• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FireRed Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
Years
There's not much to say about this one... But OK. This is a Let's Play for Pokemon FireRed Omega, which is a ROM hack of FireRed that includes all 386 Pokemon while adding in some "Fake Difficulty" as well. So without further ado... Here's the LP!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
TO be honest you could use a little more humour
Apart form that its all good

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Before I begin, I caught one grammar mistake while reading:

"*Scribbles our "confused" writes "NOOB LOLZ"*" should be "*Scribbles out "confused" writes "NOOB LOLZ"*

Well, on the subject of the LP itself I have to admit it was a fairly good start, if you can keep the momentum going it will definitely be one to keep an eye on. Though several of your jokes fell flat (mostly the more immature ones), I believe that for the most part it was written quite well.

And I think you should choose Elekid and name him Billy, y'know? Like Billy the Kid?

Anywho... keep up the mutton chops.

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
Years
Thnx for the feedback guys
I gotta say though, verson 2 isn't looking very good... Very non-eventful, well, will try my best

Whatever...

Episode Two! Pidgey Wings, Whipped Cream, and a Cancelled Play-Date!

Spoiler:

P.S, it also came to my attention that people might actually want to PLAY the hack, so i made the .ips file an attatchment.

*Attatchment not working, here's a link:

Last edited:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Name it "WBGallade" :D
WB = WannaBe
Y'know, cuz it's male?
...YEah I'm awful at naming.
And wait, you can get the events that early!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back