• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay haha. I don't know what they were doing, though? I never bother with stuff like that. x:

Considering I've been given flu, I'll have plenty of time for cloning. >_>

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Must not help but comment on your username, but Slenderman is scary as hell. I never even attempted to download it becuase of its scaryness.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@TFS
(Haha easier than writing your full name.)
Exactly- why else would his name be my username? Though if you think he's scary, you may want to look up The Rake. More human-like and, in my opinion, more creepy.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's actually ridiculously random. Believe it or not, the old Cartoon "Teen Titans" is where I got it from.

And hooray, got into a college! :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Congratulations. Again haha.

That seems familiar, but I've never seen it.
I assume a lot of you already know where mine is from:

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The game is actually called Slender, I believe. It's based on Slenderman (as in, the creature). I myself have never played it, but it's a horror game, yes. It apparently scares the heck out of a lot of people- mostly the music. :?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh lord, I must play it then. I love a good scare. =D

Too bad scary movies don't exist much anymore. Also, speaking of movies, is anyone gonna see Warm Bodies?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha yeah. I enjoy reading about him and attempting to make myself believe that he exists. x;

A friend of mine on PC wants to see it. I don't really care that much about it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Hopefully by exist anymore you mean that exception's do exist like Insidious, Rec 1&2, The Ward, Buried and so on. Cause if you don't you need to check some of this stuff out. Also The Rite was pretty tense, despite the critical reaming it got.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Whoops, mispoke. I meant recently. Sinister was good, but that's about it. Also, The Ward doesn't sound familiar. =/ And like a dumbass, I missed out on Insidious

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I haven't seen a "recent" movie in a while. Usually they just don't interest me haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ugh Warm Bodies.. I don't know but zombies and humans romance doesn't really cut it for me. But since it's filmed in Montreal, Quebec. I find that pretty sweet. It would be cool to recognize some locations of your city in the movie you're watching :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back