• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Evan's Hatchery~

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
OH! Yes. YES! I thought you meant the other way around.. then I checked my boxes... no shieldon... >.> Now it makes sense. Yeah, I can do that. Give me a bit.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
I'll get both of your requests either tonight after I get out of E4 or tomorrow. What are you offering DarkraiMaster?

OK, starting your breeding now.

Last edited:

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
You meant stats? -scratches head- I don't recognize the term, which I know is stupid of me, but I've never had the ened tor esearch the IVs... -feels really stupid-

Shiraishi

Orz
Years
Uh, you checked the IVs at lvl 1. :/ You can't do that because pretty much all lvl 1 pokemon will have 4-7 in each stat except HP. You have to go into a lvl 100 battle on wi-fi which allows you to see your babies stats at lvl 100 without giving them EVs. Or..just rare candy them to lvl 25, use the calculator and reset the game.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Can I trade my Torterra for that Cyndaquil?

Back