• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blazing Victorys League.

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Welcome to the league you have been added

Welcome to the league you have been added

Both Fire and Ice have been taken could you please pick another type?
May I have Steel Type Gym Then?

NOOO! ALL THE SPOTS ARE TAKEN UP!!!! :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Trainer Name: Will
Friend Code: Sig
Sprite: Dragon elite 4 from Hoenn
Type: Dragon
Badge: Dragon gym badge from White

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
I think i might allow 2 more gym spots and just make it that people only have to defeat 8 of the 10 anyone think thats a good idea?
I do! cause if i was an challenger, if one of the gyms were harder or had an type advantage i could skip those two gyms.

It's very useful. and also if an gym leader is away, there is another who could replace him

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Trainer Name: Will
Sprite: Dragon elite 4 from Hoenn
Type: Dragon
Badge: Dragon gym badge from White

You have been added welcome to the league

I do! cause if i was an challenger, if one of the gyms were harder or had an type advantage i could skip those two gyms.

It's very useful. and also if an gym leader is away, there is another who could replace him

Then please fill out the form if you wish to be a leader.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
GG jango

i win jangos badge 1-0

love my mewtwo :)

10 gyms sounds like alot, and not pokemon like at all lol you need to beat the gyms we got. cant be skipping any

Last edited:

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
You have been added welcome to the league

Then please fill out the form if you wish to be a leader.
OK.
Trainer Name: Chris
Sprite: Red from HG SS (or the custom sprite on my trainer card. I would prefer that. if you need the link to download it, tell me.)
Type: Steel
Badge: Brock's badge from Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen (Cause there is no Steel badge.)

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
GG jango

i win jangos badge 1-0

love my mewtwo :)

10 gyms sounds like alot, and not pokemon like at all lol you need to beat the gyms we got. cant be skipping any

KLuning, I challenge you. I'm pretty sure that I know how to counter your Mewtwo.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
OK.
Trainer Name: Chris
Sprite: Red from HG SS (or the custom sprite on my trainer card. I would prefer that. if you need the link to download it, tell me.)
Type: Steel
Badge: Brock's badge from Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen (Cause there is no Steel badge.)

well.. since those are my favorite games i do. there are 16 badges. bc there are 2 SEPARATE regions to challenge. im sure this would count as one region. so like a normal pokemon region. there are 8 gyms. :P

KLuning, I challenge you. I'm pretty sure that I know how to counter your Mewtwo.

ok are you a gym leader, i havent read the entire post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
well.. since those are my favorite games i do. there are 16 badges. bc there are 2 SEPARATE regions to challenge. im sure this would count as one region. so like a normal pokemon region. there are 8 gyms. :P

ok are you a gym leader, i havent read the entire post.

I am a dragon gym leader. Allow me to prepare my team.

Back