• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Children Are Hunted (OOC)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Sure Garet, but who says you're the only one with an RDM character? You may find a certain vulpix that idealized you in the old RP may make a comeback soon, only with three times more awesome.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
It's all fine, Muerte. Those must be some big plans for Jari, though...

So, from the looks of it, is it okay that Claire and I (and anyone else who happens along and makes an RDM character) come up with parts of the RDM's structure and such? At least to a certain extent, anyways.

(It's been three weeks since the last OOC post...)

Plans... yes, they are tremendous. But most of them aren't the battle itself; it'll be what happens afterwards. Stryker will probably get mixed up in it too (more like after my post, unless you wanna joint post).

There was a whole lot of people making SUs, and a lot of people never got in a first post. I wonder what happened there... Oh well. Back to work for me!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I know First Snow was working on a SU but lost inspiration.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Name: Rob Anderson
Appearance: 2 meters, Rob has untidy black hair, he wears a dark shirt with all the Pokémon type symbols on it and wears grey pants. He has light blue eyes, stands up straight and he has a scar on his forehead where he was hit by razor leaf.
Personality: Rob is very shy because when he was young he had made friends with two boys who later attacked him with their Pokémon. but loyal he only talks to his friends and family rarely anyone else. He is extremely kind to Pokémon and protective of his friends, when he is threatened he loses focus and becomes dizzy., if pushed to far he will get extremely mad and go berserk. he dislikes speaking about family because of all the tragedy. If rob got into a fight with someone he would try talking to resolve the matter, this mostly works but sometimes fails he also has a taste for bananas, he loses confidence easily.
Background: (Their life before the dreams, family life, school life, etc. Two Paragraphs at least please) He was born in a small country town near New York his mother died from child-birth and his dad had been killed in the war but no one is sure how he died, his parents were kind people who met while his dad was traveling. He was raised by his grandparents his grandma loved him and spoiled him with lots of toys while his granddad didn't care that much about him at all. When he went to kindergarten he made two friends called Simon and Rick who began to take a dislike to him when they got Pokémon when rob tried to make friends with them again Simon in a rage ordered his Pokémon to use razor leaf on rob which hit him on the head causing him to have a scar for the rest of his life.

When he started school nobody liked him but he studied hard and became nearly the smartest in his class, he was starting to make a few friends and fell in love with a girl called grace who then moved to a different country, unfortunately all his friends had Pokémon except him so sometimes rob was left out. On his 10th birthday he was given a cyndaquil from his grandmother but she died the next day, he was silent nearly never speaking. When he turned 11 he started to have strange dreams about a strange Pokémon trying to talk to him. Since he all his friends had left on a Pokémon adventure nobody could explain the dreams and he wanted to meet grace again he left on his Pokémon adventure
Legend: Arceus
Powers: (Basic idea, but must fit the legendary Pokémon of the character, for example, the Groundon Harbinger can't use any kind of water or air based power.) taking control of a Pokemons mind for a small amount of time if the Pokemon is too strong it can take control of him
Pokémon (Up to Two)

Nickname: none
Species: Quilava
Level: (Up to 15) 15
Moves: (One Egg Move and TM move allowed) Flame wheel Flame Charge ember tackle
Personality: He wants to explore the world He's also curious and determined to win
Background: Rob got it for his birthday from his grandma as a farewell present it evolved when he got in to a fight with a water Pokemon and was about to be taken out by water gun it evolved and took out the water type.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Grr... I had my post nearly typed up. Then the browser goes back. oh well.

Anyways... That SU is declined sorry to say. It's way too short.

Appearance: That is not nearly enough to go on. Talk about his build, is he skinny, or fat, or right in the middle? And his clothes could use more details. Any special decals? Any scars or birthmarks? How does he hold himself? Does he slouch? Think about stuff like this.

Personality: This needs more work too. Why is he shy? What does he do if people push him to open up? What makes him mad? Any particular quirks? Is he arrogant about his intelligence? Or does he have no confidence at all? What scares him? Why does he like pokemon? Or does he like them at all?

History: This may be the hardest one, but it needs more details too, a lot more. What kind of people were his parents? His grandparents? Did they treat him well? Did they shelter him? And you referenced bullies in your pokemon, explain what happened there to make it evolve. You could talk more about the dream too. Or about why he decided to leave and be a trainer. Talk about his friends, his enemies, all of it.

Power: And... This doesn't really fit too well. It's more of what Groudon would have. Use some imagination, Arceus is the god of all pokemon. But make sure its toned down, at least, to begin.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Ahh... been nearly a month since the last OOC post...

Anyways, I was typing up a post and in case I don't finish in time, Garet can assume Jari is unconscious and the two other humans currently alive in the gym (everyone else escaped) aren't near. Jasmine is getting bandages, and Chan is far away in a corner of the gym torn between his conscience and his brain.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
All righty! No problem.

Gosh we need to post in here a bit more. Is there anything in particular you guys would like us GMs to work on right now IC wise? Any fun events to trigger or try out? :)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
PLOT TWIST!

I dunno. Nothing, I think, captures as much enthusiasm as new players. Which I think would be great, like new harbingers, Dawn, Knights, etc.

Edit: I think you should be able to, Chocolate. And that would fufill what I said up here.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Sure you can! :) If you don't want to use your original character you don't have to. :D Welcome back.

Edit: I've been wondering towards that idea. I may do some new advertising, since we have a couple of spots open. :)

And... plot twists you say? I think I can do something twisted... hehehe.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Oh god. Plot twists, as what usually attracts me the most to a roleplay is excitement, you know, unpredictability. I mean, when I first signed up this could go ANYWHERE. Which is how I like it.

How twisted are we speaking? Hecticness? Excitement? Death? Massacre? *evil grin*

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Crunch: You could, unless you wanted to try something new. :D

@Dela: Does all of the above sound fun to you? XD

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
:D Okay then go ahead and get started. :D My post from earlier on still applies. You can make up a random mission, go hunt some new recruits, look for the harbingers, it's all up to you. :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Okey-dokey then. I will continue to plot. See you later.

Nideous

Years
If you want plot twists guess what will befall Zoran next. Or should I say Quin. Hope you people have been paying attention to my posts too. ^^ Important info is there, yet will anyone be able to catch it... Don't help them Fuyu!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Me? Help people understand our insanity? Why on EARTH would I do such a thing?

Back