• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Collen

I have returned.
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Does anyone know how I can turn off Macafee so I can download A-Trainer?

I haven't bought it, but it still deletes A-Trainer anyway.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
When I click on Show to see more info nothing happens, so I was wondering, do any of your tools let me edit when a Pokemon learns a move and what moves they learn?

RegisteelX

Too many days to get lost
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Ok, i'm trying to make a trainer battle that has 3 pokemon with 1 shiny.

Code:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
trainerbattle 0x0 0x1F6 0x0 @intro @defeat
msgbox @msg 0x2
setvar 0x8003 0xC03
setvar 0xYY03 0x8003
end

#org @intro
= You wanna know where Geronimo is?

#org @defeat
= Wait, you...what?

#org @msg
= Geronimo isn't here.

but i have no idea where to put those setvar things.
and it gives me a ''type missmatch''

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
Download

The download links are broken :(
It says "Could not open count_file.php file for writing."

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Hey there I've tried a few of your programs and they all work great but A-Trainer will always give me "runtime error 9 subscript out of range" I've tried it on different computers and it still does this, any thoughts? I really want to be able to use this program I've heard goos stuff about it.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2011
advance trainer

hello hackmew im new here and i wanted to download advance trainer but i cannot found any download link can u help me whit this? Thx\ Sinoohtrainer

Years
virus on advance trainer

there is a virus on advance trainer, or at least my anti-virus program recognizes it as one, please remove/fix this, the program is very useful

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2014
Can you make a complete intro/title screen editor? Where I can put my custom animation, the music, and the Pokémon? Or could you point me in the direction to code? (I speak some C#)

I appreciate the tools!

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
I just found the solution! Under Real-Time scanning, you have to turn off the option to find viruses by identifying threat patterns. Still, this is a problem that needs fixing, as there's some behavior in A-Trainer setting it off.

This problem seems to be coming up again, though even when the Threat Patterns thing is turned off. No idea what it is this time.

hahaiamchris

Ultimate Dragon Taimer
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
wow i dont know if i can download these.....

because they are too awesome!!!! ^_^

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
Some of the tools (Shinyzer and Advance Trainer 0.91) aren't recognizing larger offsets in an expanded Emerald ROM.

Does anyone know how to solve this? The real problem is that I can't just click "OK" when it's greyed out.

Keep in mind that I've filled the expanded part of the ROM with FF instead of 00, in case that makes a difference.

EDIT: I'm stupid. Never mind. Problem fixed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Trojan

Download the shinyzer and while extracting detected a trojan can't use it you might wanna fix that

RedAria

Da Man
Years
I have a problem. Every time I try to use Advanced Trainer, it registers as a Trojan Virus, just like HaxNHex said. This had also happened with RHEA. However, A-Starter worked perfectly. I was wondering if you could explain that.

Back