• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerith84

Trainer JR
Years
*Knock Knock!*I forgot to knock the door and I bang against it XD
I'll join too!
I've cried when Misty was gone!
Misty MUST return!!! X....)
I choose Gyrados!!!!GROARGH!

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
[knocks on door]
Well,I'm going to join too. I miss seeing her on the show. I still want to give her a hug when she was very sad at that one part on Gotta catch you later. :( She's a very sweet girl. And she's nice too. She'll reurn someday,hopfully. I can't wait for that one day.
I'll chose Gyradoes! :cool:

Years
if u were were a true misty fan the icon for poliwrath would be politoad. (u should know it evolves into that not poliwrath) u have disgraced us all and u dont even realize it.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
kirby00 said:
if u were were a true misty fan the icon for poliwrath would be politoad. (u should know it evolves into that not poliwrath) u have disgraced us all and u dont even realize it.
That was hardly necessary. Although I actually didn't notice that myself hehe.....
Good observation, but in the wrong tone of voice. She did nothing wrong, so there should be no contention at all. But, I guess politoad should be up there as well! And, I don't suppose it could hurt to keep Poliwrath up there too!

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Any Pok?mon that belongs to Kasumi in the series or manga or TCG (remember Gym Heroes & Challenge?) should b welcome here. And there is a card called Misty's Poliwrath

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Oh...oh sorry for not updating this recently you guys ^^; Tatt has been busy , and is sorry ! Right back to it then =3

Forheavens sake Would you chill a bit dude ! Sorry , i just forgot to add all of her pokemon ;_; You have upset me now. Please don't take it so seriously o.o I will add Politoad.

Originally posted by 100Marios: That was hardly necessary. Although I actually didn't notice that myself hehe.....
Good observation, but in the wrong tone of voice. She did nothing wrong, so there should be no contention at all. But, I guess politoad should be up there as well! And, I don't suppose it could hurt to keep Poliwrath up there too!

Thanks for sticking up for me Jordan *Huggles*

I am sorry for missing out Politoad guys.
Here he is:
pkrs331.gif

Originally posted by Aerith84: *Knock Knock!*I forgot to knock the door and I bang against it XD
I'll join too!
I've cried when Misty was gone!
Misty MUST return!!! X....)
I choose Gyrados!!!!GROARGH!

Welcome Aerith84 ! *Lets you in & hands you a Gyrados*

Sure you can join ^__^ I allmost cried when i heard the news myself ;.;

Originally posted by Phoenix Boy: I am joining could i have corsola aswell as i love that lil guy

Yup ! Ya can join too PB. *Hands you Corsola* I can imagine Misty as one myself , so kawaii ! =^.^=

Originally posted by ML17: [knocks on door]
Well,I'm going to join too. I miss seeing her on the show. I still want to give her a hug when she was very sad at that one part on Gotta catch you later. She's a very sweet girl. And she's nice too. She'll reurn someday,hopfully. I can't wait for that one day.
I'll chose Gyradoes!

Sankyu for deciding to Join ML17 ! ^__^

Welcome & Sure you can have a Gyrados !

& //Mew\\ , Shinin4000 & Kenta-Kun ? You can all join aswell ^_^

::Members List::

Chairman Kaga
asher_son_of_ash
Hikaru's Twin
100marios
Girlgenius
Mew89:
//Mew\\
Shinin4000
Kenta-Kun
Phoenix Boy

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
I forget Mistys Pokemon at times. Remember I didn't know Gyarados was her Pokemon? Anyways...-hands a mike to Tatt- Our members would like some of yours words. Of what YOU think of Misty.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Heh heh. No you aren't, Phoenix boy. Tatt just modified her post...just a few seconds from now. XD

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
=Knock Knock=

I just HAVE to join. I love Misty and to see her gone brings a tear to the eye. I will campain for her return.

Well could I have horsea please?

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Originally posted by asher_son_of_ash: Heh heh. No you aren't, Phoenix boy. Tatt just modified her post...just a few seconds from now. XD

LOL !! :P

Don't worry PB your on the list now =)

Hiyaz Stalis ! ^_^ Yep you can join ! *Gives you lil Horsea*

Originally posted by asher_son_of_ash: I forget Mistys Pokemon at times. Remember I didn't know Gyarados was her Pokemon? Anyways...-hands a mike to Tatt- Our members would like some of yours words. Of what YOU think of Misty.

Yup , yup i am forgetfull about allmost anything Asher ^^; including Misty's Pokemon *Kicks self* XD

*Takes the mike off Asher* Mkay sure !

Well what i think of Mist..... I like Misty for a start , because of her fiery and sweet personality. She is known as a bit of a Tomboy yet she loves romantic things , which is alike my personality ^__^ So i can relate to her for one. She is cute , yet determined like Ash which is something else i love bout her. I like Misty's facination with Water Pokemon , since i like them myself and i adore all the Pokemon she has had through the series , and at the mo.

Then theres her relationship with Ash =P , I have allways loved the way Misty denys her love for him , and the little fights they had in the earlier series. Allthough at first Mistys agression towards Ash looked like bulling to some , i allways knew it was to hide the truth. They have built such a strong bond through the later eps , you can just see it. Misty just would'nt be Misty without Ash , and thats one reason i am a Pokeshipper.

And then theres Togepi (Or Togetic now) I adored Misty's Togepi =3 They were the ultimate cute pair and thats how i came to haveTogepi/Togetic as one of my fave Pokemon. Togepi was Misty's baby ^_^ And it was so sweet to see Pikachu and him becoming the best of friends. The way Pikachu was so attached to him , awwww....

I was really , really upset when i heard Togepi was to evolve and then leave just like that :'( I really don't like the writers recently ??"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
~*Silent Tattsu*~ aka Best PokeShipper XD said:
:'( I really don't like the writers recently ??"

Whoops. I think I put a bigger name than Silent Tattsu there. XD Anyways...I started hating the writers back then too. X_X; They even made some characters on the show say Ash and MAY < -shifts eyes-> are in love...that show Tag Battle: Ash vs. May.

They didn't do that when Misty was there...u_u;

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
OMG.... you should not have told me that Asher... ;__; Are you really sure that a character that was in that ep actually said that !? I am hoping not V.V Please tell me that is'nt true. I have heard of the ep , but not of that fact.

Puh , i loath the writers big time o.o Why have they ruined the show ? I feel so angry with them -___-""

I am glad to see someone who does not like the idea of Ash and May Asher ! :D I myself , tottaly despise Advanceshipping (Ash & May) and i hate it so much that i could make a Anti-Advanceshipping club *Goes on a rampage*

All , i know is that Misty will be back , and Ash does love her and not May. Count the hints for proof , they will reach the skys ;)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
XD You sure are mad. I'm a Pokeshipper too. But to make May stay clear of Ashs way, I make Hoennshipping fics. <Brendan and May>

And sorry, they did make that...synopis<sp?> of that show...actually two people in love. o_o;

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Yeah i'm tottaly mad Asher XD

I scare myself sometimes with my die hard Pokeshipperness o.o

Yessu ! I say keep May away by putting her with Brendan (Or Shuu , yes i am a Contest Shipper) XP

Well i won't let that Ep synosis get me down ^__^
After all we have to stay strong us Pokeshippers and Kasumi fans.

Moving on to the positive....

What would you guys like Misty's next Pokemon to be ? (When she comes back)

Years
i was j/k lol too see wut u guys would say. have fun making ur club but mine is pretty neat too. it is kind of like express ur problems, and if u r stressed out i can help kind of a club. The Fun Fan Club is open to any1 (other issues/topics to discuss can be anything whether its pokemon or not).

Years
sorry if u took it the wrong way i was kidding after all. but ya it did sound kinda mean. but thanks for putting up the politoad (i hope thats a sign of forgiveness). can i join your club *hehe u know what pokemon i want*
again im sorry for sounding so mean it was jsut funny at the time, since you seemed to be a huge misty fan and forgot that* (again no offense)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Eh heh...I never liked Togepi...all it did was get in the way and never really did anything, although he did metronome them out of a bad situation every now and then :P

I don't support pokeshipping because I would become jealous...I'm an AAMLer, but it doesn't stand for Ash and Misty Love...my first name begins with A so I can insert my name in for Ash's XP

And to answer your question about what pokemon Misty should have next, I don't really want anything new, I'd just like to see her Horsea evolve into a Seadra or even be a Kingdra by now. She needs something good and powerful (until Gyarados she really never had anything that was really strong IMO) ... and that Gyarados is REALLY strong...I have Revenge Match at Hanada Gym on my computer so I was able to see him in action :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back