• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

Sankari

...gone.
Years
~Through Espeon Eyes~​
I ly on the most warm rock in the meadow next to the most cool tree. I sighed. I had no name, and no purpose. What was I to do?
I was the most wanted one in all the meadow. You couldn't blame them: I was beautiful. My coat was stained with lavender and ears so bouncy. You wouldn't find another one of me in a million miles.
Every guy I new, I let down. I never wanted to mate: I hated the "cherry" chirp of an Eevee.
I never liked human ever. They scared me. Every time they saw me, it was as if they wanted to marry me, but instead they start throwing these weird rocks at me. I become in this dark abyss and then struggle out. Humans definately scare me if they could do things like that.
I blink and try looking into the future if I mate: I see that I die of pain. I look to see what would happen if one of those humans finally kept me in that ball: I see myself lonely. Is there any hope that anything good would happen?
I hated looking in the future because you always know if you made a bad choice or not. It seems everythings a bad choice, nowadays.
I snap out of my daily nap because I hear the squeck of a Pikachu. I look up and there's one right in front of me.
"What do you want?" I asked rudely.
"I've lost my trainer, Ash..." It sighed, and I shrugged. "Have you seen any trainer with a red cap on?"
"No..." I replied rolling onto my back. "Why do you be with a trainer anyways?"
It smiled. "Well, you're actually known." he mentioned. "And loved, I might add..."
"Hm..." I thought a momment of what to say. "Everytime I look in the future, I see me being home sick and lonely."
"Ah...That's just junk. You know you can't tell the future all of the time."
I glared at him.
"Well...uh...bye then!"
He hopped off. What a peculiar pikachu...

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
I ly on the same rock in the night, not sleeping. The full moon was embellishing, even for an Espeon like myself. I sighed at the sight. The beauty made me drowsy, but then a quiet russle ringed from the bushes, barely loud enough for my sharp ears to hear.
I was confused. A feeling swept over me that was stranger than any feeling I felt. What it was was this...glowing feeling. It felt like clean, cool water dribbling down my ribs.
Golden rings were bouncing in the air towards me. I didn't move.
"Funny seeing an Espeon like you out." They said.
It was an Umbreon, the creature of the night. He resembled me in many ways, but his heart was not the same.
"I was..." I began, but nothing came out.
"I though they were the type that frolick in the daytime meadows." He went on. "We Umbreon are ones of the nighttime meadows."
I smiled weakly. I knew he saw my smile because I was bright in the dark, but I couldn't see his expression.
"You must be that Espeon that everyone wants to catch. You know, it's hard to find things like us out here. Did you have a trainer once?"
"Never..." I snapped.
"Then how did you evolve with such sorrowness?"
I hesitated. "I-I was born and Espeon."
"Born an Espeon? Why that's impossible!"
"N-no it isn't."
He made a short "hm" and went off, but as he did, he rubbed his tail against my cheek.

He loved me. But you know what the weird thing is...?

:sleeping:...I loved him back...:sleeping:

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
:laugh: He, he...I don't know what to write next!! Let's see...

I stayed up all night staring at the stars.
What if he doesn't like me? My other self sneered. This, I had to put much thought into.

The next morning, I didn't realize that I didn't get any rest whatsoever; thinking about that umbreon was like a dream that never ended. In the daylight it didn't feel quite the same...
Possibly the first time in my life I felt the feeling of joy. It was a feeling that tingled your...heart. I felt perplexed, using the term heart instead of chest or stomach.
"I wonder if he can't get to sleep right now..." I said aloud.
I skipped off the rock and looked back, realizing that I haven't been off of it in a whole night and half a day. I stretched my hind legs and yawned as if I just woke up from hibernation. I bounded off into the woods to explore what I haven't before.
I found a few Oran berry bushes on my brief expedition. They were bitter, but at least they filled me up. As I nibbled at one ripe one, I heard a rumbling roar. My instincts caught my head and swung it to the left. They squezzed my pupils and pulled my ears upright.
The sound erupted again, and I knew what it was...

A herd of Pinser...

Sankari

...gone.
Years
I ran. My legs thought they would rip off from their sockets, but it never happened. I was unaware of my surroundings, but the only thing that came to mind was the rumbling of the ground and how hard it was to see where I was going.
I glanced back as I sprinted upon the ground. They were gaining and I couldn't hold up or my life would be taken. The thing that puzzled me more was what made the pinser run anyways. I didn't care at the moment, I just wanted to be back on my rock, but it scared me that I may never see it again.
The thrashing of trees being trampled over rang in my ears. The ground ended at a cliff, but this was my life that that I depended on so I closed my eyes and took one gigantic leap of faith, and my faith did not deceive me. As my body was soaring through the air, something pushed my rib cage and and I fell in a pile of something soft. Just then I noticed when my legs stopped giving away that I was breathing harder than ever and my heart was winning a race that couldn't be won.
My head emerged from the surface of a pile of leaves and I looked up, seeing a winded object as dark as a shadow in the form of myself.
"So, we meet again..." It spoke.
My heart stopped. It was that same umbreon.
"No need to be timid, I just saved your life."
I moved my head in the direction where the ground stopped and saw several pinser fall down the cliff like rain drops from the sky.
"I don't think we properly indroduced ourselves: I'm Moonlight."
I hesitated with uncertainty.
"I-I don't have a name..."
"Well, make one up."
I looked into his dark eyes. They were beautiful and irresistible.
"I'm...Sunlight."
"Hm...I think people would think we're twins." He started laughing whole-heartedly, and I joined, this time without worrying...just feeling joy.

Funny, how a 13- or 14-year-old boy gets hooked to my stories. I mean...I'm only 11! I don't blame you though: my stories are always cliff-hanging.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
It's better to think outside the box. Being like everyone else is so stupid.

For the rest of the day, all we did was frolick the fields and chase beautifly. Joy...it was such a feeling. Not just joy, but I thought I felt...love...
What was love?
Is it a bell that chimes forever in your heart, or a sight that keeps your eyes forever wide? It wasn't how attractive Moonlight looked, but there was this 6th sense that I had that crept inside of me and...tickled me...
It was a strange feeling.
We could have stayed up all our lives without sleeping, and feeling like we slept our whole lives. Doing this was like a dream, just like the night before. There was some other thing telling me it wasn't, and that same, pure feeling of water dribbling down my ribs came again. This feeling did not hurt...this feeling did not feel good...this feeling felt like love.
The sun had had it's day of watching us bound around the meadow, so it hid under the hillside and covered itself with some pink-stained comforters. We found a cliff where we could ly down together on and watch the sun set.
"Moonlight..." I cooed.
He looked at me with his brilliant eyes.
"This is the best momment of my days."
"I would of never guessed..." he said in his sarcastic tone, but that was his way of saying I love you.
"Moonlight..." I repeated. "I love you, too..."
I cuddled up next to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"I'll never forget this day..." I cried.

And I never did...

Sankari

...gone.
Years
:laugh: He, he...I AM THE MASTER OF CLIFF HANGERS! HELP!! I'M STUCK HANGING ON THIS CLIFF!

We stared dreamily at the sun sinking behind the cliffs.
"You know, Sunlight, I'll never let anything happen to you...I'll always be with you."
A tear trickled down my cheek.
"You won't sleep in the day?"
"Never..." He replied, "being with you is just the same..."
He kissed me on the cheek.
"I'm not going to mate you, if that's what your thinking." I said back to him.
"No, never. I hate Eevee..."
We laughed togeter and fell to sleep, hugging lying on eachother comfortably.

I woke up, hoping to see my dear love right next to me...but he wasn't!
"Moonlight...?" I cried.
I ran back into the meadow.
"Moonlight? MOONLIGHT? MOOOOONLIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!" I screamed over and over.
I ran faster than I did when the pinser were after me. The language of "Moonlight" seemed to be the only language I knew. I kept screaming it over and over.
Then I heard a whirring above my head.
"SUNLIGHT!!!"
I looked up. There was Moonlight, in a cage hanging from a chain connected to a helicopter. I remembered a symbol on it that looked like this: R .
"MOONLIGHT!"
I didn't know a lot of attacks, but the only one that burst out of my instincts didn't work fast enough...it was Future Sight, and just when the attack came, the helicopter was too high.
I lowered my head and cried. I would never see him again.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
Nice change of Avatars and such. Golden sun, no? Still stuck on Lost Age, me.

Oh and.... NOOOO!! MOONLIGHT! I liked him. *sniff* what will happen? this is like a book that you cant put down but your only allowed to turn 1 pg at a time!

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS SPON!

Sankari

...gone.
Years
I'll write like a jillion words a day, then...

I didn't know how long I had been lying there, crying. Probably 5 hours. I felt other pokemon pass by but I never looked up. It seemed that I would never run out of tears to cry. I tried to settle my self down by looking up, but it only made it worse. I didn't see Moonlight's face. I finally thought it over after rolling it around a bit. If I just kept crying that I couldn't go get Moonlight, than I'll never get him. So then, I didn't know what I was doing, but I ran in the direction that the helicopter went. I went through all the obstacles in my way. I had a journey to find Moonlight, and it was the purpose destined upon me. I had to do this...I needed to do this.
Unfortunately, as I was running, I bumped into something. I looked up. It was the same pikachu.
"So, we meet again." it said. I ignored it.
"Hey, wait up!"
I looked back.
"What are you getting to?" I asked.
"What are you doing? What ever it is, I can help."
I thought a momment. Well, the more, the merrier, I thought happily.
"Yeah, sure. My lo--friend was tacken by a helicopter. It had a symbol on the side that looked like this..."
I drew a "R" in the sand. The Pikachu examined it.
"Team Rocket..." It squecked.
"You know them?"
"Heck, yeah. They've been trying to catch me ever since I've been with Ash."
I supposed that was its trainer.
"So...you know them pretty well?"
"Yeah...they caught me millions of times. I've always squezed my way out."
"Have you seen the helicopter pass by?"
"No...sleeping...well, we best get a move on. They might be getting to their boss pretty quick."
I nodded and we started heading off. We didn't know how far we would go, we just knew we were going far. The woods were starting to disappear, and then we we on a mountain side. The sun had set, and it seemed quick. I felt like I had just lost Moonlight.
"I think we should sleep here for the night..." I panted.
We rested until morning. Whew, I'm losing details....

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Such a great story...me need to read more! They must find Moonlight or poor Sunlight will be sad again...
You is a great writer...you might even have a future in writing...

~HORN!

Sankari

...gone.
Years
I'm too lazy to edit my posts...I'll remember to put [*/font] at the end this time without the *. My "theme" is Golden Sun, yes.

There was an obnocsious noise in my head...a headache, to put it that way. My eyes opened and saw a flash of brilliant green flutter about. It was vibrating rapidly. My head speed in agony. (what is it, folks?!)
"Hey!" I yelled finally. "What are you doing?"
It stopped moving. The headache went away abruptly. I could actually see now. It was a Vibrava.
"The question is...what are yous doing heres?" It buzzed.
"I needed a place to sleep." I replied courageously.
"Oh...so you wants to sleep in me nest so I can't, aye?"
I looked down upon my feet at the brush. It was a nest...a pretty big one too.
"I am so sorry, Miss. Vibrava."
"It's Emerald." She hummed as she straightened up the nest feverishly. "Next time looks where ye feets takes you or you'll end up trampling over things."
The Pikachu just woke up and yawned, jumped at the sight of Emerald. He looked at me for an explanation, but I mouthed, "I can't talk right now."
"So...what's ye afters?" It buzzed again.
"Er...a friend--taken by...Team Rocket?" I said as Pikachu nodded.
"Sorry, buts I haves no time...go off to finds yours little friend...Oh...I has to fixes the nest, find foods, waters..."
Suddenly, an idea smacked me. I looked at Emerald's wings shine brightly.
"Say, Emerald..." I said, "How would you like to help us?"
"Helps?" She spat. "Helps you? No, no, no, no, no! Me's gots to gets works done!"
"How about I do it for you?"
She stopped moving completely, possibly her heart stopped. "What did yous says?"
"I'll get you chesto, oran, cheri, pinap, sitrus...ANYTHING!" I said happily.
"Berries?" She spat once again. "Tch...I eat magikarp."
My eyes widend.
"Looks like we're gonna have to catch ourselves some fishies." Chuckled Pikachu not so merrily. He seemed to follow along what I was thinking pretty well.

HA! I remembered!

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Thanks! Like I said: I have to make my stories cliffhanging or it won't have that spark.

Pikachu and I set off with me slouching.
"Oh...cheer up, Espeon!" He said. "All we have to do is find a river and catch a bit of fishies!"
"It's Sunlight..." I snarled.
"Since when did wild pokemon have names?"
"Since I met Moonlight..."
"Moonlight?" Pikachu twisted his face and thought. It looked hard. "Oooooh...your friend?"
He chuckled in a nasty way.
"I never knew friends were said in such a...dreamy way."
He danced around me as I felt my face become violet.
"Moonlight and Sunlight, sitting in a tree: K-i-s-s-i-n-g!"
"Shut up!"
"First comes love, then comes marriage, than there's Eevee in a baby carriage!"
Pikachu laughed so hard, he was rolling around on the ground.
"You don't know what love is, you idiot!" I yelled. "It's a feeling that comes from your heart, not some practical joke that you can laugh about!"
He laughed his final laugh. "Tee-hee...Oooooh...fiesty, are we?"
I kicked him with my hind leg and he fell in some brush still laughing. Some cat-calls came after.
"Shesh, get a hold of yourself!" He said, finally out of the laughing stage. "You don't have to be so negative!"
I looked back at him. "And why not?"
A leaf was still on his head. "Well...you can't live in depression forever."
The scent of water was in the air.
"Finally...a river..."

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
Ha ha! It is I, your ever exuberent (whatever that means) replier and encourager! Another great chapter keep it up!

MM2 (to self): dont...... mention...... cliffhangers....... to........ powerful...... must...... find........ out....... what...... happens...... next......

Back