• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy continued to examine the stone. Rosalyn seemed really excited about having that stone. And Smokey was staring at Jimmy with his eyes wide open. What was he going to do? Was he gonna give the stone to Rosalyn just like that? Or was he gonna give it to her for a "small fee"? The Weezing looked confused, having known the rebellious-looking boy since he was just a little kid wandering the streets of Saffrom City. The Pokémon watched as Jimmy looked from the stone to Rosalyn, form Rosalyn to Kaida and Belle, and from them back to Rosalyn and then back at the stone. Then he closed his eyes.

'Humph. You can have it.' he said, 'I don't need it.'

As he watched Jimmy extending his right hand, which was holding the shiny stone to Rosalyn, Smokey got dizzy and passed out. Kaida and Jimmy were confused at that. But after some seconds, Jimmy realised why.

Oh, no...

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George made good time on his short hike to the Academy. He could be sure this was the Academy because the not-so-subtle lettering adorning the gate told him so.
"Well at least I'm in the right place…" He said under his breath as he strolled through the entrance. A quick glance around the surrounding grounds and he was off again. This time he walked purposefully down the drive to what he could only assume to be the main building. He scaled some steps and pushed open the large double doors.
As he peered inside George could see his guess was correct. This was evident by the neat little desk over to one side adorned with a computer and bell. He rang the bell twice and waited.

After 5 minutes of switching between ringing the bell and waiting George gave up. He dropped his bag and slumped into one of the waiting chairs. On the opposite wall was a map of the grounds. He rose slowly peering at it. Looking it over, he quickly located the Suicune dorm.
"I guess I could leave my bag there and go explore the town….Its probably all locked up at the moment though. I'll put it behind the desk here…I can collect it later." George caught himself once again thinking aloud. But he did exactly as he said he would. Emptying his valuables into a smaller bag which zipped off the front of the main rucksack. He quickly scribbled an apologetic note and pushed the bag under the desk out of sight. With that he turned and left. He had completely failed to notice the small card, saying "Getting lunch. Be back in 10 minutes," that had fallen to the floor behind the desk.

After half an hour he arrived in Oak town. His three pokemon were following behind. All happy to be out of their balls and back in the sunlight.
"Well guys! We better find where the important stuff is first. I think we should start with the Pokemon Centre before we get ourselves into a battle."
Kane gave a little growl. "I know Kane. Always ready to battle and never afraid! You're becoming quite the fearsome pokemon!" He smiled and ruffled the fur on Kane's head. The growlithe gave the hand a lick and the continued to walk on.

After another fifteen minutes of aimless wandering George finally stumbled on the Pokemon Centre. He entered with the three pokemon and sat on some chairs to the side of the entrance. George then opened his bag and pulled out a XTransceiver. His mothers face quickly filled the small screen. Kane, Aber and Uhuru all jostled behind George to see or in Aber's case to be seen.
"I arrived fine Mum don't worry!"
A small pause occurred before George spoke again, "Yeah they're doing great! Aber has been a bit restless but she's always been a bit excitable. She'll calm down soon enough."
Another pause, "Oh I haven't met anyone yet. Im just exploring town until I can go and get settled into my dorm."
He stopped talking yet again as he waited for his mother to finish speaking.
"Okay, say hi to Dad for me! Bye!"
The call ended and George put away the XTransceiver.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Abandoned Power Plant--------------> Pokemon Center

Blade and Herb were approached by the enthusiastic and energetic Tyro, just a nice way of saying hyperactive. Herb quickly jumped form Jack's head and went to meet Tyro and soon after regretted that decision, Blade just nodded as Tyro talked not paying too much attention but made an effort to not let the pokemon feel bad. Herb on the other hand was struggling and looked as if he wanted to jump right back into his pokeball away from all the talking. The word "Bro" was etched in his mind, the amount of times Tyro had said that word Herb was starting to think it was a record that he was looking to break.

Blade looked across at the trainers, it seemed as if the were in some form of deliberation nut the scizor just hoped they were looking to leave this place. "Ok so to the pokemon center we go" Jack said alerting Blade and Herb of the decision "Gotta go nice to meet you" Herb said at the first chance he had when Tyro took a breath before running off and leaping unto his trainers head.

Jack was only slightly concerned Danielle had two injured pokemon meaning her party was almost done for but fortunately Lucia still had fit pokemon and Jack had an entire team ready and rearing to go. Jack started to lead the way once again looking around for the nearest exit and after a couple minutes of walking they were out.

"And now the pokemon center" Jack said before starting to walk again.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Power Plant

As soon as Kaede hits Yaibe his form suddenly changes. It was Mistress all aling! Ruby could've found out, because Faint Attack is a dark type attack. Ruby was pretty suprised it was Mistress.

'Give 'm a scary face!' Kilik commanded her. Mistress gave Kaede her scariest face, but Kaede only looked at her with a pokerface. Kaede never showed when he was scared, so he wouldn't now, but he WAS scared.

'(Ruby, stop! Now!)' Hikari shouts to Ruby, who doesn't listen. 'Kaede, quick attack!' Ruby commanded him. '(Ruby!!)' Hikari jumped over to Kaede and landed forward him to make him stop attacking.

'(Stop battling! Now!)' Hikari says once again facing her now. 'Why? Just now you said i was doing good.' Ruby asks her questionating. '(You get a black out if you battle futher...)' Hikari says. 'Huh?' Ruby looks at Hikari more serious now. '(Just now your face looked really pale, not only that, it seemed like you were dizzy, i want you to stop right now!)' Hikari explained.

'...' Ruby called Kaede back and picked up Hikari. 'I'm sorry Kilik... We'll have to resume this battle later, Hikari is forcing me to stop.' Ruby has an awkward smile, it's embaressing to stop a battle like this. Not only that, it would look like she's weak or couldn't handle it, while appearently she could.

'See you later.' Ruby ran off with Hikari in her arms, she looked dissapointed and sad. She decided to go back to the dorms.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Power Plant

'I-it's okay, don't worry...' The girl said. It seemed her smile was reapearing which was good.

Obilivio took a look at her. 'Girl... It's better to always tell what you were really thinking, unless you're hiding something for it's own good.' Obilivio turned his face back to the road. 'You wanted to say something else just know, didn't you?' Obilivio spoke cool.

Roxas looked questionating at him. It happened more that Obilivio was randomly saying weird stuff, but now he said something to Alice.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie stared into the flames as they crashed into the gabite as if searching for a sign of something. The gabite seemed to take the attack with grace, and proceeded to fling itselfin Charizar'd direction, it's body glowing with power. Valorie had heard Drake though. It was dragon rush, a rather powerful dragon attack. For a moment she considered having Charizard counter it, but she hesitated when she saw how fast the attack was coming. On second though, perhaps this wasn't the ideal time to counter.

"...Charizard, iron tail!"

Maris crashed into Charizard, the attack seeming to do a rather significant amount of damage. Charizard slid back across the ground some and responded by turning and swinging her tail, which now shone with a metallic sheen and a blue flame on it's tip, directly at the dragon pokemon. The attack possessed a great deal of force, and would no doubt knock Maris a substantial distance backwards.

Now, Valorie was not polite enough to wait for Drake to use items in battle. After all, that was practically cheating! Therefore she promptly commanded Charizard to use dragon pulse whist Drake was fiddling around. Next thing he knew, Charizard was spewing a grey mist-like substance laced with neon purple energy at Maris, Charizard's body simultaneously glowing with a powerful aura.

Arcadia - Vaguely a river
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arcadia paused a moment, tilting her finger in such a manner so as to cause the pokeball to fall into her palm, where she gripped it to get it to stop spinning. She gave Zora a brief grin and tossed the ball. From it emerged a rather large pokemon. It was Rhyperior, the final evolution of rhyhorn! The pokemon seemed to be ready for battle.

"Alright Rhyperior, rock wrecker! Aim for... the distance!"

The rhyperior held up it's arms, taking aim into the sky at a diagonal angle. The sound of stone grinding was heard for a brief moment, followed by a piercing snap as a rather large chunk of rock shot out of Rhyperior's arm, rocketing off into the sky at such a speed that by the time it finally came down it had already disappeared into the distance. FORE

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Going to the pokemon center!​

Lucia nodded to Jack, "Alright then. We can head over there, heal up our pokemon, and see if we can get some food." Lucia looked over at her pokemon, "Alright, come along everyone. We need to get you all healed up." Lucia followed after Jack as Roberto was swift in getting into position right next to his charge. Roberto was looking more and more relaxed around the other trainers, or at least to the point that he was looking them over anymore to see if they would suddenly pull out a gun and attempt to shoot Lucia. To Roberto, the two had already proven their worth so he was more than content in watching the environment for any sudden movements.

Samuel fell in line right next to Roberto and smirked up at the bug. "So, finally trust them?"

Roberto just grunted, "I'm just putting more weight on checking out the environment is all. If they make a move they will still lose a hand." He stated bluntly. The Absol just shrugged, "If you say so."

Tyro watched as Herb ran off and waved after him, "See you later little dude!" He called after him. Tyro suddenly heard some talking and looked down to see Ozzy. "Look Blade! Another little dude! Hey, little dude, you wanna be my bro? Can't have too many bros like I always say! And if you become my bro then Blade and the other little dude can be your bros as well! We'll be a family of bros! Even Sammy and Rob can be your bros! They say they aren't my bros but they actually are! They just don't want to admit it. And if we're bros then we can-"

"Tyro! Quit bothering the Pachirisu and get over here!" Roberto called back to him.

Tyro shurgged, "See you later little dude!" The Combusken ran over and started walking on Lucia's other side. Lucia smiled and patted the Combusken on the head. She reached out with Samuel's and Tyro's pokeballs and withdrew the two back into them. Lucia looked over at Jack, "So, is there only one pokemon center in the academy area? I only have been to one."

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
Oak Town​

As Daniel strolled through Oak Town, him and Alexis continued glancing around at the various buildings, impressed by how big some of them were, for such a small town. Vermillion had never had skyscrapers or the like. Granted, neither did Oak Town, but the houses were still fairly big, and the architecture was slightly different from what he was used to.
They both glanced at the trainers who moved past them every now and then, seeing the various different Pokémon they were followed by, which only served to make Daniel's excitement even bigger. Only now was he starting to realize what he had gotten himself into, and he was loving it.

Finally, he found a shop, which seemed to sell a majority of trainer gear. It was a rather large shop, with both potions, Pokéballs, and everything a trainer could want. An older man with quite the large, still sort of brown-y moustache and a bit of a belly was standing at the desk, smiling to Daniel, who seemed to be the only trainer present in the shop right now. Odd.

He walked up to the elder and smiled to him, nodding politely. "Hey there. Uhm, I was looking for a Pokégear. I… don't really know much about them, but my friends said that it was a great way to keep in contact with each other, so… uhm, yeah. Can you help me?"

The man raised his brows and chuckled a little, speaking with quite a deep voice for such an old man, while nodding his head. "Of course I can! We just got a new model in not long ago, might be something for you. Come here, sonny." He gestured for Daniel to follow him as he moved around the desk, ever so slightly hunched over. Daniel figured he must've been in his 70's or so, but followed him down along one of the aisles none the less.

They stopped at a couple of shelves with various gadgets on them, most of which Daniel had never seen before. After a quick look-over, the man reached out to grasp a blue pokégear with a flipscreen, showing it to Daniel. "Here we go, lad! It's got a phone, a map of the current area, a radio and a couple of other features. This newer version has a camera, but you can also have an earlier one without one. It's not that expensive in comparison though.

Daniel glanced at the price on the tag as he accepted the item from the man, looking it over with wide eyes. His parents might have had a lot of money, but he had never had anything quite as… techy, like this. The most advanced thing he had, had been a Wii, which had been fairly old at the time. The price wasn't all that bad, though… he certainly had the money, however little he wanted to spend money he hadn't earned himself.

Before he managed to ask the man about it however, Daniel noticed he was looking at him quite thoughtfully, causing him to blink in surprise and suddenly feel a bit uncomfortable. To answer his confused expression, the man rumbled out;
"Hrmh… actually, do you think you could help me and my wife with a problem we've had for a while? I haven't had a lot of customers in here to ask for help, but you and your Raichu seem capable to handle the problem we're having."

Daniel raised his brows a little, glancing down at Alexis who was currently sniffing at a Pokéball lying in a bin among others. What was the harm in helping out an old man? And if anything, this made him feel better about spending his father's money. Daniel looked up at the man and nodded his head with a smile. "Sure thing! What do you need help with?" He figured it was just about moving some boxes or something. However, the man's worried expression changed his mind about that.

"See, the thing is… we've had some weird, random powercuts the last couple of days, but whenever I head into the basement to check up on the cables connecting to the power plant, it's as if something has been gnawing on them. I've been trying to patch it up, but whatever it is, always rips it apart and continues ruining the wires. I'm unsure of what to do."
Daniel nodded his head a couple of times. It was pretty certain that this was a Pokémon of some kind, but which one, he wasn't sure. Only one way to find out. "Alright, leave it to me and Alexis. We'll take care of it. Where's your basement?"

A few moments later, Daniel had been led to the back of the house, where the entrance to the basement was. The man had unlocked it and opened, leaving Daniel and Alexis to head downstairs. It was rather dark, and when Daniel turned on the lights, it spluttered for a moment, before turning on, barely. He squinted, looking around the room, before eyeing the chewed-up cable, running along the back wall of the basement, from underground, and sure enough, there was a big hole in the middle of the cable.

"Hrmh… so obviously, the Pokémon likes chewing on wires… electrical ones, specifically. So it's probably an electric Pokémon." Scratching his cheek slightly, he glanced down at Alexis thoughtfully, who seemed to be moving over to the cables to have a look at them. "… He said he locked the basement every day after going out of it, so either the Pokémon has a way of getting in here… or it lives here."
"Alright Alexis, I have an idea. Hit the cables with a jolt of lightning. Not too much, don't want to fry anything… but give it a jolt!"

"Rai!" Alexis glanced over her shoulder at Daniel and nodded, looking back. She stepped a little backwards, standing on all four, before shooting a jolt of electricity onto the wires. The light in the lamp suddenly intensified a little before calming down again. It didn't seem to have caused any damage.
Daniel stood still for a few moments, waiting, hoping that his plan would have succeeded. If the Pokémon feasted on electricity, this would seem like quite a large meal to it. And just as Daniel was about to tell Alexis to try again, something moved, behind a couple of crates.

What looked like a Spinarak of some sort, came crawling out from behind a box, peering around curiously, though a little held-back. It was yellow, and it had odd, blueclaws and mandibles. It was, perhaps, only a few inches bigger than his hand, in total. It was a kind of spider, alright, but Daniel had only ever seen one of these before. His eyes widened. "… A Joltik!"
The little Pokémon startled at his voice and quickly skittered back behind the crates. "Alexis, Brick Break! Don't let it get away!" "Ch-ai!"

Leaping forwards, Alexis smacked the empty cardboard box aside, leaving the spider Pokémon completely vulnerable to attacks. It cried out a "Tiiiik!" before Alexis' paw slammed it in the side of the head and sent it tumbling to the side. It swiftly got up however, now looking rather determined. "Jolt!"
"Alright, it's on you little buggy bastard…" Daniel grinned. Before being able to shout another command, the Joltik spread it's mandibles and spat out a yellow thread, which quickly erupted into an entire net. As it hit Alexis, it only covered her head and didn't pin her to the ground. However, the net seemed to be electrified, sending jolts through the Raichu.

Alexis, however, seemed completely unphased by this. In fact, she seemed to be huffing out, narrowing her eyes while shaking herself to remove the net. "Hah, looks like it doesn't know what you can do, Alexis! Show him exactly what that is!" The Raichu's tailed raised into the air as electricity began coursing through her body, the Joltik suddenly looking a little meek. "J-jil…?"
"Alexis, Thunderbolt!"

"Chaaaai!" she cried out as the bolt of electricity burst forwards and slammed straight into the little insect, electrocuting it for a few moments. After a little while, it got to it's 'feet' again, seeming ready to attack. However, as it was going to, it froze, twitching with electricity running along it's back. It was paralyzed!
This was the perfect moment. Daniel's eyes widened as he realized what he had already planned to do, simply without knowing it himself. After a few moments of contemplating, he shook the doubts out of his mind and reached to his belt, pulling out a Pokéball, enlarging it. "… Alright Joltik, you're mine!" he exclaimed, as he threw the ball, hitting the creature, sucking it inside of it.

Daniel stood breathlessly and watched, as the ball wobbled a few times before letting out a faint "Ding". Daniel let out a relieved laugh and pumped his hands into the sky, Alexis sniffing the ball somewhat. "Yes! I caught my first Pokémon! Oh wow… I really did it! Alexis, you were –amazing- out there." He said, grinning broadly as he stepped over to collect the ball, leaning down to ruffle her head. She smiled up at him, happy for him, and for the attention. "Chhhuuuu~"
"I'll decide on a name for you later… for now, I've got to get my Pokégear."

A few moments later, he was back in the shop with a bright smile shot to the waiting shopkeeper, and the tale of what had happened was quickly told. The man chuckled and shook his head. "A Joltik? I should have known… well, in any case, you have my thanks. I've prepared a gear for you while you were down there. Figured you might like one in yellow." He said with a knowing wink. Daniel snickered quietly.

"There was, however, something I wanted to give you as a thank you for helping me out… see, our grandson sent us something that we… can't really take care of. We were going to take it to the daycare, but…" he shrugged a little, turning around to move into the back office, fiddling around a little before coming back with an egg, placing it on the desk.
Daniel's eyes widened a little as he looked up at the man. "W-whoa, you're giving me a Pokémon egg? Your –grandson's- Pokémon egg?"

The man nodded, smiling warmly down at Daniel's surprised expression. "Yes, well… we're not exactly fit to take care of a baby Pokémon, what with the shop and all… but you've helped us out, and you seem to be a pretty nice boy, so… yeah. Go ahead, have it. A gift from me, to you."

Daniel looked at the egg again, seriously considering of simply saying no and walking out after buying the gear, but there was something about the man that made Daniel really happy. He reminded him of his grandfather, he thought, the little he could remember of him. Normally, Daniel hated taking gifts, but this was different. He had helped him, and he was helping him in return.
He picked up the egg, stroking over it's surface for a moment before smiling warmly and nodding up at the man. "Thank you."

A few moments later, he had paid for the gear and was now standing in the fading sunshine of the afternoon with an egg in his grasp and Alexis looking up at it curiously. He smiled warmly, looking left and right, down the streets. He figured he should go to a Pokémon center and heal up the new part of his team, and then get to know him. So he started moving down the street, looking for a Pokémon center.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Power Plant----->Pokemon Center
502.png
570.png
207.png
403.png

Why was Kaede giving a poker face? That made no sense. Was he not scared at all by Mistress' Scary Face? Or is he just hiding his fear? Well that was a waste of a move.

That Hikari was barking at Ruby, but she didn't pay attention. "Kaede, Quick Attack!" Kaede quickly ran towards Mistress, but Hikari gets in the way.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" Kilik argued. It's not fair that she is now using two Pokemon against one in a single battle. That counts as a disqualification. But what Kilik noticed was Ruby talking to her Poochyena. Funny, she reminded him of N.

"I'm sorry Kilik... We'll have to resume this battle later, Hikari is forcing me to stop." Now why would her Pokemon stop her from battling? That's unusual. Most of the time Pokemon are raring to battle with their trainers, but this was nothing Kilik saw coming. "See you later." Saying goodbye & returning Kaede, she left.

"All right! But we resume our battle tomorrow!" Kilik shouted from a distance. That was that. Kilik caught a Shinx & battled. Too bad his Tentou didn't get a chance to battle. Maybe in his next battle Tentou can go first. That'll give him some experience.

Mistress began to yawn & fell asleep, both happy & bored that the battle's over. At that moment she began to glow. She started shining & her form was changing. She evolved into a Zoroark. Maybe this time she'll mature. His whole team was starting to grow up now. Kilik returned her to her Pokeball & put it on his belt. His Pokemon could use some healing, so he'll have to come back for Ruby & Kat later. What a pain.

Kilik managed to find the exit & headed out. He took out Tentou to get some fresh air. The Shinx was amazed to be out in the world the first time, on the grass, breathing in the fresh air. He trotted around Kilik happily as they were walking. Just looking at Tentou like that made him smile, & he rarely smiles. It vanished of course when he made it to the Pokemon Center. He went inside & put Tentou on the counter, along with his three other Pokeballs. They all deserve a rest. The nurse gladly took Kilik's Pokemon to heal, & he just turned & layed back, his elbows on the counter. It'll be cool to have a Luxray when Tentou evolves.

Kilik was just waiting on the counter for his Pokemon. Nothing to do now but wait...

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds -> Pokémon Center

Alice was walking with Roxas and his Pokémon, with Jello floating behind, paying attention to the environment. The girl suddenly noticed that Roxas' Lucario, Oblivio, was telling her something. How or why she understood him she didn't get, but it seemed it was the same way that Jello communicated with her...via telepathy.

"I, um, was gonna say something about that battle...but it can wait..." she said, now feeling nervous. "I just...didn't think it was, um, that important."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
[FONT=&quot]Miharu continued to walk around. There were a lot of students out, so perhaps classes were over. When that hit her, she realised that she would have to actually teach kids tomorrow. Should she make a lesson plan? Miharu paused, then shrugged.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eh, I'll just wing it.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That probably isn't the smartest idea, Master.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm the master of improv. You've seen it. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And, several times, you've gotten into trouble due to it. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And, several times, I've gotten OUT OF trouble due to it. Remember that one time where I infiltrated...?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ah, yes, good times. That was, perhaps, the best excuse ever. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You do not do well with sarcasm. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don't know; you've taught me well, Master. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suddenly, Miharu spotted someone familiar. It wasn't that hard to see him. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Lance-chan!" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lance paused and sighed. "Miharu," he mumbled under his breath. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Miharu caught up to Lance. "Cynthia said that you were here." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Of course she did," said Lance. "Miharu, what are you doing here? I don't believe that you would be eligible to be a student here." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Well, if I'm not a student, what else would I be here for?" Miharu asked dryly. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Professor Oak has gone insane if he appointed you as a teacher here," stated Lance blandly. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Miharu mock sniffed and put a hand to her heart. "That hurt. Like, right here." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lance's eyebrows rose and he suddenly grabbed Miharu's wrist. Miharu, caught by surprise, only let out a "Wha-!" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"There's dried blood on your hand," said Lance. "Did you cut yourself?" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Miharu glanced at her hand. She had forgotten about her angst moment a few minutes before. "I have no idea how that got there." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lance raised an eyebrow at Miharu. Miharu rolled her eyes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Seriously, I don't know." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I highly doubt dried blood magically appeared on your hand," stated Lance blandly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Miharu sighed and took her wrist out of Lance's fairly hard grasp. "Look, if you don't believe me, it's fine. But it's the truth." [FONT=&quot]Liar. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Miharu!" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Both Lance and Miharu turned around to see Cynthia jogging up to them in her high heels. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Lance," greeted Cynthia. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Cynthia," said Lance, nodding. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Miharu rolled her eyes. "Wow, I feel neglected." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I said your name first," pointed out Cynthia. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Miharu paused. "That's true. Carry on then." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lance rolled his eyes. "If you will excuse me, I shall be going to my quarters." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Going to sleep, old man?" Miharu teased. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lance sighed. "Have a pleasant day, Cynthia." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"You as well, Lance," said Cynthia. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lance walked off. Miharu pouted. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I see how it is, Lance-chan!" Miharu shouted to Lance's back. "My heart is breaking!" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cynthia sighed. "Miharu..."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I'm okay now," said Miharu quietly. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cynthia nodded. "I heard from the Professor that new students are coming." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Want to be the welcoming committee?" Miharu stated, grinning. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The boat has already arrived," deadpanned Cynthia. "A long time ago."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Well, I'll just terrorise the kiddies tomorrow then," said Miharu. "Where do you want to go?"
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cynthia shrugged. "Have you even been around the island yet?"
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Not really, no."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Then let's go exploring."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Alright. Lead the way."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Miharu followed Cynthia in a random direction.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Oak Town Pokemon Center

Not far from the Power Plant, their previous location, Danielle, Jack, and Lucia decided to head straight towards the Pokemon Center. It was great to the fact that there were plenty of them throughout the island. Danielle felt relieved that there was one nearby and that she will have her Pokemon, especially Mienfoo cured in no time.

Upon entering the center, she took out Mienfoo's Pokeball, and returned Ozzy to his PokeBall. She then came up to the counter and waited for the next available nurse to attend her.

"Excuse me." She spoke to the nurse, then hands her the Pokeballs. "I need an extensive check-up with both of my Pokemon. My Mienfoo suffered a horrible injury while battling. And I just caught a Pachirisu, and I'd like to get it checked out. If it's possible, please."

The nurse gladly took the Pokemon in, and told her to wait at the trainer waiting room. She placed the Pokemon in a small cart, and took them to the healing room. Danielle sighed, and she went ahead and stood next to a trainer. He was probably waiting for his Pokemon as well. She started to worry about the health of Mienfoo, and started to look back at the battle with Ozzy. Ozzy's probably going to get the same treatment as Mienfoo. Mienfoo was rarely sent to the healing room after a battle, so Danielle's visits to the Pokemon Center were a rarity.

Danielle then glanced at the trainer waiting for the Pokemon. He had a red Entei Dorm jacket, light brown hair and seagreen pants. "So, your Pokemon are also inside?" she asked in a concerned manner.

There was nothing else to do but wait for the response from the nurse.​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - on her way to Oak Town

After some time Ruby left the dorms again with her Poochyena. 'What shall we do?' Ruby asked Hikari. '(How about we get you some pokeballs?)' Hikari suggests. 'Great idea!' Ruby starts running in the direction of Oak Town.

After running for awhile Ruby looks behind her if Hikari is still following her. But then...

BAM!

Ruby bumped into a boy with a Raichu. 'I-i'm so sorry! I didn't watch where i was running! Please forgive me!' Ruby immediately begun apoligizing without looking at the person. '(Ruby are you okay?!)' Hikari approaches her. 'Y-yeah i'm okay...' Ruby replies on her.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Pokemon Center

Roxas followed his Obilivio as he listened to the conversation between Obilivio and Alice.

'It's to us to decide it it's important or not.' Obilivio speaks. 'Please don't mind him, Obilivio tends to act cool and wise.' Roxas apologized to Alice. 'But he is right, just tell us what you wanted to say.' Roxas smiled at her. They almost neared the Pokemon Center.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Pokemon Center

"Nope the island is full of them" Jack responded to Lucia question and in no time they had arrived at the pokemon center. Danielle look obviously concerned for her pokemon and didn't waste time getting them to the nurse for treatment and check ups Jack went as well dropping of his pokeballs for a quick heal, receiving them back in a matter of seconds. Jack released Blade and allowed Herb to stay in his pokeball until later.

"Seems like Danielle found a new friend" Jack joked nudging Lucia a little with his elbow. Jack looked at the boy keenly, he was the same boy from the power plant that was battling. Jack began to think back to the little of the battle that he did catch, the boy had a Dewott, the evolved version of the unova water starter pokemon. That led Jack to wandering if maybe he had more unova pokemon thinking it might be good idea to battle him just to see if he does.

Jack wasn't planning on making any hasty decisions though and just sat down at the nearest available seat waiting on Danielle to receive her pokemon.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds -> Pokémon Center

"Um, okay..."

Alice felt strange around these people. She wasn't used to people acting that way around her. But she thought that they honestly wanted to know what she wanted to say, and that made her smile. The tears on her cheeks had dried up by that time, and her eyes were no longer reddish.

"I was going to say...I only accepted the battle because Chuck looked like he wanted to battle..." she said, "I didn't expect that boy to be, um, like that."

She sighed and shook her head.

"I d-don't really like battles. And I didn't want Jello to suffer the same fate as Chuck..."

She looked down at the floor and let out another sigh. But then she looked back at Roxas and smiled.

"But that's in the past I guess. Time to move on...right?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Pokemon Center
Lucia walked into the center with the others and after Jack got his pokemon back she also had her pokemon healed up as well. Once again she released Roberto and the Scizor stretched his limbs. She then felt Jack nudging her, "Seems like Danielle found a new friend". Confused, Lucia looked over and saw Danielle speaking with another boy. Lucia smiled, "That it does. This academy does seem to be very open and every-most people seem nice." Her thoughts briefly turned to the boy she first met here but she quickly pushed it away. Jack went over to sit in one of the seats and Lucia went over to join him. It didn't look like Danielle's pokemon would take that long to heal so they wouldn't be here for that long.

As Lucia grew bored and looked around the center she spied a boy in the front with three pokemon near him. Lucia got up, "I'll be right back Jack. I'm just going to have another battle."

Lucia approached the boy and gave a polite cough to get his attention, "Excuse me, my name is Lucia and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind having a pokemon battle with me?"

Roberto stood right behind Lucia and looked the boy and his pokemon over with critical eyes. If the boy said yes Lucia would use the chance to train Diana and hopefully get her closer to evolving to a Lairon. That would just be one step closer to having her evolve into an Aggron! Lucia could hardly wait to have an Aggron as a pokemon!

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George heard a cough and looked up. A blonde girl stood looking straight at him. He quickly noticed the blue blazer signifying her belonging to the Suicune dorm. Almost immediately after that he noticed the red scizor who was also staring at him making no effort to hide its suspicion towards the boy. The girl then spoke,
"Excuse me, my name is Lucia and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind having a pokemon battle with me?"
George smiled and stood up with his right hand outreached and his left hand stowing his X-Transceiver in his pocket.
"My name is George. These three are Aber, Kane and Uhuru. It is a pleasure to meet you Lucia"
The pokemon each waved in turn to the girl. George managed to hide the blush as he felt it threatening to appear. He never was good with new people and new people of the opposite gender presented even more of a challenge in his book. Lucia's request was however simple and he felt as if he should oblige.
"It would be great to battle. I haven't in a while and some of my pokemon are beginning to get a bit restless." At the word restless he glanced over at Aber. He did not think it relevant to inform the girl that he too was a member of the Suicune dorm and a new student. After all telling her his dorm would give her an idea of his battling aptitude and in George's view having an enemy who is unsure of your ability can only be an advantage.
"Shall we head outside." He gestured to the door.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Pokemon Center
502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

While Kilik was waiting, he didn't notice a girl coming by to heal her Pokemon. Who could he battle after his Pokemon are healed? Er, maybe they could take a break from battles. Yaibe & Tentou are still raring to go, plus Tentou could use the experience. He hasn't had his first trainer battle yet, maybe a 2-on-2 battle will do some good. Sure enough, Kilik could stop for the day afterwards 'til tomorrow.

His peace was disturbed by the girl next to him. "So, your Pokemon are also inside?" She asked. Kilik notices the coat she's wearing, a blue coat. She's from the Suicune Dorm, she must be an elite student.

"Yeah. They always put up a good fight." He answered. She seemed nice for an elite student. The nurse comes back with Kilik's healed Pokemon, Tentou the only one out of his Pokeball. He hops on his shoulder & rawrs cute. Kilik puts the three Pokeballs back on his belt & thanks the nurse. "Name's Kilik Chambers. What's your name?" He asks the girl.

Tentou hops to the floor & trots around the girl, happy n' all. He's a hyper little fella.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
Oak Town​

Daniel had just finished healing up the newest acquisition to his team and was exiting the Pokémon center. He smiled down at the ball containing his new friend in his hand, keeping the egg safely nestled under his left arm. "Well, I suppose I better go find somewhere I can train with this little guy… or at least make friends with him."

Daniel snapped out of his thoughts as Alexis suddenly called out, worriedly. "Chu!" Daniel looked up and blinked, but in the next second, a girl with long, blonde hair slammed into him, causing Daniel to stagger backwards with a yelp, almost losing his grip of both his egg and his Pokéball. He managed to steady himself though, letting out a breath of air to calm his nerves down again.

"H-hey now, it's okay, no harm done. Are you alright? You took a pretty bad hit yourself." He stuffed away the Pokéball, looking over the girl with a slightly worried expression while still holding onto the egg with his left arm.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Oak Town Pokemon Center

Mienfoo and Ozzy are still in there. It's been a while.

Not only Danielle is concerned about her Pokemon, but she's concerned about the other trainer's as well. He was standing beside the counter since she arrived, so her compassion towards the trainer made sense. To comfort, she asked about his Pokemon being healed in there as well.

"Yeah, they always put up a good fight." he replied.

Danielle sighed. "I agree. Mine fought till they got exhausted. My Mienfoo did his best."

The nurse comes back with three Pokeballs, and a Shinx. She also returns a Pokeball to Danielle. She releases it, and out comes Ozzy. It yawned and hugged Danielle. The nurse tells her that it's going to be a long while for Mienfoo to recover. She felt sad, but seeing the boy's Shinx, and seeing Ozzy again, she felt a bit better. The Shinx rawred and hopped on the boy's shoulder.

"Name's Kilik Chambers." The boy introduced himself. "What's yours?"

"I'm Danielle." she replied, while the Shinx hopped down and starts to trot around her. "And this is Ozzy, my Pachirisu."

"Pachi Pachiii!" Ozzy replied.

Her depression towards her Pokemon quickly went away after seeing the Shinx, making her smile fully. "Your Shinx is adorable!"

She looked up, hearing the entrance doors opening, it was Lucia coming out...with another trainer. What could they be doing? Does Lucia know this trainer as well? Danielle was curious to find out...but she didn't want to leave Kilik hanging. Jack was still waiting for Danielle, however. "Come, Kilik, let me introduce you to my two other friends. They're pretty awesome."

Both Danielle and Kilik found Jack in the waiting room. "Hey Jack!" She called out, then she walked towards him. "Where did Lucia went?" Then she introduced him to Kilik. "This is Kilik. Kilik, this is Jack. He's an older student that I am. Say hi!"​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia nodded, "Very well. A battle it is then George." She said as she followed him out of the doors and outside. Danielle and Jack were still inside so if she finished this quick then Jack could finish giving them the tour. She smiled as she stepped onto her side of the field and turned to George. He already had three of his pokemon out and thus gave Lucia a head start over which pokemon to use. He had a Growlithe named Kane, a Bagon named Uhuru, and a Buizel named Aber. Diana would not do well against the fire or water-type, so she could go in against Uhuru then. As for Kane, she would let Samuel handle him and Aber could be taken care of by either Roberto or Samuel. Lucia nodded as she formed her strategy in her mind. "Alright than George. How many pokemon shall we use? I have four myself and I see you have at least three. Shall we have a three versus three then?"

Roberto still remained alert as he looked around the area. There was a boy and a girl approaching the center and Roberto felt his muscles tense up. Like every other student here they didn't look threatening, but Roberto wasn't going to get relaxed simply because they were kids. He looked back over to George and his pokemon as Lucia waited to see what kind of battle George wanted.

Back