• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crushes!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Do you guys have any celebrity crushes?
Or how about any ol' childhood crushes?
Any regular crushes? Online crushes?
Have a crush on anyone at the moment?
Ever not had a crush before?

Well I thought of this poll because I saw a picture that brought back memories from when I was a wee little girl :3
Spoiler:

Tell us about your crush(es)!

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Nope! I don't have any celebrity crushes.

I did have this crush on a guy in the fourth grade but it faded away in a month.

................ Okay I had an online crush on a guy once. It faded away when I grew up a bit.

I don't know how to feel love anymore so not at this time.

Most of my life I've not had a crush. So... yeah.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Personally, no, I'm rather stoic.

However, I remember when somebody had one on me. Ugh, what an awful way to get into a relationship. I dunno if that's ever worked out for anyone, but it seemed like once the crush faded, there was nothing left, despite having a lot of other things in common (and by a lot I mean almost everything). Heck, I'd kill to have a relationship that interesting again (just the good points). I think it set the bar way too high for me. Of course, things like a deep and mutual love for each other is important, but I'd certainly like both that and someone to just nerd out with.

Anyway, false infatuation. Don't fall for it. Unless it works, I dunno. TV lied to me. :\

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Personally, no, I'm rather stoic.

However, I remember when somebody had one on me. Ugh, what an awful way to get into a relationship. I dunno if that's ever worked out for anyone, but it seemed like once the crush faded, there was nothing left, despite having a lot of other things in common (and by a lot I mean almost everything). Heck, I'd kill to have a relationship that interesting again (just the good points). I think it set the bar way too high for me. Of course, things like a deep and mutual love for each other is important, but I'd certainly like both that and someone to just nerd out with.

Anyway, false infatuation. Don't fall for it. Unless it works, I dunno. TV lied to me. :\

You can advise people against such a thing all you want, but I think we all have to experience it at least once :p I know I've been there and done that at least twice or thrice.

I have a few mini-crushes, no full-on infatuations though. A couple guys I work with exchange flirtatious gestures a lot but I don't think I'd date either of them.

As for celebrities, Erykah Badu is my girl. I'm a raging heterosexual though, but I can't think of any men to compete with her...besides maybe Special Agent Dale Cooper of Twin Peaks.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
For me, it is Tia Ballard and barely Caitlin Glass. Caitlin Glass has beautiful eyes and appearance like Ms. Ballard, and CG's face kind of interests me. I kind of adore Tia Ballard's voice since it's unique and cute, like her regular speaking voice. She looks very cute and pretty in a way and I seen her YouTube videos of her showing her face and whole body as she speaks and it made me be deep in her videos.

I emailed a long depth email of how I felt of her voice roles last Christmas of 2012, how I found her email, how she helped me put in emotion in my project and how her videos inspire me and take me a liking of her. But she emailed me back after I emailed her 3 emails if she seen it, but a few days ago she said:

Spoiler:

Yeah, so I resent it, but I got a notification saying that she read it, but she said nothing. I follow her on Tumblr. But I have a few former crushes in my school that are in the same grade as me. Even one in a former website I went to. I got heartbroken by one in December of last year until I found Tia's Youtube.

And I got surprised that both me and her have Earth Elements in our Astrological Signs, but she's Taurus. I am sad that she said nothing. She helped me in a project of our goals in my Physics Class and I took a feeling into it. Sorry if this was out of hand.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't normally do this, but I have an answer to almost all of these, so eh.

Do you guys have any celebrity crushes? Ed Sheeran!
Or how about any ol' childhood crushes? A lot!
Any regular crushes? Online crushes? Many irl. A few online.
Have a crush on anyone at the moment? I can't tell you that!
Ever not had a crush before? Plenty.

Having a crush is fun. idk why. I find it so fun to have a crush on someone, cause you get to give them a stupid nickname so people don't know who you're talking about (the best one I had was Beep...lmfao) and idk. All the more fun if you date them!

I sound like a **** I'm gonna go away now lmao.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Do you guys have any celebrity crushes? Emma Watson :C
Or how about any ol' childhood crushes? Yep :3
Any regular crushes? Online crushes? Not really, lol.
Have a crush on anyone at the moment? My girlfriend o3o
Ever not had a crush before? Yep.

Cinnabar

Fenniken is godly.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Do you guys have any celebrity crushes? I pay little, if any, attention to celebrities, so no.
Or how about any ol' childhood crushes? None that I can think of.
Any regular crushes? Online crushes? One irl, two online crushes.
Have a crush on anyone at the moment? Of course, what's high school without one?
Ever not had a crush before? Yep.

But I'm a shy ****, so I'll probably never tell her. :|

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have a HUGE crush on all 5 guys of The Wanted. They are all adorable, cute and best of all, British. <3. I also have a crush on Outasight, because he is just too perfect.

I vaguely remember my crushes from when I was a little kid. I never started crushing on anyone anyone until the sixth grade. His name was Andrew, and he was my best friend. I couldn't tell him my feelings because he moved away :(.

I've been crushing pretty frequently. At the moment I have one online crush and he kinda, sorta knows already (I think?) xD. I...won't explain further. lol

My crushes in general tend to be short lived unless they're people I know for quite a while.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Do you guys have any celebrity crushes? not at the momment
Any regular crushes? Online crushes? no
Have a crush on anyone at the moment? i'm afraid not
Ever not had a crush before? yes of course

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Do you guys have any celebrity crushes? No.
Or how about any ol' childhood crushes? No.
Any regular crushes? Online crushes? Used to; 1.
Have a crush on anyone at the moment? No.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Oh, cool, I just saw that Leo pic on 9GAG five minutes ago!

Anyways, yes, I have a crushes. Celebrity crushes, that is. I have a lot, and that list includes the young Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack Dawson, but Justin Bieber is number one. Fan-girlness aside, I don't have a real-life crush atm.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've always found celebrities hot, but I've never had a crush on one before. That was until I saw The Amazing Spider-Man and fell in love with Andrew Garfield. Then I saw him in interviews later and he was all British and considerably less adorable and that took the crush away... which is odd because usually I'm the Number One Fan of British guys and want to have their theoretical babies! Nevertheless, I finally understand what a celebrity crush feels like :P

I've had tons of online crushes and quite a few offline ones as well, but it's only recently that I've felt somewhat confident enough to do anything about the offline ones. So life is looking up!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I have and have had many crushes. But it's not ever in a "they're really hot unf" kind of way, more in a "gosh I really like them and they're really cool and I adore them and that makes them even prettier physically" kind of way.

I've got all kinds of weird celebrity crushes, then. Jeremy Clarkson, James May, Colin Baker, Sean Lock, etc etc. I have crushes on a few work colleagues [oops] and some online friends. But mainly I have a crush on one of my best friends [who is significantly younger than me oops]. It's kind of irritating. But I've learned to shove that aside most of the time.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Do you guys have any celebrity crushes?
Or how about any ol' childhood crushes?
Any regular crushes? Online crushes?
Have a crush on anyone at the moment?
Ever not had a crush before?

Well I thought of this poll because I saw a picture that brought back memories from when I was a wee little girl :3
Spoiler:

Tell us about your crush(es)!

Nope, no celebrity crushes.
I've had quite a few childhood crushes, I've only gone out with one but it lasted like a day xD
Regular crushes, none at the moment, or online crushes.
Technically, but it's not going to happen xD
No, I've had crushes xD

Back