• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
Originally Posted by yusufs1
how do u edit the screen where professor birch gives his intoduction?
is it something u do in unlz.gba?

Originally Posted by Q-Bone
If you mean the Sprites, then yes, use UnLZ. If you mean the text, use Advanced-Text.

No i mean like the background andd stuff.

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
Years
No i mean like the background andd stuff.

I'm not entirely sure, but if you find the image of the background in UnLZ, and get it's Palette Number, you could edit the Palette in Advanced Palette Editor to make the background the colour(s) of your choice.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
I'm not entirely sure, but if you find the image of the background in UnLZ, and get it's Palette Number, you could edit the Palette in Advanced Palette Editor to make the background the colour(s) of your choice.

i don't think it is in unlz.gba, ive basically gone through the numbers for pokemon ruby already.
but i'll check again cuz i know you can do it

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
how do you get the pallete for a pictur like i want to have the pallete for an image
so i open it in ifran view and i dont have th eoption of export pallete, just to import one

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
Years
how do you get the pallete for a pictur like i want to have the pallete for an image
so i open it in ifran view and i dont have th eoption of export pallete, just to import one

Your best bet is to go onto UnLZ, find the image, and just get the Palette from there.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
Does anybody know how to edit the japanese letters (font) in FireRed?
FontEd doesn't seem to support FR ROMs and the japanese letters in Tile Molester look glitchy, no matter how much I try to fix them.
I don't know if this has been asked before, but it's buging me. I could make use of some help here. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2009
I noticed that you have to use a Free Space Finder. The concept of "free space" makes me wonder if I have to wonder about using up some unknown amount of space. Is that realistically a problem? Will adding +1 pokemon per trainer suck up all the free space?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
I noticed that you have to use a Free Space Finder. The concept of "free space" makes me wonder if I have to wonder about using up some unknown amount of space. Is that realistically a problem? Will adding +1 pokemon per trainer suck up all the free space?

Nope, don't worry, the ROM has so much free space I can guarantee... you wont be running out of space for QUITE some time...

Years
Hey guys, I have an error with XSE 1.1.1:
the error is "Run time error 380": Invalid property value
How can I fix this?

This happens only with XSE 1.1.1 and not with XSE 1.0.1

I'm using Linux with Wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back