• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

One of my cats just startled a snake, which jumped in surprise and scared the living shizz out of the cat, snapping its leash with pure willpower and running home.

I guess it won't be bothering any more snakes now. Which is good.

True story.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I would've been if I had seen the snake before it jumped and slithered away.
But it did no harm, and now at least the cat will stop trying to chase them o3o

It was a non-poisonous snake too, so a bite wouldn't have been life-threatening anyway.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Still, could be worse. Those sidewinder snakes out in the desert are even more creepy.

And of course it is natural but that doesn't stop it looking unnatural.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Hahah Netto thaat was random lol but at least you contribute to the count unlike someone... you know who you are? :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

At least she doesn't come here as often as Netto. The game used to be called 'Don't let the mods say anything' so I used to post on an alt to avoid resetting the count haha.

Years

Yeah, imagine if the whole count resetted just cos a mod posted. That wouldn't be fun so yeah, just don't let them say 0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back