• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Yeah, and Caterpie... Why can't the Prof give us a lift in a Jeep. Or on his Dragonite x.x

Edit: AIM doesn't work. I'm getting the older version.

Edit: I may leave Caterpie til later on, he evolves too fast and a shiny this early? o.o

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I'm downloading AIM 5.9, 6 doesn't work for some reason. The Professor does have a jeep he can give us a lift to Viridian Forest in, right? ^_^

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Aww... XD

Anyway I'm not gonna be able to post until tomorrow (My Step-Dad's internet is not working and he's borrowing my Modem >O) My AIM screenname will be in my profile in about 1 minute.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Yerrrr added buddy. x3

It's fine, don't worry about it. I know you're going to be active, there are just some circumstances. <3

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
XD His modem works perfectly on my PC. (I'd love to see Prof. Oaks wild side, going off-roading in a jeep XD)

You added me Kat? I haven't been asked to accept or anything ._. I don't understand AIM -cries-

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Jeep plaoz ;_;

XD We should get going then...

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
its almost dark here so i imagine its already night for you? =P Viridian forest would be nice by tonight though...

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i just wanna catch my new pokemon...

rawr! post post post! i expect to see like a million by the time i wake up...

Lash

Years
Well, I just made a long post. It had a couple battles in it, short ones. I wonder what Gym battles will be like.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I liked that post. I like how you used the sprites for the battles *steals* and how you released the others. We all thought you were gonna stick with a team of common Pokémon o.o

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
OMG JIM IS ON! *glomps Jim*

I'll be posting... Soon...

Lash

Years
i giv u no permishun 2 steal lolorz

lol, go ahead. It is really easy to use for battles. But, I decided to not have him stick with common Pokemon. I am pretty sure Marcus can be seen good with a Pidgeotto/Fearow/Raticate, but in my opinion, I think he looks better with a Nidorino. That's why he kept Nidoran♂. Along with that, Nidoran♂ was the only one that did any good damage xD
Its not that the three commons are weak.. I just didn't think Marcus should have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back