• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Ya Fave Vegies Pplz!

What's Ya Fave Vegies Pplz!

• Total voters

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Heehee! Now I've made fruit and vegie! YAY! So what's ya fave peoples?! :D :D :D Mine's probly corn...me don't like vegies much...meh

HORN!

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
my favorite vegetable is corn. i love corn! *starts eating corn

wooha wooha!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Hmm its a toss up between Lettuce, Sweet Corn, and Beans in general. Why must you make me choose? I like em' all:P.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Yay! Another corn person! *grabs random tin out of cubord* Yum I love corn!Corn rules! WHAT?! FOOT CORNS?!?! I think I should have read the tin first...*spews up foot corns and grabs real tin of corn* Yum corn is yum! *Starts sing "Yum! Corn is Yum"*
I really am eating corn now ya no!

CORN!!! No HORN!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Ergh... are you going to be one of those really obnoxious members?

Anyway... broccoli... however that's spelled. Also green peppers, carrots and green beans, though beans are legumes. I like vegetables best wehn they are lightly cooked and not buttered.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Hehe, Iveechan I'm not obnixious! I just like to joke!
Joking is fun! Joking is fun! *starts chanting "joking is fun"* :D :D :D

HORN!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Baby carrots for me. n.n() I just voted carrots, though. They have to be cold corrots, though. I don't care for carrots when they're cooked into most things. I had a burrito with carrots in it once... It wasn't very pleasant. n.n()

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I don't really have a favorite vegetable...but I like to eat celery a lot.

Other vegetables I eat a ot includes carrots, corn, and lettuce...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Celery is the best. ^_^; I dont normally like vegetables very much, but I just love eating celery even though I'm not really supposed to with braces/a retainer and stuff. XD

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
I like grown carrots...the kind that you grow yourself in a garden and all that. They're like candy. @.@

Corn I like as well, although it's a beyatch to get the stuff out of your teeth after...potatoes are t3h yum as well [they're a vegetable, right?].

Vegetables I like when they're with other things include lettuce, onions and spinach. Whee.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I dislike celery... x_x; Well, my favorite is corn and lettece and brocolli. n_n

Back