• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Nakala Pri

Get a super skilled dance team and do the 'Bad Romance' dance then when you're finished, pull everyone's pants/skirts down and kick those who wear dresses then run out crying, smuggling lemons down your shirt. :D

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Walk in wearing a fancy suit and a name tag. Tell the manager that you are the product tester for your country's chain of Walmarts, and today is the day that that store is checked.

Proceed to hit everything with a comically large hammer (including people, but mostly things in glass jars) to check if they are. "stable".

Nakala Pri

Sing Titanium then grab everyone's ear lobes asking: 'Are you emotionally prepared, PUNK??!!' then grab a jar of pickles, open it and empty it in the cash register then get some jelly beans, stuff it down your pants and yell: 'Run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me! I'm a gingerbread man!' :D

Nakala Pri

Get a cosplay dance team (of Naruto characters) and dance to Fire Bomb and then grab a lemon, cut it in half with a real knife and jump above peoples heads squeezing lemons in their eyes. If there's only onions, then no harm done. C:<

Nakala Pri

Bite a chunk out of a lemon, chew it, then spit it in somebodies face. :P

Whose? THE MANAGERS, OF COURSE! >:D

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Get a toy baby and pretend that it is real. Wrap it up in a blanket. Go up to random people and say, "would you like to see my baby?"

When they lean closer to look, smack them in the face with the baby and throw it across the store. Stick a pacifier in their mouth. Go find the baby and repeat.

Nakala Pri

Scream 'Where are the Earwigs?' and hold a water gun to a clerk's head and then yell: 'If anybody has a pug they have to gimme THE FUZZ BUCKET!' then kick a shelf and run.

Eat all of the ham there, then burp in an elderly woman's face, then get an onion and throw it to the ground and start stomping on it. xD

Nakala Pri

Put on Santa hats and start eating all the jam then grab a banana and try and lodge it up a clerk's nose. C:

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
Years
Grab other people's carts and run around in circles with it yelling "you spin me right round baby right round!"

Stomp around the store with a toy dinosaur. When you get close to people, sniff the air, turn to your dinosaur, and in a low voice say "I smell their blood, their rich, delicious blood." Then put on your puppy eyes, walk over to someone, and announce: "I am Mr/Ms/Mrs Giggles and me and my assistant Michael Buble (holding up the dinosaur) here would like to know if we could eat you?" Then bite'm.

Back