• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Years
All of them follow me XD back in the day, i catch them all if i can remember, so i used take all of them to walk with me XD (yeah, got nothing better to do those days XD)

Years
  • Age 117
  • Seen May 11, 2012
Epseon Lv. 86 before I traded him off to my Platinum cartridge to destroy some stuff and get more Exp. Now it's usually my Typholsion (Lv.72), Blastoise (Lv.100; came from my old LeafGreen cartridge)or any other members of my team(this can be from a range of different guys e.g. Feragilatr Lv.84, Tyranitar Lv.64 and others.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
My Bulbasaur that I migrated from LeafGreen and traded from Pearl. We have a lot of history.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2013
I usually have the one that has the lowest level up front. I try to keep all my pokemon around the same level.

TamerKoh

World of Chaos Super Deluxe...
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
Since Lanturn is my favorite Pokemon, I usually have it pretty high leveled, in addition to being the leader of my team. Since the following system, by default, shows the Pokemon at the frontal position, it's pretty much always Lanturn for me :).

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Ninetales & Mew are still the cutest to follow you, I LOVE Latias following me around. But for some reason, Espeon & Umbreon, are just addicting to have walk with you :O

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Right now is a Noctowl. I just love having a pokemon flying behind me XD

Infernal_Storm

Blazing Hero
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2012
Mine's usually either Blaziken or Swampert. Blaziken's my favourite Pokemon and it just looks awesome and Swampert has a great overworld sprite.

Years
I constantly have Pikachu following me as I traded my starter as soon as I was able for him.
I now think of Pikachu as my starter Pokémon leading first always in my party.
Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur also follow me given Pikachu has fainted, which isn't too often.

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Usually a Dragonite.
I'll try to get a Shiny Porygon-Z and see what that gives. It seems like a nice Poké.

Shadowed Team

Kanto/Johto Pokémon Master
Years
Well, that depends on which Pokemon I want train. Usually my.... not so strong Pokemon follow me and the Pokemon that I just caught, just to increase its happiness.

Back