• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WPC #26 - Retype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Weekly Pixel Art Challenge: #26 - Retype
Hosted by: Logiedan
Approved by: Logiedan
Medal System activated

Theme: Generation VI - New Type

Continuing the speculation of the new generation, people have been thinking about new types for a long time. Do you think in Generation 6 will introduce some new types? Retype a Pokemon from 1st - 4th Generation to a new type created by yourself. Some scratch is expected. Also, please pay attention to the omits.

Omits & Cases:
In some cases and themes there will be omits.

• In terms of using a sprite as a base: other forms are not available (eeveelutions too)
  • No starters
  • No legendaries
  • No 5th Generation Pokemon
Main Rules:

• One entry per person. You may update your entry until the end of the contest.
  • You can't enter if you picked the theme.
  • All work must be made from scratch (unless the current theme states otherwise).
  • No previously made work; original designs and concepts.
  • Please specify which image is your final.
  • You must PM your entry to Logiedan. DO NOT post your entry here. Voting will be done by polls the following week.
This Week's Rules:

• Canvas Size: 96x96
  • Palette Requirements: 18 colours max.
  • Transparency: Optional (WILL NOT COUNT AS A COLOUR)
  • Animation: None
  • Other: N/A
Deadline:
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 11:59 PM

This thread is open for discussion of the theme and WPC in general. Please clarify that you've sent a PM as well just in case there are difficulties with the server and all that and I somehow don't receive the PM. Good luck. (:​

Last edited:

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
sent my pm already, i find this subject very interesting and intelligently thought.

and that was fun to do :P

Years
Sent my entry. I have to say, retypes are difficult for me, especially with the new type stipulation, but I am always up for a challenge. Good luck to all participants; can't wait to see what everyone else came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back