• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Downfall of The Hoemm Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
Years
As some of you may have guessed this is a roleplay about the war of the hoenn region.anyone can join just list you basic trainer info and your pokemon so we'll know who's who.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
Ummm... maybe you should be a little more descriptive for the people who are joining, for example, show an example of what the sign up sheet looks like, and also add more background into the story of the RPG. I am not joining though, I just am telling you what you should do to fix it. :)

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
Years
FlamingTorchic said:
Ummm... maybe you should be a little more descriptive for the people who are joining, for example, show an example of what the sign up sheet looks like, and also add more background into the story of the RPG. I am not joining though, I just am telling you what you should do to fix it. :)

ok Thanx! I will!

Heres what I'll need from Joiners
POkemon:(Up to six no legendarys; they dont have to be starters the can be whatever stage of there evolution)
Description:
Personality:
Reason you are Joining to fight in the War:
and
What Type of Food We'll Need To Fit your likings.

Heres some more background:
A long time ago a war between the regions of the Hoenn and Talwakiori,West of The Hoenn.The war had started Because the People of Talwakiori wanted more land requiring The Hoenn Region would have to give up some land.The Hoenn Region said no and Immediatly Talwakiori started to attack the hoenn region killing pokemon,trainers ,and kidnapping the legendary pokemon.this was one day sealed away by a group of 17 trainers who believed it could be overcome.And Nows it back and The Killings of the pokemon have started... first with the legendaries...

princess_legess

pkmn nurse
Years

POkemon Description:lv 75 torkoal (my prized and mosted loved pkmn, also my very first pkmn), 4 lv 65 slugma's, and a lv 60 mightyena.

Personality: Im a very stronge fighter, and i love fire/rock/lava/ strenght pkmn.

Reason you are Joining to fight in the War: heonn is my home and i want to continue my familys legasy( my great X4 grandpa faought in the first war.).

What Type of Food We'll Need To Fit your likings: i love japaness food and chinesse.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Pokemon: Bulk the Male Machamp (equipped with quick claw) (lv. 57), Skitit the Female Delcatty (soothe bell) (lv. 58), Emerald the Male Flygon (lava cookie) (lv. 57), Ashes the Female Camerupt (focus band) (lv.58), Plug the Male Manectric (magnet) (lv. 57), and Moonlight the male Absol (Cleanse Tag) (lv. 60).
Personality: I'm very courageous and mysterious. I will let go of nothing for anyone's sake, even for my foes.
Reason I am joining: I never have had any adventure in a while. This journey actually has an important purpose, unlike to be a pokemon master.
What type of food I need: Sushi is fine for me. Just don't serve me soup, cheetos, roman noodles, or chinese food because it has Monosodium Glutamate in it. You'll have vomit all over the battle field.

Long, I know...

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
Years
Name: Ali

Description: Long, silky blue hair as soft as a suicune's mane.
Around her neck, tied by a silver chain, is an unused
moonball. She wears a blue shirt with a Snowflake on
it and starry pants. Her eyes are blue
Pokemon:
Starlight, Umbreon, Shiny, female, (lots of info x.x) Aquana, Vaporeon, female, Snowfrost, Articuno, female
Personality: Shy, quiet, she loves to battle. Her Umbreon is her best friend, And her strongest Pokemon. She actually didn't expect to catch articuno, she helped it in the mountains from some people who were attacking it. As thanks, It (who turned out to be a she) offered Ali A ride. She climbed on Snowfrost's back and together they flew off.
Feason for joining: As I said before, Ali loves battling
.n n.
Favorite food: Anything, just nothing salty.

Longer, I know...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back