• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
OH GOD YOU DIDN'T DARE JUST DO THAT, DID YOU????? No I must be imagining it, you can't have insulted the greatest duet on Glee ever. That was so well sung!! I honestly didn't notice any issues with it, lmao. idk I thought they were matched up evenly p much.

GREATEST DUET EVER GURL U CRAZY?

Have you ever heard River Deep, Mountain High? I Feel Pretty/Unpretty? For Good? So Emotional? I'm Still Standing? Flashdance... What A Feeling? Take My Breath Away?

have you? HAVE YOU?!!?!!?!!

;-;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
GAH! FIRST COUGH SYRUP AND NOW IT'S TIME!? SCREW YOU DARREN!

Have you ever heard River Deep, Mountain High? I Feel Pretty/Unpretty? For Good? So Emotional? I'm Still Standing? Flashdance... What A Feeling? Take My Breath Away?
have you? HAVE YOU?!!?!!?!!
;-;
Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music!!!

Perriechu

Years
GAH! FIRST COUGH SYRUP AND NOW IT'S TIME!? SCREW YOU DARREN!

Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music!!!

autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune.

Seriously it may have been a Brittana duet but it was autotuned, lol. ;-;

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Autotune is acceptable in some instances. I do like Me Against The Music. Not my favorite but still I enjoyed it. With Brit I love anything that showcases her dance moves. I'm so glad they decided to put her into the show and not just use her as a dance consultant for Kurt's "Single Ladies" number

Perriechu

Years
IMO autotune is acceptable for songs that have a really fast beat and loud music; i.e Dance songs. If autotune isn't used then the singer would struggle to have their voice heard. Autotune is acceptable in this case such as when Heather sang Tik Tok. Or when Naya and Ricky sang La Isla Bonita; although it wasn't used here it should have been as I found the singing volume a little low.

But for some reason they add autotune to singers who don't even need it. Such as when Lea sang 'Baby One More Time!' that was awful, when Jenna sang 'True Colors', that wasn't awful as the autotune wasn't that noticeable, but Jenna didn't need it.

Perriechu

Years
Really? Did you watch 'The First Time'? If so, really? The Spanish Teacher was bad, but Ricky and Naya's duet, Chord and Amber singing amazingly in Spanish and the lack of Blaine made it a bit better. But each to their own. n_n

Perriechu

Years
Oh I forgot about the Elvis song. That an LMFAO were the worst. There's much better deserving artists to cover but instead they use those two.

And what I don't get is that Harry and Dianna (Mike & Quinn) speak fluent Spanish yet they got nothing.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Oh geez, I had managed to forget the LMFAO song until you mentioned it. Now I have to forget it again...Thanks a lot!

j/k :)

I did hate that one too. When I saw that on the promo I almost didn't watch the episode lol

Perriechu

Years
Lmao. Enjoy getting it away! ;)

Honestly I just tried to ignore the singing and just watch the dancing, yeah the dancing was good. :>

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
I couldn't really do that. I can appreciate the good dancing but it doesn't interest me as much. One of the things that drew me to the show is fact that they cover other people's songs, and I am a bit obsessed with cover songs.

Perriechu

Years
When I said that I meant I tried to ignore the LMFAO song, I love the songs otherwise. n___n

Perriechu

Years
Lmao, there's been worse ones like #FinchelForever, #DarrenCrissIsAmazing etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was told to revive this however I wanted to say how sad I am that Aylin isn't going to be appearing on Glee. That is all.

Perriechu

Years
THANK YOU NICA YAYAYAY.

Okay, so. The cast promo picture has been revealed as well as the individual portraits! :D As well as a lot of spoilers and a new promo that I will spoiler. Oh! And episode stills have been released. OH OH OH and there's some exciting news for the actors.

Glee Promo Images
Spoiler:

Cast Portraits
Spoiler:

Dianna and Jayma (Quinn and Emma) are missing because Dianna is shooting Malavita and Jayma was shooting the Smurfs 2.

Plot/Casting Spoilers
Spoiler:

Episode Stills
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Oooh the whole cast returns. Maybe I'll give S4 a chance. Hopefully, it's more mature, not sexual, urgh I'm tried of that, but not rainbows and roses and fake high school ickness.

Who's the new brunette? Me gusta.

Perriechu

Years
There was a 'first listen party' yesterday where 5 songs were released. 3 from The New Rachel and 2 from Britney 2.0 Call Me Maybe (Tina, Blaine, Brittany, Unique), It's Time (Blaine), Dance Again/Americano (Cassandra July) were released from The New Rachel and Gimme More (Brittany) and Boys/Boyfriend (Artie and Blaine) from Britney 2.0

Listen to Call Me Maybe pls. Jenna belts at the end and i cry. The Dance Again/Americano mash-up is also quite impressive. Kate Hudson did great. Gimme More is also quite good, Heather's singing has improved. Darren's voice is 'meh' on everything.

Tina, Marley and Unique have a song in Britney 2.0

Back