• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Darkness

Who here actually wants me to make this game?

• ME!!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Not Me T_T

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Now, I don't mean to be rude, but shoudln't XD001 be XD002? After all, I'm pretty sure Cipher's XD project was to make a un-purifiable Shadow Pokemon, & that ended up being that specific Lugia. This is a different Lugia, & since made Shadow via the same process, is probably the 2nd Pokemon to be the result of the XD experiment, & thus should be named XD002...

Just saying.

Thanks,
PM260

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
thnx Pokemonmaster. Now I have to rename all my my shadow sprites...

yea since so many people are going against the pocket knife I'm getting rid of it... Hey Bidry why didnt you PM me back?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
thnx Pokemonmaster. Now I have to rename all my my shadow sprites...

yea since so many people are going against the pocket knife I'm getting rid of it... Hey Bidry why didnt you PM me back?
Is every Shadow Pokemon have to be purified in the same way as Lugia? Then no, you don't. (not that you HAVE to do anything.)

...And what;s this about a pocket knife? Sorry, didn't see mention of it.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
ts in one of my replies. I'm not putting it in though...

Back