• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ewww... a lot of time spent on catching a pokemon we don't want? AND you hugging us? sounds like you're not gonna get a lot of takers...

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Here is the current list of shinies that we do NOT have. Please, if you have a shiny that is on this list NOTIFY US NOW.
Here's how to search for a shiny 1)crtl+f 2) type in the pokemons name 3) if you find your pokemon in the following list, POST about it, now.

[ ]Clefairy
[ ]Clefable
[ ]Jigglypuff
[ ]Wigglytuff
[ ]Paras
[ ]Parasect
[ ]Meowth
[ ]Persian
[ ]Drowzee
[ ]Hypno
[ ]Hitmonchan
[ ]Lickitung
[ ]Jynx
[ ]Porygon
[ ]Aerodactyl
[ ]Snorlax
[ ]Mew
[ ]Hoothoot
[ ]Noctowl
[ ]Ledyba
[ ]Ledian
[ ]Spinarak
[ ]Ariados
[ ]Cleffa
[ ]Igglybuff
[ ]Natu
[ ]Xatu
[ ]Sudowoodo
[ ]Hoppip
[ ]Skiploom
[ ]Jumpluff
[ ]Sunkern
[ ]Sunflora
[ ]Yanma
[ ]Espeon
[ ]Umbreon
[ ]Murkrow
[ ]Misdreavus
[ ]Wobbuffet
[ ]Girafarig
[ ]Dunsparce
[ ]Gligar
[ ]Snubbull
[ ]Granbull
[ ]Sneasel
[ ]Swinub
[ ]Piloswine
[ ]Delibird
[ ]Skarmory
[ ]Houndour
[ ]Houndoom
[ ]Phanpy
[ ]Donphan
[ ]Porygon2
[ ]Stantler
[ ]Smeargle
[ ]Celebi
[ ]Silcoon
[ ]Beautifly
[ ]Lotad
[ ]Lombre
[ ]Ludicolo
[ ]Seedot
[ ]Nuzleaf
[ ]Shiftry
[ ]Ralts
[ ]Kirlia
[ ]Gardevoir
[ ]Whismur
[ ]Loudred
[ ]Exploud
[ ]Nosepass
[ ]Sableye
[ ]Meditite
[ ]Medicham
[ ]Plusle
[ ]Minun
[ ]Illumise
[ ]Charvanha
[ ]Sharpedo
[ ]Torkoal
[ ]Spoink
[ ]Grumpig
[ ]Trapinch
[ ]Vibrava
[ ]Flygon
[ ]Cacnea
[ ]Cacturne
[ ]Swablu
[ ]Altaria
[ ]Zangoose
[ ]Seviper
[ ]Solrock
[ ]Barboach
[ ]Whiscash
[ ]Lileep
[ ]Cradily
[ ]Feebas
[ ]Milotic
[ ]Shuppet
[ ]Banette
[ ]Duskull
[ ]Dusclops
[ ]Absol
[ ]Wynaut
[ ]Huntail
[ ]Gorebyss
[ ]Relicanth
[ ]Luvdisc
[ ]Jirachi
[ ]Deoxys

SHINY HUNTER MEMBERS, PLEASE NOTE THAT "SPOILERS" DO NOT WORK SO STOP USING THEM.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
my friend has a shiny clefairy and clefable, but he's not in the club.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
o! o! o! guess what i have? ya! it's not a shiny aerodactyl! yay! and guess what?! hooray, i'm pissed off about it still!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
What? A shiny someone has that is not checked of on the shiny dex?

*goes to update for Lugea*

P.S. PazzKat's post up there isn't the dex. Its just showing what we still need for the dex. In case you were confused, the dex in on post 2.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Also, shiny sneasel is not accounted for, the shiny dex has gaps in it Mr. Green. As our poke' prof. we need you to be on the ball with this. Someone should go back and start pming the older members. If someone will agree to this, I will go back through the posts and mark all the shinies we have and compare them with our shiny dex. Please get back to me on this. The revival of the SHC is bound to happen soon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2005
Hi, I have no real shinies but can I join? This club seems really big and I'd like to be a part of it. I just got Leaf Green too.. I have sapphire.. if you want me to do anything I'll do it, swear!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
rsgh5 said:
cool, get me a cup of soda!

What he means is, welcome to the club.

PazzKat said:
Also, shiny sneasel is not accounted for, the shiny dex has gaps in it Mr. Green. As our poke' prof. we need you to be on the ball with this.

Hmm, I'll fix that.

We need an updated member list but... Only two members of the club can edit the first post...

EDIT: PazzKat, what did you mean by sneasel is not accounted for, do one of our members have a shiny sneasel?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
well, when i said get me a cup of soda, that means that since she's in the club and "will do anything we want", she can get me a cup of soda. so yes, the fact that she's in the club was implied however not stated. (holy crap, that was our 1700th post)

Back