• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Dark(Now Accepting Members!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
I'm kinda new at making RPGS...But I will try!

The Secret of the Dark

Once Upon a time....
The World of Pokemon was being finished by Arcuris and Mew.They decided to have the 3 elements of life.Life itself,Light,and Darkness,Each thing made had all inside it,but then once the darkness grew it shrouded the light of the world.

They saw the trouble that wad forming and brewing so they decided to create creatures of elements,much like themselves,to help keep piece in the world.Then became the Legends,each made in a seperate location for them.Of course some of Mew and Arcuris's Idea's were argued over and condriticed each other to a maximum point.

Most of the legends faught each other.Only a few in great power stopped and tried to conquer the fighters.As the Legends arose to a war,they created armies.These armies were of Pokemon created for Purposes.

As the war went on,the Legends that faught grew weak,most were sealed in places of the world few would go to.These places were guarded by the Legends of Powers.Arcirus grew weak after thery got sealed and gave his power to others in case of emergencies and sealed himself up until the day darkness arose came again...

The armies created were set free,but soon people got the upper hand and started to use and capture them.Most to a reasonable amount,but those with true darkness were evil,they went as far as to kill them for sport.These People were strong and had been faught,they banned together and hid in with the crowd...now they only can depend on their posterity for millemiuns to take their place....

Now years later almost all forgot about this legend besides in fantasies.Most Legends had been freed besides those that would destroy,even more Legends were created by those with the power.But one day another was created..to be the strongest...He wasn't created like the rest and wasn't suppose to be..He was made by the darkness so he was part of the evil...but was trained to the light.So the legends saw all and any could be trained into the light,but only under circumstances if that person was strong in heart and wanted to be good....

Rules and sign up sheets
Not to many rules but I gotta have some
1.No picking Legendaries as Pokemon(Under Circumstances if requested they could be-friend one but I must approve)
2.Each Pokemon may have up to 15,naturaly learned moves(Normal,Egg,and HM/TM)
3.No Flaming/Being mean
4.All PokeCommunity rules
5.Since each trainer is gonna be(must unless given prommision)aroun 10 to- 14 not to graphic romance just huggy kissy,But not past making out.
6.Maturish stuff aloud till about age 15(of course bad magazines are aloud as long as you don't say whats in them or mention them by name just say "Another Magazine" for those types and "The/A Magazine" for the regular kind
7.I did not steal this!
8.i have the right to decline anything
9.No Quoting first Post/Long ones
10.Have Fun

Now time for the Sign Ups

Name:
Clothes:
Appearence(Pics accepted but need atleast 2 lines of text with picture other wise about a Paragraph and a half to 3.):
Pjs:
Pokemon(What Pokemon(up to 3 at first[These are considered you mains]then add after these 3 are introduced for a while),Nicknames,Genders,Shiny or not Shiny(don't go overboard):
Personalities and Minor history with it's trainer/Owner(Aka You)for your main 3(extra not needed):
Any abnormaities for the Pokemon(Clothes and appearence and powers(nothing like an electric Treeko)count):
Pokemon's Moves(Just for the main 3 and Add more later):
Evil,Good,or Neutral:
Hometown:
History:
Personality:
RPG Expierence(Write a short story to show how good you are):
Extra(anything else):

Stuff like History and Personality should be about the same as the appearence without a picture(Except for the Pokemon)...
Now for Jasons...

Name:Jason G. Spectral
Clothes:Jeans,Blue Jacket with sleeves up to elbows over a white shirt with a Yellow star on it and the green collar
Appearence:He has Spiky red hair,and is white,He has a tatooish Birthmarks from being the Prince of Darkness
Pjs:Just a pair of Boxers or Sweatpants with a night shirt
Pokemon:Umbreon 8(Clone)(Name:Todd Gender:Male Shiny:No) Crobat(Name:Batgirl Gender:Female Shiny:No) Quagsire(Name:Wubbster Jr. Gender:Male Shiny:No)
Personalities for your main 3:Todd He is a clone of Jason's Eevee starter,he evolved one night after finally seeing the bond they had,Jason wanted an Espeon but now loves Umbreon.This Pokemon has memories it doesn't remember having,from the past Eevee,it likes to have fun and in very inteligiant
Batgirl:Orignaly caught just to caught just to use the HM fly,it evolved into a Golbat after battling in a cave when all of Jason's other Pokemon fainted and he got lost,and Evolved with friendship in one of the biggest battles of Jason's life,Jason then saw how awesome and strong it truely was,and let it be a big member.She is smart and cunning,if in trouble she can get Jason out of it.
Wubbster Jr.:Just caught as a Whooper because that was one of the first Jason saw,he named it after another Whooper he ad recieced from a friend as a gift and gave back after he trained it.Jason taught it mainly HM's after he couldn't get home/back to his current place of residents and needed help to get back from the rock like forest.He also likes to be cute and he likes/loves to show affection by hugs and hi-fives
Any abnormaities for the Pokemon:None Except,Wubbster Jr. acts like a rapper at times
Pokemon's Moves:Todd:Pursuite,Tailwhip,Helping hand,Sand attack,Faint attack,Quick attack,Last resort,ShadowBall,Iron Tail,and Dark Pulse
Batgirl:Fly,Wing attack,Bite,Supersonic,Air Cutter,Defog,Roost,Astonish,and Confuse Ray
Wubster Jr.:Mudsport,Focus Punch,Dig,Brick Break,Surf,Strength.Rocksmash,Rain Dance,Rest,Secret Power,and Rocktomb
Evil,Good,Neutral:Neutral
Hometown:Cinnabar Island(Born) Cerulean City(raised)
History:He can't really remember most of his childhood,his parents were killed as of when he was young,and he remembers men in black clothes taking him to a lab.Then he one day awoke only remembing his basics like his age and names.
Personality:He acts mental at times,but is very smart.Gets arresive if teased to much,kinda pervish,but not like rape kind.He can be tough and acts,but it's inside so he is really a scaredy cat,he is very annoying and is very guilable and has no common sense(or at least little),he also hopes to be a great trainer like his dad(which is all he remembers about his parents except they were very sweat and kind)
Extra(anything else):Jason and Misty have an off and On relation ship,but it is gonna be there for a while.Misty just gets jeasouse when Jason looks at girls in a certain way.

Also If some people would,I have a few characters I am willing to play as but I would like others to (PM me if you want to be them)
Sheen:Evil-Jason's evil twin/clone
Misty
Jessie
James
Meowth
Giovanni
and some may be Pokemon like Mewtwo or a legend but I will put those out when the time comes(All but Misty appear after the adventure really starts out,So you can have your own charie and one of them)
We will start when we have 5-7 Members(At least 3 guys besides me and 2 girls(at a minumun))

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Name: Seth
Clothes: Icy Blue Hoody with a Glaceon on it. wears no pants , his pants are flame-coated.
Appearence(Pics accepted but need atleast 2 lines of text with picture other wise about a Paragraph and a half to 3.): What?! Ok...Um...Black Hair with Blue Streaks, same size as May, white. He has a snowflake birthmark, compliments of being the Ice Prince.
Pjs: Same as Clothes.
Pokemon: Nicknames,Genders,Shiny or not Shiny(don't go overboard): Eevee, a.k.a Slash Female, Shiny. Torchic, name: Inferno Not Shiny Articuno: (rarely used in battle) Freeze, Female (:D) Shiny.
Personalities and Minor history with it's trainer/Owner(Aka You)for your main 3: His Articuno was his dad's before he died. Slash was found in a cave, cornered by Zangoose. Articuno made short work of them, and the two of them are close pals. Torchic is his starter.
Any abnormaities for the Pokemon: Torchic can Talk, Torchic wears a hat that was upgraded to be flaming. Eevee can also talk, but barely does so. Eevee wears a Top Hat, and wears an Ice Necklace. Articuno is an infant, and refuses to go in it's Pokeball. Eevee always sits on his shoulder, and Torchic sits on his head.
Pokemon's Moves: Freeze: Powder Snow, Gust, Anceint Power, and Tailwind. Slash: Shadow Ball, Dig, Ice Beam, and Iron Tail. Inferno: Tackle, Flamethrower, Peck, and Focus Energy
Evil,Good,or Neutral: Evil
Hometown: Petalburg City
History: He is the prince of Ice, and has the power to control Ice. He and May are going out, and their Torchics seem to be in love as well.
Personality: Modest, Cool, and Awesome
RPG Expierence(Write a short story to show how good you are): None :( But I can learn as I go!
Also: Coordinator Coupled with May

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
Name:Ezekiel

Clothes:Same suit as Wes from pkmn colosseum (guy in my trainer card) just black instead of blue with Red and Goldish flames on the tail of it , Black pants with goldish red flames at the bottom, Black and Red bike glove on his left hand (meaning half finger gloves instead of full fingered), Plain Red shirt and Red and Black low cut shoes

Appearence(Pics accepted but need atleast 2 lines of text with picture other wise about a Paragraph and a half to 3.): Ezekiel is a Slim trainer, he is 5 feet 11 inchs tall he has medium length black hair with slight and piercing grey eyes that seem to stare deeply into yours when he gazes at you. He has a minor scar on his left hand down his arm in the length of a Nidokings horn, reminding him daily what his fathers betrayal has done. He covers the scar with the glove and coat he wears.

Pjs: Just boxers a shirt and basketball type shorts (same color scheme as outfit)

Pokemon(What Pokemon(up to 3 at first[These are considered you mains]then add after these 3 are introduced for a while),Nicknames,Genders,Shiny or not Shiny(don't go overboard):Tori, Ruby and Dante

Zangoose lvl. 38
Nickname Dante
Shiny: only shiny he will ever have

Plusle lvl. 30
Nickname Ruby
Shiny: NO

Minun lvl. 30
Nickname Tori
Shiny: No

Personalities and Minor history with it's trainer/Owner(Aka You)for your main 3(extra not needed):
Dante: Dante is Ezekiels first pokemon. He received the zangoose as a gift from his father who had bred HIS personal zangoose in the attempt to make an even stronger one for his father to train. Unhappy with the color and adamant attitude of Dante, Ezekiels father threw the baby zangoose at Ezekiel and said it was his to train. Dante served as a companion to Ezekiel until he was old enough to become a trainer.
Dante has a very Adamant personality and shares emotions with Ezekiel. He HATES pokeballs and will only go inside one if it is a do or die type situation.

Ruby & Tori: Ruby and Tori were Ezekiels sisters pokemon. Following the betrayal of Ezekiels father and death of his sister, Ezekiel decided to take Ruby and Tori with him that way they would not become lonely at home. They are both very playful. Ruby is the more serious one of the two, Tori tends to be the more happy go lucky kind. They share almost the same bond with Ezekiel as Dante does due to the grief of their deceased trainer. They dont like to fight when seperated and if they do one is always on the sidelines cheering for her companion

Any abnormaities for the Pokemon(Clothes and appearence and powers(nothing like an electric Treeko)count):
Dante: Can tell what Ezekiel is thinking and fights acting upon Ezekiels feelings most of time. He has a deep seated bond with Ezekiel and doesnt need to be told what attacks to use because he already knows what Ezekiel is going to tell him to use.

Ruby&Tori: Ruby has a small red flower pedal between her left ear and Tori has a tiny blue star under her right eye. Ruby knows how to say sorry in human language and tori knows how to say NO!!! very loud in human language.

Dante: Crush Claw, Slash, X-scizzor, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Counter, and Brick Break

Ruby&Tori: Spark, Helping Hand, Thunder, Charge
Ruby only: Wish and Last Resort
Tori only: Sing and Trump Card

Evil,Good,or Neutral: Neutral but mainly out to seek revenge. Willing to make friends but doesnt want anyone standing in the way of his goal.
Hometown: just outside LavaRidge city.
History: Ezekiels mother died when he was very young. His father was a shady man and his sister was barely ever home considering she was already 12 and on her road to becoming a pokemon trainer. Ezekiel was often left at home alone with only Dante, his zangoose, to accompany him. When Ezekiel was just about to turn 10 a tragedy happened His sister had just come back home from her journey to Sinnoh and was about to head to Johto and his father had "other things planned". 2 days before his sister left a group of 5 unknown syndicate members came looking for Ezekiels father. Ezekiel said he had no idea where his father was and in turn things became ugly. They tore apart the house, Pulverized his zangoose and his sisters little mice with their Nidokings and Rhydons. When theyre demands still werent met, They sent a Nidoking after Ezekiel and told it to use Poison sting. Ezekiels sister stepped inbetween him and the Nidoking in attempt to save him, failing. His sister dropped to the floor motionless, and he has gotten a gash from his left hand all the way up left arm. They left, leaving Ezekiel and the others for dead. Ezekiel laying on the floor then realized what his father had planned and swore from that day on to get revenge, not only for himself but for his sister as well.

Personality:Ezekiel is a quiet person and often keeps to himself, dazing off in reminisence of his past. He rarely speaks unless he needs to or unless he feels comfortable around the people he is with. The most important value to him is Companionship and loyalty. He seeks revenge on his father for the destruction of his family. He can be very Adamant and Controlling at times but its for good reason usually. When in a talkative mood he can be very social. It all depends on the company. He has kind of a twisted sense of humor and When battling is very...Dark you can say..as if he is imagining the person he is battling is his own father. He is secretly terrified of Nidokings (for obvious reasons)

RPG Expierence(Write a short story to show how good you are): this is the first rpg im trying actually^.^
Extra(anything else): Not neccessarily looking for a "relationship" with other characters in rpg but is willing to have one anything goes for me..might make the character and gameplay a little more fun who knows.

Last edited:

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
You are both accepted,I am gonna say no story needed after the rest was so neatly written,and bkzasazin you can be Fifteen so you can be the one of the oldest members of the group Jason is in,Because 14 is a bit close for a leader and 16 seems to old,and Yes Narutard,you can have a reserved spot...

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
You are both accepted,I am gonna say no story needed after the rest was so neatly written,and bkzasazin you can be Fifteen so you can be the one of the oldest members of the group Jason is in,Because 14 is a bit close for a leader and 16 seems to old,and Yes Narutard,you can have a reserved spot...

sweet thanks man =] how many more people are we waiting on?

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
Well You said your evil,so it depends on what kind If your part of Team Rocket,your gang possibley,but I will need to see other recruits first,but if just a thug then I guess of your group,So possibley Yes or No depending on where you want to be in the vil line(Questions on it go to the thread of the RPG Lounge)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Hmm... interesting. I'll post my info, but, it's honestly a little weird. Just consider it, okay? I used this for a past RP, but it cancelled, so, I took the rights back. *shrugs*

Name: Brian Yzerman

Age: 15 (I'd like to be 17 if possible, but if not, 15 is fine with me)

Clothes: He has a red long-sleeved shirt on with a black vest over that. He rolls up his shirt to his elbows when he's about to battle or fight, though. He has dark blue jeans on with black shoes on. He has a red backpack with which he carries his items. It has a Detroit Red Wings logo on the front of the backpack. He also carries a black case around with him that has a hockey stick and hockey pucks inside. He really only carried it with him in case something bad or stupid happened or he was left without his pokemon.
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes and white skin. Hair goes to his neck. Has a couple of bruises from playing hockey in some places on his body.

Pokemon: (here's the problem. You didn't say if we could or could not have fully evolved Pokemon. Here's mine, but, if you want me to make them first stages or whatever, I will)

Typhlosion (Lv. 38, Nickname: None (they don't HAVE to have a nickname, right? I'm BAD at nicknames...) Gender: Male, Shiny: No

Meganium (Lv. 35, Nickname: None, Gender: Female, Shiny: No)

Vaporeon (Lv. 32, Nickname: None, Gender: Female, Shiny: No)

Personality and Minor History:

Typhlosion: Likes Brian and supports him all the way. Is like him though, secluded. He completely trusts Brian. As I said before, he caught it as a Cyndaquil, and trained it to this point(again, I can edit this if you need me to)

Meganium: Found a Chikorita in Johto and was the first pokemon Brian caught with his Cyndaquil. Is more friendly and is always concerned about Brian whenever he decides to do something. She makes sure that Brian is alright before going anywhere else. Brian trained it to this point as well.

Vaporeon: Caught in this form in Hoenn with his Meganium. Keeps an eye on the surroundings whenever Brian rests after going through a place or whatever. Makes sure nothing is going on that will harm Brian. Makes sure that Brian stays serious when he needs to be. Always immediately informs Brian of whatever is going on around them.

Pokemon abnormalities: Brian can understand his pokemon since they're so close, but his actual pokemon don't have any (yet. He may catch some pokemon with them later, though [with your permission of course])

Pokemon Moves:

Typhlosion: Tackle, Strength, Ember, Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Swift, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Rollout, Double-Edge, Eruption. (I don't have to have EXACTLY 15, right? ^_^' )

Meganium: Tackle, Cut, Razor Leaf, Poisonpowder, Synthesis, Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, Body Slam, Safeguard, Solarbeam.

Vaporeon: Tackle, Water Gun, Quick Attack, Bite, Aurora Beam, Last Resort, Hydro Pump, Surf.

Evil, Good, or Neutral: Neutral (distrusts Gods and Legends; can be convinced to join either side. That's if he'll allow you to......)

Hometown: Vermilion City (born AND raised)

History: Son of the great Steve Yzerman of the Detroit Red Wings. He was brought up liking, and playing hockey. Everyone, or at least a lot of people, expected great things of him and to be just as great of a hockey player as his dad and to play for the Detroit Red Wings and maybe even help the Red Wings win another Stanley Cup Championship. Until one day he found, and caught, a Cyndaquil. Then, he had his own dream. To be a great pokemon trainer as well. But, his parents didn't agree with him and tried to stop him. He didn't like it, so, he rebelled and ran away. Now, he's increased in strength as a pokemon trainer. He has no idea what's going on, but, he's always distrusted Gods and Legends. Simply because you just don't know what their intentions are. This just gave him a good reason to keep his hockey stick with him at all times.

Personality: He's somewhat secluded because everyone has expected better of him and for him to play hockey, and not be a Pokemon trainer. But, he's nice once you get to know him, and, he's willing to make friends. He also likes and respects his Pokemon, as well as being friends with his Pokemon.

RPG Experience: Quite a bit, but, most of them were canceled before it ended. I'm starting to think I have a jinx or something....... >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;

Extra: Has a weapon (you've already read about that by now...). I hope that's okay......

P.S.: I know it's a little odd, but, consider it, okay? One more thing. Sometimes..... I'm really busy, so, if you accept this, I may have problems actually RPing, but, I'll try my best. You may need to contact me via PM or IM (I have AIM, check my info to see what it is) if I stop RPing for some reason and remind me of it because of how busy I sometimes am. Just thought I should tell you. Once again, consider it, I know it's weird. I can edit it if you need me to. Just tell me. I hope to be accepted. Thanks. I'm out. See ya.

*leaves as I listen to cool Japanese music*

Last edited:

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
Your accepted but if you don't ro within a Week and a half after a reminder or two,Your gonna have to get out,and Sorry but you gotta be 15 the only acceptions if it is for a good reason,Like someone wanting to be 25 to be an awesome Rocket Class A+,But I don't think I'm gonna get many of them,and Yeah those pokemon are fine except your Pokemon can't be in their 50's The highest unless for the reasons such as above about Level 36 to 38 as the highest,other than that your 100% OK!...

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
Years
Could I finish this later?

Name: Alex Fendetta

Clothes: He normally wears rubber-bands on his wrists. He wears long jeans with holes in them around his knees and down. He wears a white shirt with signatures of different Pokemon Gym Leaders all over it. But he wears a Green, White, and Black sweatshirt that's striped. The order of it is Green, White, Green, White, Black, Green, White, Green, White, and Black. The cuffs on the end are Green. He wears three different belts. One goes through the belt loops. The other two cross in an X going form his hips to his thighs. The belt loop one is Black the one that his Pokeballs ((Which are never in use.)) are on is on his White and the other Green.

Appearence: Alex is interested in Ireland so he wears mostly green and white color. He normally wears his white hair covering his eyes and ears. He's got a fair complexion with white black eyes. He normally wears rubber-bands on his wrists. He wears long jeans with holes in them around his knees and down. He wears a white shirt with signatures of different American and Irish bands all over it. But he wears a Green, White, and Black sweatshirt that's striped. The order of it is Green, White, Green, White, Black, Green, White, Green, White, and Black. The cuffs on the end are Green. He wears three different belts. One goes through the belt loops. The other two cross in an X going form his hips to his thighs. The belt loop one is Black the one that his Beyblade is on is White and the other Green.

((Is it fine if Alex is interested in Ireland from reading books on our world?))

Pjs: Striped Green, Black, and White pants and shirt.

Pokemon:

Umbreon: Level: 30. Nickname: No. Gender: Male. Shiny: No.

Espion: Level: 30. Nickname: No. Gender: Female. Shiny: No.

Dragonair: Level: 28. Nickname: No. Gender: Male. Shiny: No.

Any abnormaities for the Pokemon: Umbreon is able to read minds and talks through telepathic messages. Espion has the same ability but she is more affectionate to Umbreon then he is to her. Dragonair is a depressed feeling pokemon but refuses to come out of his pokeball.

Pokemon's Moves:

Umbreon:

Espion

Dragonair

Evil,Good,or Neutral: Neutral

Hometown: Petalburg City

History:

Personality:

RPG Expierence: I can demonstrate as I go along with the RP. ((IF that's fine.))

Also: None

Last edited:

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
Yeah,So far your accepted,and your and My Umbreon are alike,and Yeah he can love Ireland,cause it may exist somewhere on one of the Regions after all New York and Las Vegas are in Kanto...

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
Years
Name : Tommy
Clothes: Blue Shirt Blue Pants And White Hat
Personality: Short Blond Hair Blue Eyes Fast Happy
Hometown : Fortree City
Pokemon : Dragonite(Strangler) Shiny No and Ninetales(Frisky) Shiny yes

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2008
you wouldn't mind terribly if a new kid to this site joins would you? I've only roleplayed pokemon oh say... once >_> but i have a renewed love for them because of one of my friends. and may i use a human from earth/human/our world that somehow ended up in the pokemon world? At this point in his development as a char he's been in the pokemon world for a few years.

here's my bio:

Name: Jamie Lonel
Clothes: He wears somewhat tight, black jeans and a long sleeved black shirt.
Appearance: His hair is short and dyed blonde, brushed towards the front. He keeps forgetting to dye it, so the roots are brown. His eyes are a pale blue and he has a well toned body, though he has a couple scars.
Pjs: When he's sleeping in a house by himself, he just wears a pair of boxers, but when he's sleeping outside or in a room with other people he wears long shorts and a shirt.
Pokemon:
Eevee
Nickname: Lea

Charizard
Nickname: Chaz
Shiny: Yes

Vulpix
Nickname: N/A
Personalities and Minor history with it's trainer/Owner(Aka You)for your main 3:
Lea is a hyper little Eevee that Jamie caught while on his way into a town to get his then Charmander healed up, she's a spunky little thing that's quick on her feet.
Chaz, although a starter pokemon, is not Jamie's starter. He found Jamie when the boy first came to the pokemon world, and stuck around as just a friend then when Jamie decided to become a trainer, Chaz became his first pokemon.(If that's alright)
When Chaz and Jamie found Vulpix, it was being attacked by a much larger Rhydon. The Rhydon's trainer kept ruthlessly ordering attacks, even though the little Vulpix didn't even have the strength to stand. Jamie and Chaz stepped in and took the Vulpix to a pokemon hospital and they've been friends ever since
Any abnormaities for the Pokemon: Chaz carries around Jamie's back pack, and likes shiny/sparkly things, and the Vulpix has a bandana around her neck
Lea: Tackle, Sand Attack, Quick Attack
Chaz: Flamethrower, Rage, Wing Attack
Vulpix: Ember, Fire Spin, Roar
Evil,Good,or Neutral: Good
Hometown: N/A
History: He was born in a world of people and animals, but through some freak accident ended up in the pokemon world. He's actually forgotten a lot of what his life back home was, and has adjusted pretty well to the way of the pokemon world. There are some things he misses and remembers, but loves his new life.
Personality: Usually quiet, but'll carry on a conversation if you start one with him. He's the type that can't stand back and watch someone get hurt, people, pokemon or animal, and will usually throw himself in rather then remember he has pokemon and use their help. He's got a few signs to show his stupidity, but is just a shy boy in general.
RPG Experience: (you asked for it) Salvatore sat in his dark red vette, biting his liprings. He was a 20 year old human with vampire parents, what's worse is /religious/ vampire parents. He had run away from home when he was 16, because he was afraid of how they would react to the fact he was gay. Well, they did find out only because his boyfriend made the blunder of trying to call him.
Now he was quite the successful singer, quite well funded and with many fans, but he knew his parents still hated him. Actually he couldn't say that... His mother was fine with his orientation, but his dad... He glanced towards his house again. He sighed and looked back down at the dash.
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" the soft voice of his drummer asked from the back seat.
"Yeah..." Salvatore said, though his teal eyes stayed down.
He took a deep breath and let his left hand move to the door handle. He wore leather fingerless gloves on both hands. He opened the door slowly and stepped out slowly, drawing himself to his full height of 6'5.
He was a different man from the one that had stood there four years ago... Today he wore somewhat tight black jeans and a pyramid studded belt from which hung several chains. His shirt was a dark brown button up whose sleeves had been ripped off to show his tattoos. His tattoos consisted of barbed while that looked like it went in and out of his skin all over his right arm, flames on his left arm and a dragon-winged skull on his back. He had a tribal sun tattooed around his bellybutton, and stitches tattooed above his right brow. His piercings included two rings in each eyebrow, several small rings in his left ear, his lap rings, a nose ring and the small bar in his right nipple.
This was one of the few things he was ever wary about... his parents. He glanced at the black back seat of the car and closed his eyes before looking up at the house on the other side of the road. He looked away again, then retreated back into the car.
"Man, I tho-." the drummer wisely closed his mouth as Salvatore slammed the door shut and turned the car back on. Salvatore stared at the dials on the dash again, then shifted the car into drive and raced off into the night with a screech of tires.(is that too long?)

if any of that is unacceptable i'll change/delete it

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Sorry for having you wait a day for me...I have declined the spot I have reserved...I will not be joining, sorry for any in convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back