• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drake's Salamence

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Non-holo
promo25drakessalamence1dj.jpg

Holo
promo26drakessalamence6sy.jpg

One of my better promo cards that deserves its own topic. I generally only release them in contests. One of my best pieces of art to go with it also.

The Pok?-Body can be irritating depending on what the Attacking Pok?mon is. Par example, a Chansey ex with 110 damage counters on it is NOT the best thing to knock out Drake's Salamence, where as any Stage 2 with a lot of Energy on it IS fun to send back.

Draco Vindicatio (Avenging Dragon) pushes the boundaries of power, but the energy cost, coin flip and the fact it needs damage on it takes away the wonderfulness of 100 for 3.

Thank you to the awesome person who sent me the Ken Sugimori art for the Hoenn Elite 4 :wink:

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Very nice!!! And I see you used a Drake VS Symbol, how cool since Salamence is one of my favorite Pokemon and Drake is one of my favorite Elite 4 members!

Years
It's a really good fake,i think it could at least have 100 HP though,being that dragon types are usually tough,but i like that you didn't over power it also.Great Job!

Back