• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt-A-Role-Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Hmm, RPing is beginning to become a hobby of mine. I've been wanting to get into the RPs here, but I guess I'll go under a master's wing for now.

Name you want to be called: PH, Pat, My Padawan
Likes: AIM, Turning my video game ideas into actual games, Pokemon, My DS
Dislikes: RPs with lame plots, Braces, People who godmod
What type of Adopter I want: Someone cool and open-minded, someone who appreciates a good super-human themed RP
Length of time I've been Rping: Here, about 2 months now. Elsewhere, almost a year

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Well I was accepted as an adopter a little while ago so NOrthern Lights if you want I can be your adopter.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Does the test really take this long or am I just forgotten? I trying to be an adopter you guys, and I've been waiting for about two weeks, or maybe more. Sorry if this is spamming or something, my intelligence classification systems haven't gotten sorted yet throughout these ten years.

Ash's Apprentice

The Entei Hunter!
Years
Name you want to be called: Kai
Likes:RPs,Pokemon,Creating Fanfiction,writing stories and my DS!!
Dislikes:Spammers,Bullies and People who is mean to me
What type of Adopter I want:People who is cool,understanding,kind and teach me the ropes of role plays
Length of time I've been Rping:1 Month

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
hi i want a um Adopter to well adopt me!

name:yeagger or werewolf
dislikes:users who make fun of me for my bad grammer and mis spellings
type of Adopter wanted: a nice slow one
time RPing:2MO

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Outskate the reason if you paided ANY bit of attention you would see that I said I MAKE MISTAKES!!!! ALL I TRY TO DO THE BEST I CAN AND WHEN I MESS UP TELL ME!! MORON!
I am sure I have been accepted..Strider had me revise something and I did so I am sureI have been accepted!!

O

Your Mom
Years
Randall, calm down. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't think of yourself as that good. You criticise people yet you don't stick to what you say.

O

Your Mom
Years
If that's what you think, then you should help yourself first. If you think you suck then get adopted. I'm not trying to start an arguement, but really. If you're going to correct people and complain to everybody about their grammar and spelling and such, correct yourself first.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
I'm willing to let anyone who is a good speller to adopt me... and a good friend would be nice... nothing better than having someone I like telling me what I do wrong...

Name you want to be called: you can call me what ever you want... just be nice about it...
Age: I'm 16 right now.... nothing bad... I'm just not a very good speller...
Likes: I like alot of things..... manly people who are nice...
Dislikes: HUMANS... and by that I mean.... anoying people who only think about themselves...
What type of Adopter I want: someone who is nice... and will tell me what I do wrong in a way that doesn't make me feel stupid...
Length of time I've been Rping: about..... a year...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Even though I was accepted to be an adopter I have decided to be adopted! I still make common mistakes and I shouldn't!

Name you want to be called:Randall
Likes:Pokemon DUH! I love to RP I like RPG games ToS my fav!!!
Dislikes:ignorant people!
What type of Adopter I want: anyone who will help
Length of time I've been Rping:almost a year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back