• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Anyone can go up to Giselle she's on the deck of the ship. No promises that she'll be friendly at first though

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Im always up for some interaction so when and if anybody wants to meet up Rajay is always here waiting.

Great first post! Did you consider rebattling Janine when the ship arrives at Fuchsia City or was that pure coincidence? Either way I'm hoping that happens now!

I'm still deciding on a good first post xD

I'm sure you'll come up with something :D

Years
Great first post! Did you consider rebattling Janine when the ship arrives at Fuchsia City or was that pure coincidence? Either way I'm hoping that happens now!

When i saw that Fuschsia was one of the stop off points i definitely was planning on battling her again. SO yeah

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Admittedly my first post was kind of... sloppy caaaause I was running short of time. Dx

It'll get better (and funnier) I promise. :3

Haha! Gloria's rivalry with Trisha looks like it will provide endless entertainment, and the other passengers seem to think Gloria is slightly mental. Don't worry you have plenty of time still :3 No need to rush, can't wait to see more.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Caydee will be on her way out of her cabin on her next post, so any interaction is would be quite awesome. :3 Her Ninetales is quite the explorer. xD

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Assumidly we can start making second posts now that the majority of people have had good time to make their first, seems that a few like myself wanna get stuck right in! ^_^

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm looking forward to some character interaction with Giselle :3 it'll be fun to see who the first person to make Giselle be nice is.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Assumidly we can start making second posts now that the majority of people have had good time to make their first, seems that a few like myself wanna get stuck right in! ^_^

Of course! You can post as much as you want now the event is out the way ;D

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you liked the Fan Club bit. xD

@First Snow: Yuusss, there's just something I really like about dry humor. Haha :3

@Genevieve: I'm going to have Eve interact with Giselle. We need more interaction on this here ship~

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@NightOfRemorse: I agree with you, right now Giselle isn't showing any emotion at all, can't wait to see how Eve reacts to that

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I have so many ideas and I don't know which one I should post about. Curiously, I wonder how famous Gloria and her band is (I love the character by the way). This is kind of important because Skylar is also in the performing business, even though he has a different specialty, but they might have met before, or performed on the same stage. Anyone else is welcome to interact with him and Anna as well, he's recovering from the bad taste.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Good posts everyone! Nice to see some interactions going on :3

Also good first post Sapphire! Is 'Dorian' our Dorian or another? XD

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
@SwiftSign - Yup. We planned to make our characters childhood friends who have feelings for each other, so it should get interesting :3 Also, my first post is up.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
@SwiftSign - Yup. We planned to make our characters childhood friends who have feelings for each other, so it should get interesting :3 Also, my first post is up.

Interesting idea! Great! :D

Looks like everyone except for Ryan has now posted :3 Well done guys, keep it all up and the SS.Anne will be setting sail soon.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@SwiftSign- thanks! :D i did hard work for making a good first one xD ofcourse futher posts will be great too, and yes, it's our Dorian :p Mick's Fizz's charrie X3

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Just noticed a mistake in the first post of the IC thread: Atlus is supposed to be a female Swablu.

Back