• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Next Poster! (Rebooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No, it is Hikari who has returned after a day's hiatus due to the whole DictatorCommunity thing.

ShadowExcadrill, did those dictators burn your best drawings?

Years
That's good. Now, for my avatar/signature theme do you want me to keep this theme or change to a My Little Pony?

ShadowExcadrill, give me your thoughts on this theme I have now...

Years
I'm considering changing my theme to a My Little Pony soon.

ShadowExcadrill, what's your fave of my avatar/signature themes?

TY

The Haters gonna Hate theme, the first time i saw it i laughed for 20 minutes lol...

Hikari, howd you get that idea?

Years
Well, I hate Julian Assange so I wanted to make it funny. I took that picture of his appearance on The Simpsons and I inserted the "Haters Gonna Hate" text on it. You can actually see it on my DeviantArt page should you want the banner yourself, my DA username is OshawottGirl.
I'm a Brony now but that "Haters Gonna Hate" will be back sometime in the near future.

ShadowExcadrill, what do you think of me now?

Last edited:

TY

Hikari, hows my theme...

Years
It's funny cos you're genderbending. I used themes depicting boys, now you're using one depicting a girl.

ShadowExcadrill, I am not just a brony but the Anti-WikiLeaks Brony... how do you like that?

TY

Hikari, i just blew up Wikileaks' HQ...

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Nice try, no cigar.

I don't know who you're talking about Tyler, I'm assuming it ain't me

Could you post here to clarify things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back