• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Hi, everyone, I'll be gone for an unknown time, I've an internet problems, I can't use internet...
I'll back until my internet is useable again...
I'm using school computer and this is my last week of school...
I'll have long boring holidays cuz I missed you guys... :(

Farewell, but not forever...
I promise, I'll come back soon! (sob)

George, you were such a fun guy.

I know what it's like to have internet problems, but I hope you return soon.

Hikari is gonna miss you... :(

Vibrava

Linux junkie
Years
It's been a bit since I was able to log on here on this unstable system, and it may be longer. I may not be back on for a few more weeks. I have the stories I started backed up and will be reformatting them as soon as I can be sure the system will not spontaniously reboot in the middle of editing them. Take care and I will be back.

Years
It's been a bit since I was able to log on here on this unstable system, and it may be longer. I may not be back on for a few more weeks. I have the stories I started backed up and will be reformatting them as soon as I can be sure the system will not spontaniously reboot in the middle of editing them. Take care and I will be back.

I'm gonna miss you Mike, but remember that PC will be here when you get back.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hey all my computer kinda sort of crashed and I won't be able to go on as much until it is fixed. I don't know when I'll be officially back... but I'm not leaving forever~.

Years
Hey all my computer kinda sort of crashed and I won't be able to go on as much until it is fixed. I don't know when I'll be officially back... but I'm not leaving forever~.

That's sad, Pala.

PC will be here when you get back, Hikari will miss ya.

Bye!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Hi. I'm going to be taking an indefinite leave from PC starting after this post posts. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
Coming back from a leave of absence. I was on the site about 1 1/2 or 2 years ago under a different user ID. Still can't figure out why I used that one either... It was an old username is barely used anyway. Only thing I can think of, was it was because I helped people find episodes they missed on TV. But from what I can tell that is kinda shunned now.

So I'm back.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Never mind. Things worked out a lot differently than I thought.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Coming back from a leave of absence. I was on the site about 1 1/2 or 2 years ago under a different user ID. Still can't figure out why I used that one either... It was an old username is barely used anyway. Only thing I can think of, was it was because I helped people find episodes they missed on TV. But from what I can tell that is kinda shunned now.

So I'm back.
Welcome back to PC man.

Never mind. Things worked out a lot differently than I thought.
Well glad to see things worked out for you. Welcome back.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Heya guys.

I have no point in being here anymore, honestly.

PC was fun, I met some nice people, all that yada yada. I'm really busy these days, my Internet access is limited, and I can't stand being here anymore anyway, so yeah. I'll be on sometimes if anyone I may have talked to is reading this or whatever, but really, don't expect to see me again on this site haha

Years
Heya guys.

I have no point in being here anymore, honestly.

PC was fun, I met some nice people, all that yada yada. I'm really busy these days, my Internet access is limited, and I can't stand being here anymore anyway, so yeah. I'll be on sometimes if anyone I may have talked to is reading this or whatever, but really, don't expect to see me again on this site haha

So sad this had to happen... you will be dearly missed by everyone on PC.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
So sad this had to happen... you will be dearly missed by everyone on PC.

'dearly missed by everyone' is a bit of a stretch

maybe a few might miss me slightly, but I really don't even know people here either

but thanks I guess

to everyone I knew: k thx bai

Vibrava

Linux junkie
Years
I'm gonna miss you Mike, but remember that PC will be here when you get back.

It may take a bit, but I did get a P4 system. It needs a good monitor and a couple of gigs of ram. But it is far more stable then the old system that I nicknamed Tom Cruise. My wife wanted me to name it borderline (from the mental illness but I chose a more fitting name). I will be back, I like it here. I have been given more help here then anywhere else and have at least two who seem willing to make eggs for black and diamond. That is more then I have had from any other poke site. Wish me luck, I need to get about 35.00 to get the ram (2 gigs of PC2-4300) and another 12 for a power cord for a ProView 700p monitor. That is a lot of windows to wash and I still have to keep up with the bills.

MegamanDX

Pokemon/Megaman fan
Years
Hi everyone...I have been gone for a while due to alot of things in my personal life but Im back due to the fact that I finally have some time to be on here and I want to create a fan made game called Pokemon Battle Network while enjoying what PC has to offer for me....

Ill see ya around everyone

-MegamanDX

Back