank you." The man took a picture of him, which made Kiba wonder. He followed the buoys to the shore, petting the Arcanine's fur on his head. He stepped off of the lapras and onto land, followed by Arcanine and Meloetta. He bowed to Lapras, who bowed her head in return. "Dewa mata, Mizuchan," he spoke to Lapras softly, nuzzling his head against hers for a moment, and she let out a cheerful wail.

He waved her off, and she turned and swam back in the direction they had come from. She sang out in joy as she left, passing by the older man who had met them earlier, and her purple skin glinted and shimmered from the water reflecting the light. Kiba watched her leave, then turned and began to walk off of the shore. Arcanine followed alongside him, and Meloetta twirled and danced as she followed behind. He looked down at the egg, and kept walking, before stopping.

"Okay guys, let's rest here, have a picnic. Then we'll go looking for some friends, or people." He sat in the grass, the egg in his lap while his legs are crossed. Arcanine lay beside him, and Meloetta danced gracefully in the grass. Kiba dug into the backpack and pulled out a large container of berries. He opened them after placing the tub on the ground. "Mina o taberu." He smiled as Arcanine began to eat, and Kiba decided to eat some as well. Meloetta ate a few berries in between her dances. He admired Melotta, she danced gracefully and she mostly always seemed happy.

Kiba and his friends ate peacefully. However, Kiba decided to look around. His odd eyes (his left eye an emerald green, his right eye pale ice blue) seemed to glow in a silvery color, scanning the surroundings. Kiba tensed up slightly and spoke to Arcanine and Meloetta. "Watashi wa hokanohito ga chikaku ni kanjite imasu. I sense others nearby."

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Tsuki no megami

Tsuki watched as Lethia slowly came into view. "There it is, Suta!" Then, she looked over, and saw another man flying close to her. "Hey there, traveler! Are you here for the challange, or just visiting?" Tsuki smiled. "The league, of course!" The man smiled. "Kay!" Then, he flew down to the mainland, and Suta followed.

"Cress, sa!" Tsuki nodded and stared in awe. "Don't get your hopes up, kid! Lethia is pretty dangerous this time of year." The two turned to see the same man that they had battled. "I know, the brochure said that.I just think it looks cool!" The man chuckled. "I knew you'd come for the tournament, so I signed you up already!" Tsuki laughed in close pursuit. "Thanks!"

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
"So are you going to Lethia?" asked Mr. Briney with his Wingull perched on his head. Kyleia tried not to smile as she replied, "Yes." She could hardly contain her excitement, yet she was able to reduce her excitement just to bouncing on her toes. "You're the second person who I've ferried over to Lethia you know," Mr. Briney remarked as the Wingull flew off, "The first man, I think his name was Eric or something like that, seemed very determined to win. But the people you're fighting in this competition are extremely tough and won't be easy to beat. I don't think many people will even survive in the conditions on Lethia. They say the Pokemon are very territorial here and will attack on sight. You'd have better be alert and stay vigilant or you just may not come back. Also, the weather is outrageous there. Or so I've heard. They say there could be a sandstorm brewing right next to a blizzard happening during a volcanic eruption. The way you're dressed right now isn't going to be enough for the conditions you're going to face."

Kyleia shrugged it off and replied, "I've traveled throughout the whole Hoenn region. That's not going to scare me, except maybe the blizzards, but I've traversed the desert and conquered the volcano. I've stood at the top of Mt. Chimney and even went underwater. I've even befriended Ra- never mind. But the fact still stands that I'm prepared for this." Mr. Briney chuckled, "That's it? Seeing as how you've only been in the Hoenn region, I assume you've never seen any Sinnoh Pokemon or any Unova Pokemon right? You probably haven't seen many Kanto or Johto Pokemon either am I right? For your sake, I'll give you this new Pokedex from the Unova region. Someone left it here on accident and never came back. I'm sure it'll be in better hands with you." Mr. Briney handed Kyleia a dusty Pokedex with a couple of dents. "You press the middle button to open it," Mr. Briney instructed and opened the Pokedex. Kyleia scrolled down the list and exclaimed, "Over 600 Pokemon?!" Mr. Briney, with his gaze upon the horizon, said to Kyleia, "Yep! I've seen almost all 649 and you'll probably see many of them during your stay in Lethia. There's also one very special Pokemon that I've heard legends of that is exclusive to Lethia. But unfortunately, this old mind can't remember the name." Kyleia put the Pokedex away and decided to go to sleep until they got to Lethia.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack frowned as he grabbed the map. There did seem to be a cave system underneath the island, which would be a great place to catch fire-types, but Jack saw what Shadoan saw. The island just wasn't on the region maps.

"How can that be?" Jack asked, "Islands are formed when the ocean sea erupts and land is formed. The island has to be connected to the sea floor, there is no other way for an island to form. The beach itself is evidence of that. If the island was floating then how could a beach form? All the sand particles would have nothing to rest on and would just fall into the ocean. There wouldn't be sand to begin with!"

Jack looked back at the map, "No, we can't be moving. It's possible that the map you got wasn't the current edition. There's no way that this island is floating. It would be impossible."

Jack looked up into the night sky, "If we are moving, even at a slow pace, then the stars in the sky would look like they're moving, but they're not. They are still in the same place when I last looked up. Look, there are tons of crazy theories in the world Shadoan, but the one about this island floating can be disproved in so many ways."

Charlie's suddenly cried out and lept up and got into a battle position. Jack sprang up as did the rest of his pokemon, "Shadoan, get your pokemon ready. Charlie is sensing something nearby."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Arrival

Kiba watched in the direction he sensed. His eyes returned to emerald and ice, and he watched in surprise at a Pokemon's cry echoed in the distance. They must be trainers... They could be friends... Or enemies. He looked to his friends. "That proves it. Ikimashou. let's go." He sealed the berry container and placed it in his bag, putting it on his back. He began to run toward the newcomers, Arcanine trotting close by, and Meloetta twirling as she follows behind Kiba.

He reached what seemed to be two trainers and their pokemon. They seemed ready to fight, yet Kiba remained in a casual position, Arcanine standing beside him, and Meloetta peeking out from behind Kiba's leg. Kiba has jet black hair, medium-long, parted to the right side of his face; the back of his hair was in a wolf's tail sort of ponytail. His left eye gleamed emerald green, while his right eye glinted pale icy blue. His skin was pale, and he was wearing a black formal kimono with white lining, and wooden geta sandals. He bowed politely to the strangers. "Konnichiwa."

Years
Shadoan glanced and sighed after taking a deep breath. "Greetings, Konnichiwa." Jev climbed higher into the tree branches beside Ulla as Light kept his glowing eyes on Kiba as he approached. Shadoan looked up and down and inspected Kiba in the best manner he could be thinking to himself. :He looks to be a trainer, but he doesn't seem to have anything to fight us over... He doesn't look like he's in the league or belongs to the leagues dispatch squads either...: "Are you in the league or just here to train?" Shadoan finally asks, breaking the silence between the 3 boys. Curious to what Kiba was doing on Lethia.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Arrival

"Are you in the league or just here to train?"

It seems like everyone is on such high guard around here, he thought silently. He brushed his hand through Arcanine's fur, and the Arcanine tilted his head closer to the hand. "Namae wa Kiba desu, my name is Kiba." He scratched the Arcanine's head as he continued, "This is Flare, and my smaller dancing friend is Mello." Flare barked in introduction, and Mello peeked out from behind Kiba's leg.

Her hair was bluish-green, a clear indicator that she was shiny. Her eyes also had a pale purple color instead of the usual blue. "Oh yes..." He pulled the black and white egg out of his pack, surprised to see it had changed color, to purple and pink. "And I also have an egg that has not yet hatched." he held the egg, while Flare and Mello remained close. "Oh, and as for what I am doing here? I'm adventuring in a place I've never been to before. I didn't come to train, but I might not say no to some friendly sparring. I did come in search of adventure, as well as new people, and possibly friends."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Well, Shadoan seemed to be on edge and Jack was too. After that fight they had in the forest there was no doubt that there would be others who would try and take their badge pieces by force. The guy's name was Kiba and he had an Arcanine and a Melloeta. Jack was pretty sure that his pokemon had his back and the guy said that he was here just to see new things, but still Jack knew nothing about this person. There was also the chance that he was just a trainer like them.

"Well, we already have a small fire going. You and your pokemon are welcome to join us. It's dangerous roaming the forest at night." Jack didn't want to be outright rude to the guy. Still, he knew that his pokemon, especially Charlie, would be ready for anything and they had more pokemon than the Kiba so that was another advantage they had. If Kiba did give off a wrong vibe then Charlie would let him know.

Years
Shadoan sighs as he glances over at Jack and back to Kiba. "Go back to eating Jev, False alarm. You too Light." Jev yelled out loud, complaining before he settled down and slid back down to the trunk to continue eating the tree sap. The 3 boys began to eat for a while before putting their food away and just sat by the campfire to keep warm. "My name is Shadoan and my partner over there is Jack. Were competing in the world wide Earth and sky tournament. We came to Lethia before the map we were provided with read that the most concentrate badge battles were here." Avaith raised his head from behind Shadoan waiting to be introduced. "...Oh, This is Avaith, The rowdy bug on the tree is Jev, The bird in the tree is Ulla, and the 2 cuddling over there are Light and Stella... Light is the Umbreon."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Arrival

"Well, we already have a small fire going. You and your pokemon are welcome to join us. It's dangerous roaming the forest at night."

"My name is Shadoan and my partner over there is Jack. Were competing in the world wide Earth and sky tournament. We came to Lethia before the map we were provided with read that the most concentrate badge battles were here. My name is Shadoan and my partner over there is Jack. Were competing in the world wide Earth and sky tournament. We came to Lethia before the map we were provided with read that the most concentrate badge battles were here."

Join them? Hm... It would be nice to get to know some new people, he thought quietly. He spoke up, calmy, to the both of them, as well as the Pokemon. "I could easily survive on my own, and Flare here could start fire if we need them. But," he said, looking at them both with his multi-colored eyes, a faint smile forming. "But, it would be nice to have company. We can help you guys if you need it." He walked over to them, when suddenly he looked down to the egg. "Hey, that's the first time it's moved...!"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​
(OOC: Italics is translated pokemon speech. Only other pokemon can understand this speech.)

Jack smirked, "I guess that means the egg is closer to hatching, eh? By the way the hypno over there is Alpha, the banette is Bravo, the gastly is Delta, the sableye is Foxtrot, the kadabra is Charlie, and the sneasel is Echo. I wouldn't recommend getting near Charlie or Echo, they're... not very good with strangers. Bravo, these guys are untouchable as well." Jack turned away as he heard the banette let out a pitiful cry.

"Don't worry about that, she gets mad if she can't prank anyone. Anyway you were talking about giving us some help. Right now we're on a job to find some starters for a professor. We need a fire-type, grass-type, and water-type for some new trainers, but we can only catch them with these pokeballs. These are unregistered so they won't be teleported to a PC. Well, since you're with us we can probably undertake another job."

Meanwhile Alpha was speaking to Bravo, Delta, and Foxtrot. After a while he nodded his head and headed over to Flare and Mello "Hello there. As my trainer has already told you my name is Alpha. These are my teammates... and the ones over there are my teammates as well. I wouldn't suggest greeting them. Charlie is a bit... big-headed and Echo is very shy."

Bravo chuckled, "Yeah glad to meet you two! I'm Bravo! We would know each other a lot better if my trainer would let me do it my way."

Delta just agreed with Bravo. Foxtrot bowed, "A pleasure to assemble with the both of you. It is always a delighting occurrence to greet new arrivals that we happen to convene with on the thoroughfare."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 2: Unite

黒心 キバ
Unite

_Kiba_____________________________

"I guess that means the egg is closer to hatching, eh? By the way the hypno over there is Alpha, the banette is Bravo, the gastly is Delta, the sableye is Foxtrot, the kadabra is Charlie, and the sneasel is Echo. I wouldn't recommend getting near Charlie or Echo, they're... not very good with strangers. Bravo, these guys are untouchable as well. Don't worry about that, she gets mad if she can't prank anyone. Anyway you were talking about giving us some help. Right now we're on a job to find some starters for a professor. We need a fire-type, grass-type, and water-type for some new trainers, but we can only catch them with these pokeballs. These are unregistered so they won't be teleported to a PC. Well, since you're with us we can probably undertake another job."

He smiled and kept a firm hold of the egg. "Someone... Important... gave this to me... I don't know what species it is, but I can't wait to find out..." He was about to tell Mello and Flare to go introduce themselves, but the Jack's pokemon were already on it. He turned back to Jack. "Capture starters in Pokeballs? Hmm... How do I put this... I can't help you much with that... I catch pokemon in a much different way... Without Pokeballs."

_Flare_____________________________

"Hello there. As my trainer has already told you my name is Alpha. These are my teammates... and the ones over there are my teammates as well. I wouldn't suggest greeting them. Charlie is a bit... big-headed and Echo is very shy."

"Yeah glad to meet you two! I'm Bravo! We would know each other a lot better if my trainer would let me do it my way."

Flare bowed his head silently. He seemed to tower over most all of them, but did not gloat. In fact, he didn't seem to talk all that much. "I go by the name Flare."

_Mello_____________________________

"Hello there. As my trainer has already told you my name is Alpha. These are my teammates... and the ones over there are my teammates as well. I wouldn't suggest greeting them. Charlie is a bit... big-headed and Echo is very shy."

"Yeah glad to meet you two! I'm Bravo! We would know each other a lot better if my trainer would let me do it my way."

Mello smiled and bowed to them, smiling nervously. "H-hi, my name is Mello." Her voice was soft and sweet, albeit shy and nervous. She gave a small pirouette scanned the part. Mostly dark, ghost, and psychic, she thought to herself. She seemed to notice the Sneasel, so she twirled and danced her way over. "Hi," she spoke cheerily, twirling once more.

Back