• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Island of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
There is a island twice the size of Kanto and Hoenn combined.On this island, a evil has risen.Team Shadow has plunged the island into darkness, and is trying to make shadow pokemon.Will you join Team Shadow to plunge the world into darkness, and turn most pokemon into shadow pokemon?Or will you try to stop Team Shadow?

Name:
Weapons:
Team:
Pokemon(not needed):

I'll join.
Name: Josh
Appearence: Blond hair, red jacket, jeans, white shoes, backpack, and fingerless gloves.
Weapons: Staff, whip, and sword.
Team: None
Pokemon: Blaziken, swellow, raichu, tyranitar, and latios

We need 2 more people to start.

Last edited:

Princess Zelda

horse lover!!
Years
Ill join, I love rps
Name: Niki
Appearence: long blonde hair thats usually tied up in a ponytail, blue eyes, purple tshirt, jeans
Weapons: bow and arrows
Team: none
Pokemon: Ponyta, Rapidash, Pikachu, Shuppet, Eevee, Arcanine

Last edited:

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
Ill Join Cause I Got No Choice
Name;Zeek
Appearence:Spikey Green Hair,Black T,Jeans
Weapon:Sword Im A True Warrior I Dont Need A Dam Sheild
Team:Try To Stop Team Darkness
Pokemon:Garvedoir Swampert Blazeking SceptileMetagross Rayquaza

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Name: Kayota
Appearence: Black hair, *wolf ears and tail
Weapons: Her teeth. 0.o
Team: None, will be decided in the RP...
Pokemon(not needed): Just a mightyena and a shiny Umbreon.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
OOC: Seeing as everyone is neutral, I'll take it that you need someone to play the part of the leader of Team Shadow, correct? Well, I'll fill in the part, if you're okay with it. Plus, I just like being evil.

Name: Chaos Orunitia

Appearance: He has a pair of crimson eyes, which look like they contain a fierce fire within them. His skin is a dark tan and he also has almost midnight blue hair, which hangs down to the end of his back. Usually he wears a pair of shadow black gloves, along with the same color boots. Also, he wears shorts, which are a camouflage color, and a sleeveless t-shirt, which is a grey/blue color. Always wears a pair of sunglasses, to hide something which he wishes no one to ever see.

Weapon:
Fantasy_Swords_Kilgorin__Sword_of_D_UC1239_700.jpg

1008_or_AA_II_p._145.jpg

He has two of the pistols.

Personality: Basically clam, carefree, and wise. He is sensible, and is usually sarcastic. For some reason, he has an odd interest in messing with the minds of other people. When using a sword, he is balanced, quick, and strong. Two words can describe him when using his pistols: trigger happy. :D He can easily lead people, which is why his team has become what it is today. Yet, even with this huge force, he prefers not to sit back, but rather to go out and deal with problems personally.

Team: Team Shadow

Pokemon: Scizor- Skarmory- Kabutops- Haunter- Sneasel- Gardevoir

Years
If I am allowed to be a yoshi
Name:Tyler
Appearence:A yellow yoshi
Weapons:Mysterious staff, special magic
Team:neither
Pokemon(not captured):Beautifly(Mary)

If not
Name:Tyler
Appearence:He has pale skin,wears a yellow shirt with black shorts/pants, he has blonde hair that turns black if it gets wet,and he doesn't appear to be physically strong,but is actually somewhat strong,and isn't very tall.
Weapons:Shadow sword and various kinds of magic.
Team:Shadow
pokemon:Absol, Dragonair, and Misdreavus.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Name:Emily Mueller
Appearence:Blue eyes, blonde hair in ponytail, 5'2", black shirt with flames, jean shorts tattered at ends, red-orange sneakers, and a purple hat.
Weapons:A purple tinted staff with the power to bring forth pokemon to help in battles and control people, and a whip with sharp bumps.
Team:None
Pokemon:Charizard[Flare],Vaporeon[Hydro], Houndoom[Darkness],Dragonite,Salamance, Tyranitar[Rage]

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
Name:devon
Appearence:brown hair black pants blue shirt
Weapons:a sword
Team:none
Pokemon(not needed):gengar dragonite gyrados knigdra misdreavus charazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back