• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru shook his head. "No. Not in a million years." He kept shaking his head. He pulled Holly close, and caressed her back. "You mean the world to me, Holly." He leaned in. "You don't have to be alone. I'm here for you. I won't ever leave you." He whispered softly, soothingly. "You're not a freak. You're not alone. I'm here for you." He kept repeating these things as soothingly as he could. Haru lifted her chin with his finger and looked her in the eyes. "Holly, you're too amazing to let go. Please stay with me." He smiled weakly. Holly...you don't know what you mean to me. Haru leaned in close. "I will do everything within my power to help you."

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly closed her eyes and laughed. "You don't get it, do you?" she asked. "Why am I still here? Why didn't I die when I tried to kill myself? I don't get it. Why do you care about me? Why does everyone care about me? It doesn't make any sense..." She whimpered softly. Daisy frowned. "Holly," she whispered shyly. Holly didn't open her eyes, but she started to shake. "I-I don't understand..." she whispered, trembling. Daisy whimpered and gasped when she saw Molly floating towards them, using Psychic to carry Holly's pill bottle. She stopped in front of Haru and dropped the pills into his hand. "Hurry!" she yelled. Holly opened her eyes and stared at the pills numbly, her eyes even more clouded. "Freak..." she whispered. "Shorty... Idiot... Cutter..."

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian Steele

Ugh... It was another bad day, yet again. Thankfully, he had all three of his partners roaming around today -- well, except for Superman. The Gastly was always unusually sinister when they got to new places, and this was no exception at all. If he kept the ghost at bay, at least Shellder would no longer be a terror to the local Caterpie and Ratatta populations, to more of a harmless nuisance to everything that moved.

In spite of their years together, the Shellder and the Gastly hadn't changed much. If they had, they simply changed their habits from bad to worse and got smarter in the execution of them. As for the Shellder, his moments of brilliance came and went with increased frequency, although he was still gullible to the extreme, except in areas where Gastly tried to set him on Adrian with a well-placed Rock Blast. Both knew the consequences of such a blunder, and both knew never to try it on someone of their own.

As for Larvesta, she'd only grown to quite a size, with her head reaching well over his knee. However, she still always insisted on clinging to his shoulder as they went about. She was getting pretty heavy at this point, but still, six well-placed legs often helped reduce the burden. As for her mind, thank the gods that it was never nearly as far gone as the other two are. Even so, she's incredibly timid, and has no idea at all of how strong she is compared to most of her opponents. Not to mention that she's always extremely self-conscious. It's like she's THE polar opposite of the other two. At least she keeps them in check. At least two polar opposites eventually come together in the middle... right?

Adrian snapped out of his rather bizarre train of thought. He was already at Oak Town, where he would be next going to the Academy. It was around here the plane had landed, and swiftly transferred him to the vehicle. Perhaps they saw through the blank expression on his face and saw that he was a bit in pain today. Perhaps it's the move that is aggravating me today. He rubbed his left leg, which had been brittle and especially painful all day long, ever since he stepped onto that plane bound straight from Unova. In fact, today was one of those very rare occasions when he actually took pain medication for it...

And he regretted it almost instantly, because it completely knocked him out for most of his flight, while poor Supernova and (not-so-poor) Superman and Frostbite were locked away in their Pokeballs. Granted, they weren't exactly "aware" of everything going on, but still, he didn't really like keeping his Pokémon confined for very long periods of time, unless it was right after he'd find out that Superman and Frostbite were teaming up to cause some epic sort of trouble.

He took Supernova out of her ball during the car ride. They had allowed one small-sized Pokémon at a time to be out during the trip, and thankfully he was the only one on it, since he was arriving late to classes, having been enrolled at a very late time. They chatted for a while, grew bored, and both dozed off at about the same time before they were woken up to the announcement that they had arrived.

And so, Adrian found himself with his few worldly possessions and his three Pokémon, in front of the Academy grounds... And not knowing what to do at all, while his three Pokémon were simply content to roam the nearby area.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru didn't know what to do. He had a split second to react. He looked Holly in the eyes. "I'm sorry...I love you." He shoved the pills into Holly's mouth. He kept her mouth shut. He made her swallow them. He looked down. "I'm so sorry." He looked down. "The medicine will help." He took her hands into his and began to caress them with his thumbs. "You're perfect. Just the way you are." He looked her in the eyes. "Holly Amarosa...I love you." He leaned in quickly and began to kiss her, slowly and passionately. He looked her in the eyes as he kissed. He kept caressing her hands, refusing to break away.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly mumbled something and whimpered. She closed her eyes and kissed Haru back softly. Molly sighed in relief and floated down to Daisy. "That was a close one," she whispered. Daisy laid down and yawned. Holly pulled Haru closer and kissed him harder. I'm so sorry... she thought. I'm so sorry for this... "Sorry," she mumbled softly. "I shouldn't have freaked out like that..." She hugged Haru and sighed. "You didn't have to shove those pills down my throat so hard, though," she added. "I could have choked." She felt Lumina's Pokeball shake and sighed. It's a good thing that she didn't have to see that... I still feel a little bit sad... Holly frowned.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru sighed with relief. "I'm sorry...That was a bit excessive..." He looked down. In all honesty he was still recovering from the kiss. It had left breathless. He panted briefly, but eventually caught his breath. He hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry." He was in an emotional state of panic. He was happy that Holly was feeling better now, but he was also sad for some reason. An aura of sadness came off of Holly. He was going to fix that. He didn't want her to be sad ever again. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I promise." He looked down and noticed that he was still stroking her hands. "I'm here for you. I promise I'll never leave you." He looked her in the eyes yet again. "I promise."

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly looked down at the ground. She stood up and stumbled slightly. "I should be sorry for everything, though..." she whispered. "I'm sorry that I'm so messed up... I'm sorry for having these stupid scars." She raised her jacket sleeve up. "I'm a lunatic, basically. I'm crazy. I tried to kill myself, so why do you care about me? Why does Kayla care about me? I don't understand it..." She laughed softly, even though tears were streaming from her eyes. "I'm not good enough to be Kayla's cousin, because I let her get hurt. I'm not good enough to be your girlfriend, because I... I'm an idiot..."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru scoffed. "You're not good enough to be my girlfriend?" He laughed to prove a point. "Holly, I'm not good enough to be your boyfriend. I'm awkward, I'm not very good looking, I'm VERY lazy. I can't think of anything redeeming." He stood up as well and grabbed her hand. "To me, your past doesn't matter. Your present is all that matters to me. He lifted her arms and kissed each of her scars to show that they didn't matter to him. "You're an amazing girl, Holly. I wouldn't want to be with any other girl." He smiled reassuringly. "I promise. You're far more than worth my time." He hugged her tightly.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly felt herself go numb and fell limp into Haru's arms. Molly gasped. "Holly!" she yelled. Holly closed her eyes. "H-Haru..." she whispered, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "Haru, I... I love you... Thank you..." She sniffled and fell to the ground. "Thank you so much..." She opened her eyes and coughed softly. Daisy stood up and licked Holly's face, but the girl ignored her and looked up at Haru. "Thank you... You don't think that I'm a freak like everyone else did... I never thought that anyone could be so nice..." Her Xtransceiver rang, but she ignored it and tried to stand up. "W-We should go see Kayla now..."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru nodded, and grabbed Holly's hand, and gently gave her a hand. When he was sure she was steady, he began to walk with his girlfriend beside him. He had an idea! He picked out two pokeballs and tossed them. Dutchess and Void appeared out of thin air. "You guys can do whatever you want." That might've been asking for trouble, seeing as Void and Dutchess were the most active and mischevious of Haru's team. The Nidoran ran up to Holly's pokemon, as did Void. "I hope that's alright." He smiled at Holly. SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME! Haru was panicking on the inside. He didn't know what to do! No girl had ever come REMOTELY close to loving him!

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Oak Town

Conor looked around as he waited in line, he noticed two boys who also looked to be from the Academy. They were chatting among themselves and Conor decided to not be rude and interrupt. When a Nurse called Conor forward he handed his Pokémon over the counter. "Thank you" smiled the Nurse. "It shouldn't take too long" she added. Conor sat down on one of the seats in the Centre and waited. Not long after a Nurse called his name out, he stood up and saw Poli standing on a small bed, Poli instantly looked healthier, cheerier and back up to full strength. "Thank you so much Nurse, I was really worried". Conor said releasing a huge sigh of relief.

As Conor now exited the Pokémon Centre with Poli at his side, he looked at the small map of the Island he had with him. "Hmm let's get back to the Academy Poli, I still don't even know what room we're staying in" laughed Conor as he and Poli once again left 'Oak Town'.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Pokemon Center

Ace was his name...maybe it was a sign for him to be a trainer? Shawn shrugged his shoulders after Ace asked his question. "I just finished my intermediate battle class. I fought one trainer and the teacher, so my team was worn out." Shawn stood and stretched as he turned to Ace.

"I'll be heading to the mountains soon enough so I can have my last teammate. If I can find it, my team is gonna need all their strength for the fight. You can join me, if you want." With that, Shawn walked up to the counter to check on his pokemon.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia frowned after she had been waiting a while and Holly had still not shown up.
I guess she doesn't care after all. Sylvia finished her lunch in silence and alone for her pokemon were all within their pokeballs. She then got up with a sigh, and in a bitter mood left the cafeteria and walked out of the academy building.

She walked away from the academy building to one of the few places in the academy there was ice, a small but frozen plain that was home to many ice-types.
As bad as my parents.... Upon arriving at the field she sat back down and was surprised to find that her thoughts were on her earlier encounter with Vanille.
Yet a different stranger was so ridiculously happy to talk to me and interested in what I had to say? How weird.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura

Ace was surprised that Shawn wanted him to go along with him to the mountains. He watched Shawn going to counter of the center.
"Hehe, that's a wonderful opportunity to test his abilities and to train my pokemons.", thought Ace.
He followed Shawn on the counter.
"OK, I'll go with you. This way, my pokemons should also be able to train. Just give me a minute to heal them." he said.
He was so excited for this that he even forgot that he initially came to eat. In fact, this was his last priority. He was impatient to see Shawn's level.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Pokemon Center

Lucia nodded, "And he did rather well. I had never seen Roberto be so enraged before, but I suppose he'll need another lesson back at the mansion. I'm not sure why I never thought of it before." She said with a weak sigh. "Though that will o wisp was a lucky shot you know. If Roberto was on top he would have plowed through easily."

Samuel snorted, "Do that and you'll find that eye eventually shattering into pieces I have to say. Don't meet his expectations. The only thing that will calm him down if he know for certain he can beat you, otherwise he'll be training and will do whatever he can to take you down." The Absol shook his head, "You fight back and that causes him to push back harder. He'll find a sure fire way to try and break your spirit, trust me on that. I highly doubt your trainer will be wanting to pick up the pieces that only made a Sableye."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark nodded. "I knew Roberto would be strong physically, So I had to figure out a way to take down that strength. Will-o-Wisp was my best bet and it looks like my strategy paid off in the end. I want to expand on it, but so far I seem to be managing with it. Hehe..." Mark said with a grin. Battle techniques were like an obsession for Mark. He was never satisfied with his strategies and always wanted to change them accordingly. Mark thought he sounded like a real dork in front of Lucia but continued on anyways. It was what he loved!

Snype simply sighed. "So what do I do? Just let him win? If I do that I'll end up coming out with a broken bone anyways! I can't do that as much as I'd want to calm him down. Mark wouldn't want that from me. He wants me to give it my all. Roberto needs to learn a little something called honor." He said. He hoped he wasn't coming off as selfish but he couldn't simply just take it easy on someone like Roberto.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly walked back to the Suicune dorm, holding Haru's hand tightly. She pulled him into the building. "Hey, you there." Holly stopped walking and looked around. She saw a boy in the corner and smiled weakly. "H-Hello..." she whispered. The boy looked at Haru. "This your boyfriend?" he asked, walking towards them. Holly nodded shyly and flinched when the boy put his hand on her shoulder. He smiled. "You're a pretty one," he said softly. His hand moved down slowly. Holly winced. "Let go of me..." she whispered. The boy glared at her and stopped moving. He grabbed her by the arms and lifted her up. "Don't make me mad," he hissed. "You wouldn't want that pretty little face of yours to get ruined now, would you?" Holly screamed and kicked the boy. She grabbed Haru's hand and pulled him towards Kayla's room. She locked the door and whimpered. "Nothing but trouble with me," she whispered.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru was fuming. I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD! That guy had threatened to hurt Holly! "He had NO right to do that!" He stood up and punched the wall next to him with all the anger he could muster, leaving a sizable dent and a little bit of blood. "OW!" He winced, but quickly moved on. "What a DOUCHE!" He walked over to Holly and took both of her hands into his. "I'm so sorry he did that! You should've let me have him! I would've messed that guy's face up!" In all honesty, Haru would've lost in a fight, but he would like to think that he would win. "I would've killed that guy for you!" Haru gave her a big hug. "Are you alright?"

Years
Holly Amarosa and Kayla Makihatayama

Holly shook her head and looked at the dent in the wall. "Kayla's going to be really mad..." she mumbled. "She's going to be mad at both of us..." She looked at Haru's bloody hand and kissed it softly. "A kiss should make the pain go away." Not every type of pain... she thought sadly. "Why should I be mad?" Holly looked towards the bed and smiled when she saw Kayla sitting up. Holly looked down, and Kayla quickly covered up her leg. She looked at Haru and smiled. "Hey there..." She noticed the dent in the wall. "What happened?" She looked at Holly and sighed. "You guys woke me up..."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru's hand DID feel better when Holly kissed it. He looked to Kayla. "Hey there." He gave a friendly wave and looked at the dent. "Sorry about that." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck and blushed. "I got...a little angry." He looked at Holly, and then back to Kayla. "Nothing that bad happened...Not yet anyways..." He clenched his fist. "Anyway, I heard from a special little bird that you were sick, so I wanted to come by. I heard your leg was infected." Haru looked down solemnly. "I don't suppose it was your leg that got hurt that night in the woods?" He looked back up slowly, feeling extremely guilty.

Back