• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The Anne Hathaway stuff is old news methinks. I know that it's the role she wrote for herself, to be Kurt's lesbian Aunt, which is kinda cool I guess. :P

Anyway, there has been something which baffles me lately. I don't understand this whole thing with Nationals thing. If sectionals is the competition between all the Glee Clubs in the eastern side of Ohio, including Lima, and Regionals is all of Ohio, and from previous seasons, it shows that Vocal Adrenaline are from Ohio, then shouldn't Vocal Adrenaline and New Directions have competed in Regionals instead? And them competing against each other in Nationals doesn't make sense either. Unless they ended up in a tie (like New Directions/Warblers in sectionals), which they didn't even compete against each other in Regionals, they shouldn't be competing against each other in Nationals, unless Vocal Adrenaline moved to a completely new state, which I highly doubt.

Since Vocal Adrenaline won Nationals last year, they get a free pass on this year's regionals, that is why they never competed against ND and the Warbler's in "Original Song"

Also, a bonus soundtrack was released with all the extra songs not sung by the main cast, or songs that weren't put on the album.

I have the Warbler's soundtrack, Harvey. :P It's in the Blaine Anderson section. XDD Also, Fondue for Two is on 1584 play's now. o_o

songsiofdgd tomorrow! :3

Don't forget to check out the glee final discussion thread in Culture and media later on tomorrow! \o

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Don't forget to check out the glee final discussion thread in Culture and media later on tomorrow! \o

Mr Cat Dog asked if we could make of if anyone is interested, a way to boost activity and chat during the episode.

Years
Prom Queen was another good episode, Karofsky and Santana should have came out though, its dragged on too long now.

And also Jesse was written back in very poorly.

Anyway, E4 have decided now would be a brilliant time to take a week break from Glee, right near the end of the series. I could kill them.

To make 100% sure nothing gets spoiled for me, I'll be back in three weeks. :D

Perriechu

Years
Guys! :3

The I love New York/New York New York performance is located here!

Tis' quite fabulous.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
One thing I'm actually really fascinated about the New York episode, is that they totally shut off all of Times Square, just to film some of it. That's pretty amazing if you ask me. <3

Anyway, I thought I'd share this with you guys gleeks. I found it while roaming youtube last night. I found it funny-ish, and thought you people might like to see the funnyness as well. :D

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Just watched New york/New york New york.... T'is be the only song so far which appeals to me. I just don't like the songs without seeing the background to it.

Perriechu

Years
One thing I'm actually really fascinated about the New York episode, is that they totally shut off all of Times Square, just to film some of it. That's pretty amazing if you ask me. <3

Anyway, I thought I'd share this with you guys gleeks. I found it while roaming youtube last night. I found it funny-ish, and thought you people might like to see the funnyness as well. :D

Normally I hate spoofs, but these one's made me laugh! :> So gonna watch the other 3.

Guys! Go here now! Ily all. :3

Oh, season 3 info! Leaking all ready! This is Tina's season guy's! :DDD

Spoiler:

:]

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm not even gonna look there until later tonight, when I've actually seen the episode when I can. You see, I have to go through alternate methods of seeing the episode before I can in Australia, since tonight they're only playing Prom Queen.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
NEW YORK EPISODE SYNOPSIS: SPOILER FOR EUROPEANS~

Spoiler:

... NO MORE GLEE TILL SEPTEMBER *Sob*...Well at least we have the tours and darren criss' tour near my B-day and the glee project and shiz... THAT'S A WRAP FOLKS~

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I didn't like it. >___>
Reasons...
Spoiler:

I'm bitter. Deal with it. -___-

Perriechu

Years
I'm to tired to sum it all up. :x I loved it though.

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Wow I can't even describe how much I loved it. I just wish it could have been longer.

Spoiler:

I can't wait for Season 3, seriously, why so far away. :(

King!

better
Years
I was disappointed at how many songs there were, they could have cut some... And a lot fo the things Rachel did bothered me. >.< I still liked the episode a lot, just not as a finale episode. :\

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023

Spoiler:

I would like you to give me the source that says that person is never going to be seen again.

You do know, Glee will have a third season. Just because the season ended, that doesn't mean all story lines are done with.

Perriechu

Years
I would like you to give me the source that says that person is never going to be seen again.

You do know, Glee will have a third season. Just because the season ended, that doesn't mean all story lines are done with.

He didn't mean it in the way you think. <_< RIB [Ryan, Ian, Brad] promised that Karofsky's sexuality storyline would be addressed in the last 5-6 episodes, and that he would come out. It was addressed, but not a lot. \: And the coming out thing, forget it.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Spoiler:

I'm excited for Season Three. I really do hope they try and go back to their roots though, like more comedy, less music. Not trying to pack 6-7 songs in every episode, and maybe 3, and have more comedy or something.

I wanna see more Pizes shipping. <3

hahaiamchris

Ultimate Dragon Taimer
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
I can't believe it's already over.No spoilers to people who didn't watch the finale!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
What Glee related things will you do while you wait for season 3 of Glee?
Funny you should ask, me and a few friends are going to have our own little glee-a-thon next week, we're gonna stay up pretty much the the rest of around 1-2 days and rewatch seasons 1-2 and have some fun too. :D
/As for the rest of the wait, I'll just wait... xD

Perriechu

Years
What Glee related things will you do while you wait for season 3 of Glee?

Re-Watch Season 1&2, get Season 2 on DVD, and watch all the extra's. Hunt around for Season 3 spoilers. I'm gonna watch an episode a week, make it seem like old times. :3 obsessed

Another topic

Which 3 couples are your favorite? and which 3 are your least. Give reasons.

Top-
Brittana - It's Santana x Brittany! <3 I bloody love these two! :D Hopefully RIB can give us them in Season 3.
Spoiler:

Luck - Lauren x Puck, I love these two, they make me laugh all the time, one of the strongest couples on glee [Along with Tike]

Bottom-
Quick - Why won't Quick fan's just give it up! >: They've had no interaction in Season 2, Puck is with Lauren and show's no interest in Quinn.
Tartie - Artie treats Tina like dirt all the time. >: Tike > Tartie
Puckleberry - I love Rachel and Puck but not together. \: Puck is with Lauren, Rachel is with Finn. Get over it.

Last edited:
Back