• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skies of Fruition [T] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
What about an Adele CD? That never fails!

@ Fuyu So... you figured it out yet? The fact that my character will be a tribute to a special awkward someone from another RP?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Mr. Mammoth: Oh Lavender will be "thrilled" at first, but she'll warm up to it eventually.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
@Vato: Oh yes I know. I'm just going to be quiet because I think we've confused our fellow RPers enough XP

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Woah, woah, woah, woah! Let's not get greedy here boys! Hereto, you will recieve a plain burger and a Duffy-CD and that's final.

@Genevieve: Well, who wouldn't love a Baku-like thing with hands looking very... Erhm. Touchy.

Dat moment when Damien discoveres his Carvanaha knows Flame Charge...

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
aw.. everyone has their own opposite -.-
no love for a former poke-mafioso? lol :P

Years

The Trainer

Name| Riku Vincent
Age| Sixteen
Gender| Male

Appearance| Standing at five feet and ten inches and weighing in at some one hundred and fifty pounds with the physique of an experienced athlete, not to mention the nonchalant expression forever plastered on his face, one would quickly come to the conclusion that Riku is a mean spirit. However one would quickly change their mind given his baby face, a curse (according to him) that annoys him beyond belief when his elders pinch his "chubby" cheeks and awe at his blonde hair and colored eyes. His peachy skin is stretched across lean muscles. A solemn band of green encircles each bottomless pupil which glitter with clarity and keenness, assessing and examining the world leisurely, not usually focusing on a single aspect of his surroundings. Riku's hair is a pale cornflower blonde - the hue of ripening corn - kept relatively short, windswept to the right.

Usually, Riku's entire person is swathed in warm and cozy clothing given his home of Sinnoh's usual cold weather. More often than not, his outfits consist of crewneck sweaters with a scarf and some jeans. His favorite outfit consisting of a charcoal grey crewneck with a graphic: a soaring Origin Form Giratina before a full moon with the night sky blending in with the rest of the sweater. Wrapped around his neck is a comfty looking black and white striped scarf that falls down his sides in two tails. Held up by a light grey canvas webbed belt are his stone washed light blue semi-skinny jeans. He wears a pair of low top black and white converse sneakers- loosely tied. A white watch circles Riku's left wrist, a light wooden bead chain hangs from his neck holding a roaring Raikou head pendant. A white wooden bead bracelet wraps around his right wrist with a white Moomoo Milk charm. A camouflage money pouch is secured to his belt with a short silver chain, often clanking against his left thigh. Mid-sized diamond studded earrings, brilliantly shining whenever he wears them and finally a camouflage print bag to carry any necessities.

Personality| Riku gives off an aura of polite disinterest, mixed with a hint of remoteness. Though well-mannered - required to be so, as the only grandson of a leading researcher - he does not particularly like others that make conversation for the sake of conversation, and finds their incessant chatter rather annoying. In interactions with others, he is highly opaque and extremely blunt with his words, preferring not to seem two-faced and not caring about the negative consequences of his frankness; he does not believe in changing oneself simply to gain acknowledgement. Disregarding most - if not all - attempts by his peers to start a friendship, the number of friends he possesses is very small, but he is closely bound to people that are close enough to him to be called as such, and acts as if their interests were his own.

Perhaps hypocritically, however, he loves to ramble on about his own topics of interest. Some are completely normal - he greatly enjoys music, for example, and is somewhat proud of his vocal training, even though he pretends very unsuccessfully otherwise. Other things, however - hobbies that would be considered normal in people that are socially-inept: online games, books, and anime and manga - are not at all characteristic of his appearance, but are also on the list of things he cannot help but rant about.

Because he is fairly able-bodied of frame, Riku excels in athletics and - even though being part of various teams - keeps up his lone wolf mentality. With no need for practice, at least in his mind, he usually skips any practices he could, having instead honed his intellect through a high-quality education from private tutors on a variety of subjects including battle strategy and biology; this manifested itself in his suspension from the basketball team. Despite not being very diligent altogether on errands he has no personal interest in, he understands the importance of each and every undertaking, and is much more mentally active than one would expect, to the degree that he plans obsessively and is rarely caught by surprise by unexpected events.

History| Riku was born into a world that many children experienced, but few dared to acknowledge. He grew up in a very old, poor neighborhood in Hearthrome. He lived with both his mother and his father for only a short while. A car accident took his mother from him when he was only six, and stricken with grief his father attempted suicide. After that failed, he left Riku in the care of his grandfather. His memories of his mother are vague, if not almost extinct, those of his father he rather forget. He lived with his grandfather, but he was usually looked after by a variety of babysitters since the elderly man would spend his days in the laboratory of the Pallet Academy on the other side of the fields.

Riku was one of the only child not from an insanely wealthy background at the school he attended. It was otherwise full of extremely wealthy, snotty and spoiled children who would constantly tease him. He was bullied all throughout elementary and middle school, mostly by the richer kids he was forced to grow up with in school. They'd tease him about his dad leaving him, or the way he always dressed in "rags" as they called it. He never let it phase him, even putting some of the bullies in their place - through big words of course. It only grew worse up until the point he was sent home early when the rich kids tossed old, rotten cafeteria food on him, and was confronted by a gang with bright hair and grey clothes that ordered him to give up his pokemon and any money. After explaining he had no pokemon on hand they proceeded to call him a liar and mugged him. They left him with two broken ribs and a concussion, all for five dollars. He was alone. Slowly but surely, he began to put up a tough guy act for protection.

That was when his grandfather finally took his nose out from his research and took notice of what was going on. Now living with his grandfather in Orre, Riku enjoys his comfortable and luxurious lifestyle. He has no quarrels with any other children his age, even joining the basketball team and various academic clubs at his school. Still spending most of his spare time helping his grandfather with work, not socializing very much, he takes solace in the idea that he only needs the companionship pokemon give him..

Password| HYR132

The Starter

Pokemon: Drifloon

Nickname: Russel

Personality: The oblivious sweet one, Russel is a Drifloon-full of the joy of life. He takes every day as it comes, thankful for all that he recieves. Every turn is a new adventure for him, and he constantly looks at the bright sides of things. His endless optimism may get annoying at times, but it helps to lighten the spirits of all that speak to him in the end. The two have a very close bond, brotherly bond that would be hard to break.​

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Thanks Vato ^.^
just finished reading the godfather and watching an episode of burn notice when i thought, hm... what happens when a team rocket mafioso gets burned? and thus Vincent was born.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Important message, people!

Okay, so the IC thread has been accepted, and I've posted the first chapter. Sooo... Go have fun!

Also, some things regarding absence. If you're going to be away for a longer time, please inform me of so first. If you do not post in one week, I'll give you a warning, another warning and you will be dropped from the RP, is that clear? Good. Now, resume the fun!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Just so you now, I have no intentions of sharing my syrup...
Anyways, I'll work on my post as soon as I get back from school... Which will be somewhere around 6pm where I am...
Anyways, gotta go! :)

Also, Morgan Freeman, GlaDOS and Red... Boy this gonna be so fun!
GlaDOS: If you post, there'll be cake...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Lavender is gonna have a great start to her friendship with Drowzee, there's gonna be so much dislike and Drowzee will hardly listen for a good bit of time >3

Back