• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the profile of the person above you! [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
9.5/10

Nice black, white and green. I've never actually seen green together with black and white, so I think this is an interesting combo. :)

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
As I've said before, not digging the hot pink, but the lilac is lush. The black/grey goes good with it. 7/10

Honest

Hi!
Years
Black background with what looks like default block settings. The sexy font is a plus though.

4/10 (I'm a critic :c)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
7/10

I feel like the white is overpowering and doesn't match Deadpool as well as a black theme with accents of white would be. It's still pretty good though. :]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6.5/10

I don't like that font and the colour scheme.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Dislike the font and the fact that the purple is a little hard to read in the primary content area. The profile scheme isn't really appealing to me either.

6//10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

Against the lighter gray white seems to be a bit overbearing for the font. But at least your colors aren't clashing. And your image is good quality.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The colors remind me of mountains for some reason, perhaps the color scheme. Anyway, it's really good! I like the border style you use, it's unique and it works. Colors are good to and it's pretty clean.

9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back