• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Change is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I really like the layout. It looks more organized. Let's hope it wont take too much of a long time xD.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'm really liking this. I intend to use this for my hack when it is finished. Will all hacks be required to have the page?

I don't see why they wouldn't want it, so yeah, most likely. I'm not the voice of Hiroshi or any of the Emulation staff, but that's what I think.

Could this be implemented into the hacks showcase as well?

Um it's for the Hacks Showcase >:

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
Years
Could this be implemented into the hacks showcase as well?

You probably mean the Progressing Hacks. :P

I really doubt it will be for use in that section because it's not needed nearly as much. Not very many hacks there have releases or downloads. Most don't have any achievements worth noting, nor would they receive any of the new achievements created for this. So I don't see them implementing it there.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
You probably mean the Progressing Hacks. :P

I really doubt it will be for use in that section because it's not needed nearly as much. Not very many hacks there have releases or downloads. Most don't have any achievements worth noting, nor would they receive any of the new achievements created for this. So I don't see them implementing it there.

And the amount of threads it would have to be put onto in the progressing hacks subforum is a lot more than the amount that make it to the showcase.

Anyway, I love the look :)

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
Ya, sorry, I meant Progressing hacks, and I understand, it makes sense that it can't be used for progressing hacks.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
That is a great asset you're developing there, Jake. I'm definately looking forward to it and the hacks that use it.

Last edited:

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
I'm just hoping this change also comes to the Game Dev section, considering the "Games Showcase" is almost completely identical to "Hacks Showcase".

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
Manipulation, if you actually read what I said, I'm well aware this change is currently going to be for the Hacks Showcase alone. All I was suggesting is that it be expanded to the Games Showcase as well.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Manipulation, if you actually read what I said, I'm well aware this change is currently going to be for the Hacks Showcase alone. All I was suggesting is that it be expanded to the Games Showcase as well.

While game dev is definitely a bit different from hacking, I can't see why they can't manipulate it slightly and make it more suitable for Games Showcase as well. It'd probably be up to whoever mods there (Neo-Dragon, right?) though.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
No, I read what you said. And I'm saying it's not being implemented there because this was made specifically for the Hacks Showcase and nowhere else.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The proposed layout would also be suited for the Games Showcase, though. The only difference would be the available achievements. Surely you could talk to Neo-Dragon or Avatar and arrange something?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
I heard that the change will be only implemented in Hacks Showcase, correct me if I'm wrong. XD

My suggestions is that it should be also implemented in Progressing Hacks due to the reason that there are some awards that can be awarded to some of the threads in there, It's not only HOTY Award or the HOTM Award but there's also some that I have seen in Hiroshi's post. : 3

That's just my suggestion.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Lol, Manipulation, you sound like a kid going "MY SUPER SECRET SPECIAL IDEA OF SPECIAL!"

OT: I like the idea, makes for a more professional view of awesome.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Okay, so. We're some guinea pigs for something special. :D If all goes well, the usage will go out in all the 'Creative' forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back