• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For Lack of a Better Title

Rainbow_Gray

Practically a Graynbow
Years
So I'm a new user (big surprise, right? xD) and I'm feeling a little shy about posting anywhere, but that's just how I am so no big deal, but I have to post somewhere, right, 'cause if not people would start to think I'm a lurker which I kinda am but that isn't what this is really about though it kinda is but I think I'm getting off topic here. Honestly, I don't usually post run on sentences but that's how I talk and sometimes I just get kinda hyper and it just happens, you know? But anyway, I'm Gray and I can't wait to make you my friend x3

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Gray, you can call me Rainbow xD.Don't be shy about posting, we're all here to discuss after all right? I use to be a lurker just browsing around and now that I've joined PC is a really enjoyable place ^^.

Just curious,what are you interested in? Trivia, clubs,Pokemon in general,anime, just say so :D! Ah yes and remember to read the main rules and have fun around here. This place equals a ton of fun, so welcome and have fun ^^!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
So I'm a new user (big surprise, right? xD) and I'm feeling a little shy about posting anywhere, but that's just how I am so no big deal, but I have to post somewhere, right, 'cause if not people would start to think I'm a lurker which I kinda am but that isn't what this is really about though it kinda is but I think I'm getting off topic here. Honestly, I don't usually post run on sentences but that's how I talk and sometimes I just get kinda hyper and it just happens, you know? But anyway, I'm Gray and I can't wait to make you my friend x3
Hello Gray, welcome to the wonderful PC. You can call me Mid (MidnightShine), 'K? Just like Rainbow Arcanine said (LOL the two of you have pretty same usernames), don't be shy. Keep on posting & rank up that post count number.

I'm a friendly person BTW. You need a chatty, fun friend? VM me at my page if you wanna chat & a send me a friend request, will ya? (I'll send you one anyways xD)

FYI, pleased to meet you. Don't for get to read the rules & please contact a staff member with a bold/colored username if you have a problem here at PC.

Bye~

~Mid

Years

Hi Rainbow_Gray, welcome to our community.

I know how hard it is being a new member, that's what I used to be 18 months ago. Now with all these friends and interactivity I began to settle in.

I'm Hikari, who is turning 20 on Monday (so yeah, happy b'day for me). I love memes, anime, cute blue stuff and of course Pokemon. And I liek Oshawottz!

We have sections that cater to everyone's needs, and there might be one you'll like too. You can check out the PC Adoption Center where you can get yourself a mentor by signing a simple form.

If you ever need someone to talk to and show you around, feel free to send me a VM. I'm also open for a friend request.

Have a fun time and be sure to read the rules!

- Hikari10

Years
Welcome to PC, Gray! I imagine you as a Gray Vaporeon because of your name and avatar. XD;

No need to be shy, we're all very friendly here, I can guarantee you that. :3 Just make sure to give the main forum rules a read before posting if you haven't already to ensure you don't make mistakes, all right? But anyway, definitely try to post around a bit instead of lurking~! You'll surely enjoy your time more as an active poster and will meet awesome people in the process. \o/ I'm available to be one of your first friends, if you'd like! :D

You seem like a great person, so I really hope you stick around. I tend to switch between shy and hyper, though usually I'm the former haha. But there's no need to be shy here; we'd love to have you keep popping in and posting! We don't bite~

But yeah, enjoy your stay here and feel free to contact me if you need help, okay?

Rainbow_Gray

Practically a Graynbow
Years
Just curious,what are you interested in? Trivia, clubs,Pokemon in general,anime, just say so :D!
Um. Well. There's a lot of things xD I like anime, though I haven't seen much (D:) I love learning random facts (Science <3), I love pokemon though battling competitively never really interested me, and I just like anything xD Oh and roleplays. Can't forget roleplays.

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome, I have a feeling I'll have a great time here :3

Back