• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 925 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Last day of exams, im at uni, 1 hour remaining.

Yay, thanks :D (even if you cannot see this now)
Anyway I discovered that in the newest (v0.603) patch "new game" doesn't work right. You start in a ship! I had to downgrade and start a new game with v6.
Ahhh... Thats the problem with patches, you sometimes end up with even bigger bugs than you fixed.

#note to self- check "new game" before releasing.
I'll put a note up on the blog/OP telling people new game is glitched up in v0.603; don't patch until you've done a new game.

when I get my new internet, I'll fix v0.603 and reupload it. (with newgame fixed)

Not sure if it's glitching or not, but my file won't let me get any further than the Silph takeover. That, or I missed something, somewhere. I've already defeated all the available Rockets that don't require the card key to get to, but I can't find said key anywhere.

(And either your meant to put "Fearies" or it was a typo in the cutscenes/flashbacks that are in grayscale, but I think it was supposed to be "fairies"?)

But, I will definitely say that this is a fantastic game so far. ^^
Thanks, that means a lot :)
-
As Dfotre said, download the v0.603 patch, to fix it.
also, fearies is a FF8 refrence; the characters in ff8 keep mentioning them in their flashbacks.

--
Once again, not sure when my internet will be back up. probably a few days.(they have to deliever new router)

im currently revamping the overworld eevee that follows you, making it more fluid.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am gonna ask something n00bie, but where's Oak? =/

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Quite the interesting twist on the whole "Pokemon" aspect. Funny how the grunts in the beginning of the video are named Biggs and Wedge like from FF VI. Looking nice, keep it up!

SeleneHime

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I'll t
Years
I have to agree with Musketeer. Final Fantasy crossed with Pokemon is a fantastic change, and it is quite fun. ^^

(Okay ... Now I've got an error about a script not existing. Did I do something wrong when putting the patches on?)

Years
(Okay ... Now I've got an error about a script not existing. Did I do something wrong when putting the patches on?)
Where did your script error occur?

Hey DarkDoom, when are DM's supposed to break? Some break after one use and other's break after like 5 or 6 uses.

Last edited:

SeleneHime

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I'll t
Years
While I was battling Giovanni. It popped up about halfway through said battle. The automatic close-out was probably from said error, though.

Years
While I was battling Giovanni. It popped up about halfway through said battle. The automatic close-out was probably from said error, though.

Go back to the battle and copy the area and post it for DarkDoom so he knows exactly what happened

Here's the rest of the errors

Also, after battling Latios, he says 'destroied' when it should be 'destroyed'

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
This game has an amazing story. I was wondering if you considered writing a book based of this game, I know I would buy it. You would of course have to change the pokemon into a different kind of creature to avoid copyright laws but that's probably the only change you'll have to make.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Yay. Internet's back. Was busy the last few days with exams and hanging with friends, so didn't get much done. have a slight hangover, but I updated the v0.603 patch.
Just redownload it; It'll fix the newgame error.

Where did your script error occur?

Hey DarkDoom, when are DM's supposed to break? Some break after one use and other's break after like 5 or 6 uses.
DM's have 3 uses before breaking. Probably should make that clearer.

Hmm... not sure whats causing it. Did you do a clean new game? or load an older file?

This game has an amazing story. I was wondering if you considered writing a book based of this game, I know I would buy it. You would of course have to change the pokemon into a different kind of creature to avoid copyright laws but that's probably the only change you'll have to make.

Thanks. the storyline could easily be adapted into whatever; so it seems possible. It does borrow a lot of elements from FF and MGS games.

Never really considered writing a book, but did think about making some kind of prequel. It would be a manga book or something. "The First Generation"
would take place a few years before SPEE, would be in the 1st generation, and the main character would be Red (from R/G/B)

Last edited:
Years
Never really considered writing a book, but did think about making some kind of prequel. It would be a manga book or something. "The First Generation"
would take place a few years before SPEE, would be in the 1st generation, and the main character would be Red (from R/G/B

I'm not sure if you've thought of a way to receive the last of the Kanto starters, but what if you have Red make an appearance and you help him with a task and he gives you one of the three starters.

I don't know if you had plans for Red to make an appearance, but the game said he mysteriously disappeared (or something), so why not have him show up somewhere.

DarkDoom3000

Years
@Daedalus

Yeah, i want to some sort of prequel thing. Probably after SPEE is completed.(well, part I atleast)

It would have to be episodic format (since it would be a revisited region); which is why I wanted it to be a comic or something.

@DForte

I am planning to have Red show up late in ActII. A third academy challenge would probably be how you would get the last starter.

Update.

Viridis Isles.

Spoiler:

These islands are in between Ignis Island and the currently unnamed Ice island. Some bug pokemon can be found there, including a corrupted scyther.

--
Im continuing revamping the following eevee. Im finding trouble getting it perfect; but should be done soon.

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
Glad you got your internet! ^_^
I haven't been here for a while. (At least it feels like a while..) xD

The new map looks fantastic :D
Is the surfing OW going to look the same as the other games? Or is it going to be changed to match the surfing item? Just wondering~

Meant to post this a while ago:

I found a spelling error in trophies:
i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx308/lexie83/Trophie.png
Corconaw -> Croconaw
Also, I actually have beaten the corrupted Croconaw. Yet it says I haven't. o.o
Not sure if this has been mentioned before. ^^"

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I have no idea whether or not this has been reported or resolved but my reserve team function for Team B seems to be glitched. When I withdraw my Pokemon into Team B, one of my Pokemon from Team A appears and takes up a spot pushing the third Team B party member out. So let me give you my situation, Team A consists of Eevee, Charizard, Haunter, Lairon and Team B consists of Eevee, Kadabra, Flaffy, and what is supposed to be Skarmory but instead of Skarmory it's Charizard, the same one from Team A. When I deposit Skarmory, or any other Pokemon, or the whole Team B, Charizard still remains in both Teams.

DarkDoom3000

Years
@PariWasHere
I was going to use a custom graphic for surfing, because the item would be a "surfboard". But im changing it to a "lapras-shaped raft" (shortened to lapraft or something)

Croconaw is a bit glitched right now, the game doesn't detect that you've defeated it (meaning, you can go back and fight it again :|)
It's being fixed, and will automatically grant you the trophy in v0.7

@monkeyboi
Heh, yeah, scyther is a popular pokemon.

@OtherAlias
Hmm... weird glitch, is weird. I can't seem to recreate it. It's working normally on my end.
Did this always happen?
have you done newgame+?

is anyone else experiencing this?

-----------------------
Cheats
Heres some other cheats avalible in v0.6 (the current released version)
First press 9 meaing the game is awaiting codes. after you hear the jingle, press the code you want.
(U = up, D = down, L = left, R = right, X = confirm, M = cancel/menu)

UUDD LRLR MX - Konami Code[ 30 phoenix downs ]
ULDR ULDR XX - Big Head Mode
UUUX UUUX X - Super Bike
UULL DDXX - No enemies in area.
XUDR XUDL XX - Deactivate following eevee

What other kind of cheat codes do you guys want to see?

I sorta want to off the wall, and make crazy cheats, like god mode or stuff like that; but i would need a good way to balance it.

----------------
Live Changelog

I've got a new google doc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10L8zqV9Sq9J1B0h6cSFeGo6oj2O4z54IMP-qr-poESg/edit?hl=en_US

It's a up-to-date changes on v0.7
So you can see what i've done so far, and what new stuff is comming in v0.7

---------------
Looking for someone to help me with yhe walkthrough

- You may or may not know; I'm trying to write an in-depth walkthrough/faq for the game.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xX8uAbJuETEOmwMt9IDjAVJRuhPzRDTStkLdcLtbZIw/edit?hl=en_US

I was planning to do most of it myself, but I have a lot on my plate, and It would probably take time away from actual game development.

They'll need to be fluent in english, and also have RPGmaker2003, so they can go into the code and extract information, like pokemon stats, movelists ecetra.
(you can download rpgmaker here)

you'll be credited in the walkthrough and in the game; with some flashy title
Just PM me if you want to apply.

Last edited:

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
@PariWasHere
I was going to use a custom graphic for surfing, because the item would be a "surfboard". But im changing it to a "lapras-shaped raft" (shortened to lapraft or something)

Croconaw is a bit glitched right now, the game doesn't detect that you've defeated it (meaning, you can go back and fight it again :|)
It's being fixed, and will automatically grant you the trophy in v0.7

xD Sounds cool~
Ah, okay. ^_^

Oops, almost forgot the rules. xD

Back