• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [OOC+SU] (M)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
digital_world_night2.jpg

TAMERS: STREAM

Rating: M

IC Thread

BACK LOG

In 2001, the program known as the D-Reaper attempted to delete and absorb both the human and Digital Worlds due to its belief of their going beyond a specific amount of lifeforms, as well as the despair within a one Katou Juri's heart. On both sides, a war raged to stop this creature from destroying everything both existences held dear. Eventually, Japanese children known as "Digimon Tamers" rose up and were able to save Kato Juri, and defeat the D-Reaper. The world was left in confusion as the red mass shrank away from them, and peace returned as suddenly as it had been taken.

Though the Digimon had to return home on that day, they left their mark on this world. Corpses, destruction, scandal, all of these carried on as an event for the history books. Despite this, the games continued, life went on, and the world led on into peace.

Until now.

Thirteen years after the events of the D-Reaper, something has shaken the evolving Digital World to its core. Whatever that something is, the human world is left defenseless to the tremors of the Earth and the bizarre weather patterns that have begun afflicting it. Odd patches of fog have been appearing frequently all over the world, leaving corpses and destruction in their wake. People have been disappearing. International governments have taken notice and the media has been having a frenzy.

Soon, it will be affecting you as well. The DigiGnomes decree it.

IDENTITY CRISIS

You are a young, or even old, person in New York. Perhaps you have lived here all of your life, or are visiting for an exchange program, or just a lowly tourist. Whatever the case may be, you are here now and that is all that matters. You go about your life as normal, accepting things as they are. Maybe you've kept your eyes on the news and the odd events that have been going on lately. Maybe you hate the news and say: that's crap. It hasn't happened to you, so it never will. That's okay. You're normal right now.

You won't be for much longer.

You're about to be hit (perhaps literally) by something the world was trying to avoid remembering: a Digimon, or even an egg that could be a Digimon. How you take the event is up to you, but I wouldn't recommend running away. With that Digimon will be a strange device, almost a toy. There will also be a diamond pendant of some sort. An odd symbol will be engraved inside it. Try as you might, you will not be able to recognize it. You probably won't be able to recognize much of anything.

Battles await you. So can friendships, romances, developments in ways people haven't thought of in years, not since wars. The worlds are colliding. Get ready.

Soon, the Digital World will be swinging its gates wide open again. Will you be going through them? That depends. Will you live long enough to find out?

ROLEPLAY THINGS OF NOTE

The RP will be done in "episodes". Typically, an episode will be split into two parts. If there are specific quests or plots that roleplayers suggest or I think of that are important, there will be a spoiler tag for that player. Other players in the roleplay can interfere in these if they want to. That's part of the fun. All suggestions are for VM or PM.

Unless they are mentioned to be played by the GM, NPCs can mostly be played by roleplayers. The same goes for minor antagonists.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW

Digimon- Creatures made and evolved from data in the network. They are capable of many amazing feats and even evils. Mostly they stay in their own world, but sometimes they seek out humans, mostly for power.

Digital World- The place where everything is currently going wrong and where Digimon mostly live. This incarnation of the Digital World is rather different from the others. Information regarding this can be found here.

D-Arc- The "Digivice" used by a Tamer. Is capable of evolution, data storage, and Card Slash function, as well as a compass and watch. Other features have previously been employed, they just can't be accessed yet. Image here.

Tamer- A human partnered to a Digimon. Can be from a toddler to an old man, though it usually is a title given to children, ironically enough

Card Slash (Digi-Modify)- Digimon trading cards when slashed through the slot on the right slide (in just the right fashion, mind you) are capable of temporarily granting Digimon powers beyond their norm.

Digimon Trading Cards-Trading cards usually used for the Digimon card game now employed in the Card Slash technique. Examples include: Power, Speed, Hyper Wing, Radiant Fate. Full list will eventually be included

Indigo Card- A mysterious card that falls from the sky to unsuspecting humans once in a while. Perhaps it is the initiator of Matrix Evolution. No one knows. But wait... wasn't that what the Blue Card was for?

Four Holy Beasts- Four incredibly advanced Digimon who fought against the D-Reaper many years ago. They've been uncharacteristically quiet in response to these events.

Levels (Japanese/English) -I use the Japanese terminology in regards to this sort of thing but I will provide the English terms barring the D-Arc.

Baby 1/Baby
Baby 2/In-Training
Child/Rookie
Adult/Champion
Perfect/Ultimate
Ultimate/Mega

RULES FOR DIGIMON/HUMANS

• Digimon can be up to Adult Level when you first get them. No Perfects, no Ultimates, not even MarinAngemon. He's cute but also can destroy a city block if he put his mind to it.
  • Child and Adult Level Digimon will be harder to evolve them and they will be a little weaker as a result. They will also be harder to bond with, be it either in personality or in focus. They will likely be a lot less trusting, trustworthy, or caring in regards to a Tamer if they have lived in the World that they have long enough to evolve that far
  • Digimon received as an egg or Baby level will naturally be weaker in a combat scenario, but they will have an easier time evolving and bonding with their Tamer. They are young and easily impressionable.
  • Humans cannot attack anything beyond a Child level and expect to kill it. You will be lucky if you can knock it out. Granted, humans can fight anything beyond that themselves all they want. It's their death sentence. However, killing Digimon as a human is difficult. If you've been trained in martial arts or murder (explain this backstory because that sounds awesome), we will expect it from you more than the random high school student with nothing but his MP3 player.
  • When/if your Digimon dies, it must be cleared with the GM. Because it stays dead. There is no Village of Beginnings. Then you have a few options after that, which you need to PM the game master about because it gets complicated.
  • Child levels cannot easily ram a Perfect level across a field. They'll have trouble with Adult levels until after a few fights. Notable exceptions are Combat Species Digimon, such as Guilmon or Dracomon, which would arguably have something else lacking in response to this.
  • Unless you have an "Evolution" card, any Digimon evolution will be difficult to achieve as it is, but downright impossible if you start with an Adult level.

ROLEPLAYING RULES

1. Follow all PC rules. Kind of a given, but still.
2. Bunnying without asking is a no-no.
3. A paragraph to me is about three to six sentences. A post should be at least that, if not higher in regards to PC roleplaying guides.
4. If you want to interact with someone for a longer period of time, either have a joint post or make appropriate length posts with each other. If the other person suddenly up and disappears, at most, you have a week before you ask permission to bunny that person and move on.
5. That being said, one post a week at least. If I disappear, I'll try and leave a short message and explain what to do after that. If you don't appear after a week, I will VM you. Two weeks, you and your spot are gone.
6. No god-modding the fights or... anything. Everyone has their weaknesses.
7. Feel free to offer any new ideas to me. I will gladly take a look at them.
8. This roleplay is rated M for violence and cursing. Keep our romance on the downlow. :D
9. I will be making any final decisions, unless I have a sudden absence in which a temporary one will take my place. I will choose them.
10. If there is a problem, please tell me. I will get back to you as quickly as I can.
11. Break any rule more than twice and I have to boot you. No exceptions.
12. Have as much fun as you can!

Sign ups will be taken up to eight days after this is accepted. There will be no reservations so as many people can post sign ups as they wish. I will be choosing them based on quality and how the character will be with others.

After the initial selection, if there are still open slots, any non-accepted members will be allowed to edit their SU to try again while the RP starts. They have until the first episode is finished to do so.

If someone is kicked out, I will VM a non-accepted member and offer them the spot.

Name:
Nicknames/Aliases:
Age: (Preferably between 10-30, but older and... maybe younger characters are welcome, depending on the quality)
Family: (Family members, occupations or lack there of, age)
Appearance: (Image, but one paragraph minimum preferred)
History: (Two paragraphs minimum)
Personality: (two paragraphs minimum, displaying both good and bad points)
Other: (Are there certain areas they excel in? Can they paint? Do they study kung-fu?)
Theme: (Optional. If your character has a theme song, show it off!)

Digimon:
Level:
Evolutions: (Their evolution line, Baby to Ultimate. We never know if those things come up.)
Appearance: (Is there anything different about them, compared to other Digimon?)
Moves: (To find the moves of your partner, DMA-Digidex or Wikimon are good sources. ^_^)
History: (If they were an egg, this may not be as necessary, but other than that, what lifestyle did they live? Did they want or need a Tamer? One paragraph minimum)
Personality: (One paragraph minimum, describing how our Digimon acts, what kind of bond they may eventually have with their Tamer, etc.
D-Arc Color/Colors: Up to two
Symbol: A symbol that reminds us of your character's best virtue, their best trait.

RP Sample: Give me a normal day, any day before the big bang occurred. Their time in school, if they go to work, how much they chat with their parents. Did anything weird happen to them before the RP began? Show it off. This will be a deciding factor on my acceptance of your sign-up.)

MY SIGN UP

Spoiler:

SPOTS

1. Lark Cadence Felix (Fuyu)
2. Nikholas Parsson (EliteBeats)
3. Adrian Fitzgerald (YogiOne)
4. Atlas Sky (Yamagi Sosuke)
5. Reserved for heretostay123
6. Kalista Rose (Nickle4Pickle)
7. Noemi Calder (Grif of Hearts)
8. Natalie Delgado (First Snow)
9. Quincy Marley (Nideous)

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
If I knew anything about Digimon, I would totally join, but I sadly don't. :(

I'm sure this RP will be amazing though!

(As usual for when you're the GM)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

GENERAL DATA

Name: Nikholas Parsson.
Nicknames/Aliases: Nikko or Nikk.
D-Arc Color/Colors: Blue & Dark Slate-Blue
Symbol: The Vessel of Willpower.

IN-DEPTH

Family: [FATHER] Stephen Parsson; Age 38; Assistant Manager at a Car Dealer Agency.
[MOTHER] Dolores Rochfort; Age 35; Secretary at The Cookie Factory.
[BROTHER] Owen Parsson; Age 18; High-School Student.
[SISTER] Lettice Parsson; Age 10; Elementary School-Student.

Appearance: Click the character's name to see a Mii of what Nikholas roughly looks like. Then proceed to read the following, or don't, I'm cool with whatever:

He has a round face, rather chubby in fact. A beard is growing and taking over his face as we speak, almost hiding the somewhat pointy chin Nikko possesses. Somewhat round eyes of a dark green, almost gray, can be found here. He has lush hair of a deep brown, that almost looks of a crimson red under bright sunlight, and ends up with two spikes that go towards the left (when seeing him from the front). One thing that particularly seems to stand out are his thick eyebrows. It's like a capillary forest in there... Seriously.

His body complexion is somewhat chubbier than one would expect for someone his age. Not obese morbid, of course, but not precisely thin, either... 170lbs, with a height of 6 inches. His clothing is wide as to allow more comfortability, and shows that he is actually younger than he looks like. Dude looks like a geezer, yo!

His oufit, this particular day, consists of a light gray dress shirt, nothing peculiar about it, it's just like the one depicted in the previous link, if not identical. He's also wearing regular denim jeans with no special traits to them. The belt he wears in these has a plated, oval-shaped crest with an inverted triangle embossed in it. The only accessory he likes to wear is a simple, black digital watch on his left wrist. On the pockets of his pants you'll find a black pen, plus loads of chunks of paper, blank and with stuff written in them. From the obvious random cellphone number to the "i.o.u. a hug"s.

History: When his parents met, it was as cheesy as it could be. Some flowers, chocolates, baby talking, 20$ rings, then a hotel room and BOOM! They turned into father and mother shortly after they became husband and wife.

Add a tablespoon of amnesia, and repeat. Congratulations, you produced your secondborn! Duplicate the previous dose of amnesia for better results. Please contact Customer Service if you did not obtain a Nikholas this time.

Problems had already risen on the Parsson household, even before Nikko's arrival. Communication amongst all members (then and now) sucks. They barely remember what each other's favorite color is... It's probably Blue... or Red... or Green... or Yellow? Who knows!

Yelling and arguing is something rather common for them, even after they left quiet Nashville and moved to the bustling city of New York. Although, to be fair, switching an enormous house for a reduced space that is constantly engulfed by the sounds of the nearby elevator of their apartment didn't precisely "help" to their situation.

They all also seem to think they can win their arguments by yelling the loudest. Did the neighbors complain? Yes, a lot of times, actually. Did they take said complaints into account? ... Not really.

His brother spends most of his time either in his school. Well, not ALL of it, but you get the idea. Clubs, extracurricular activities and whatnot. And, when he is at home, he's doing homework. He's either that much of a great student or hates his family... Possibly both.

From an early age, Nikko showed to be fascinated by computers. The way they work, all the tasks they perform... And yes, even the way they devour people in Sci-Fi movies from the previous century. And while he only acquired his first computer when he was 12, he does know his technology, if he does say so himself.

His relationship with his parents has always been... peculiar. If they're not yelling at him, they're at work, yelling to other employees. They don't really have any "special family memories" to share... It's actually kind of surprising how they haven't killed themselves out of distress already...

His sister was a beautiful blessing... once the initial shock of a third pregnancy had faded. Yes, Lettice is a very beautiful accident. But then again, they're all wonderful accidents of god.

His sister is nice, kinda. They're not BFFs or brother/sister of the year, but they somehow get along, somewhat... His brother and him... He supposes they also do, but then again, who's to say when the mister is rarely at home, and awake, for that matter.

His school experiences are all normal. No bullies, which is great. No douchebags that hit people over their lunch money... only arrogant douchebags galore!

While he has asked numerous times, his parents have never agreed to let him join a technology club for no apparent reason. He, however, is assisting to it every Saturday. His parents couldn't care less about what he does in his free time, so they are either clueless about this or simply don't care at all.

Both parents work both turns, as to avoid seeing each other and their children. However, and as to keep Social Services away from them, they have hired numerous nannies across the years. He has nothing against them, but Lettice, Owen and Nikko can take care of themselves very well, as such these so called "nannies" only get paid for watching TV, breathing, and overall existing. It's like a dream job for them.

With so few communication amongst this family you'd expect more hatred and arguments than there are words in this sentence, times seven million. And they are, over the most simple thing, be it not washing your dishes or accidentally scratching the mahogany furniture of the house. After all, it's mahogany! Isn't it?

Sometimes Nikko begins to think how his life would be if he was in another world. One where he could begin anew. No regrets, just love. Dancing until the sun went down and whatnot.

Personality: A very bright young man. You could actually say he's smart. Smart enough to obtain an A+ if he so wanted to (which he doesn't, by the way, he conforms with a C+ or a B-), and also quite informed on a few topics, not too many, but yes, a few of them...

Restless due to his somewhat inquisitive nature. There are times when he can't help but get hooked by a certain topic, and if that happens then he'll soon develop an obsession over them. He will then try to find out as much info as it is possible regarding these. And then it will become his number one topic of discussion. It is up to you if you'll find it annoying or not. ...Because I do, and a lot.

Hates being alone, because he gets bored with excessive ease. He, however, would prefer the company of someone else over that of his family. They're nice and all, but they're also... special... as in, very special. As such, he's either surrounded by his school friends or his Internet friends at most times.

A fun-loving guy, that can throw one or two puns at you. They're mostly bad, but, oh well... No one gave him the Puns 101 lessons, so it's not his fault... entirely.

Reserved to those he doesn't know. If your not in his friend circle or part of his family then he won't talk to you unless you talk to him. Although, if you do, you'll find out he likes to talk... a lot. About any given topic, really, mostly of his obsessions.

Realistic, although varying to the negative side of things at some times. He doesn't seem to get along with those who are too positive about things, if at all. He considers them to be... excessively happy. Caring for others, but only if he knows them well enough. He tends to be easily manipulable, so, if you're his friend, you'll find out he rarely says no to anything you would say or ask.

Kind but unforgiving. No matter what you do that he doesn't like, he's set to hold a grudge against you ninety-nine percent of the time. Mostly because of silly things that some people wouldn't mind or care about. I guess the dude is just that sensitive...

Finally, he's a tiny bit of a geek... A little bit... Okay, a lot. He's mister McGeeker, in fact. Obsessed with gadgets and technological gizmos to no end. He even has a wide knowledge on coding and programming (it's actually very limited, but he brags saying he knows a lot of it). Yup, a tech-wiz and whatnot.

THE DIGIMON

Digimon: Pupumon
Level: Baby 1
Appearance: A regular Pupumon in every single way, with the only difference being a blue, tiny ribbon in its left wing.
Personality: "Meeeep!" - The only articulated sound Pupumon can produce.

It is a joyful, and overall innocent Digimon species. It is always willing to learn from Nikko and as such keeps following him around wherever he goes, although Nikko won't really let him do so some times. Extremely curious and annoyingly sociable. It's always following and sniffin' things, as well as strangers out of no particular reason (if he isn't following Nikko) and also clumsy to no end. Somewhat absent-minded, and could forget what he's doing with ease. Stubborn enough to chase his goals just as long as he doesn't forget which these are...

Evolutions:

Moves:
Poison Bubbles Jp: 毒のアワ (Doku no Awa). Spits poisonous bubbles from its mouth.​

History: It was a dark and stormy night... under the sea... in heaven... in Hawaii!
No wait, I think I'll just start over.

Actually, no, he was just an egg. Doing egg things in the eggiest way possible. As such, it is impossible to determinate where he was before his birth. Although the one thing he does remember is when he hatched.

Hey, I have just hatched!
And this is crazy!
But the ground is shaking!
It's scary, maybe?

He got no single glimpse of his world. Nothing but the ground swallowing him, and then, disgusting smells in a magical, steel container with stinky, unknown food thingies.

/Digimon/.

TOTALLY AWESOME MISCELLANY

Other: He has an easy understanding of technology, particularly some areas of coding and programming. Not much of them, but yes, a few...
Theme: Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise. I figure it fits because of the constant kerfuffles that happen in Nikko's family. o3o

RP SAMPLE

Nikholas had been darting across the immense gatherings of people of Times Square. How he hadn't been smashed by their destructive feet or ran over by a killer Taxi cab still remained a mystery for him. The different shapes and sizes of the people around him were blocking his sight, like they always do. He wasn't really sure of where he was, but any place was better than his place.

That particular day he had visited his mother on The Cookie Factory. He wasn't allowed past the lobby, like it always had happened on previous visits, so he figured he would just venture around that Saturday. He had saved up quite some money so he wouldn't have much of a problem. Besides, they're a bunch of wine-cats for not even letting him stay at the lobby.

Taboon Restaurant came into view. Neatly assorted chairs and tables stood behind a white, plastic fence with the always common red chair logo embossed in it. The curtains behind the windows were all placed at equal distance, and the delicious scents and flavor flooded the nearby people. Nikholas was no exception.

At least he had reached the place he wanted. Finally, thought Nikko as he took a chunk of paper from his pocket once he step away from the ever-walking crowds. He then started to carefully unwrap the already horrible-looking piece of newspaper he had torn that morning.

"Mysterious object crashes at Taboon Restaurant Window" he read as he examined the window that was included in the photo. Apparently an oval-shaped object appeared out of nowhere and collided against the window. According to the local townsfolk, it either "fell from the sky" or proves that "God is mad at us", sometimes both. No traces of the object were found. And security cameras showed that it indeed appeared out of nowhere, and actually looked like an egg.

Nikko stared deep into the previously beautiful window. It was cracked in almost every place imaginable, but somehow managed to resist the impact without breaking. In the center of the window, a circle of cracks stood. Probably where the egg stroke, he immediately thought.

He decided to board a cab. He had been staring at the window without a reason for more than two hours, and he was starting to run low on money after boarding so many of the yellow vehicles. Raising his hand he signaled the yellow vehicle to stop.

The person-carrying machine didn't bother to stop itself. God. Damnit. I didn't even want to ride it, anyways! Kicking a soda can in the floor towards a nearby alley, he resumed his walk in the now dissipating crowd of New York. His loss. I'm the best passerby that'll ever sit in these cabs.... It also granted him with more time to examine the crime scene of this anonymous vandalic act.

And somehow... he could tell just by looking at the window that he would meet the culprit anytime soon. But that's just too dumb. There's no such way he could find the one responsible for an egg falling from the sky, now, could he?

Last edited:

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
My first post here on this site and I'm really interested in joining this rp, I have a bit of experience and would like this to count the start of my sign up. Got the hard parts out of the way first...

EDIT: Only have one paragraph left to write

Finished but I might keep coming back for little touch ups

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay, not 100% sure I'll join but I'm putting a placeholder up for GabumonX -> Garurumon -> WeregarurumonX -> MetalgarurumonX

:3

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Michaela: It's okay buddy, I'd like to see ya if you wanted to.

EliteBeats: Okay, I'll be looking forward to it!

YogiOne: Welcome! More than happy to let you take a look.

Red: Okeydokey! I'll definitely keep you in mind~!

I'll be announcing the players until June 21st. You can still get in afterwards, though! But that's when I'm sitting down and looking at them.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Finished the SU, but placeholder still in effect. After rereading the initial post, I think I have an idea what the indigo card is, but I'm gonna keep quiet. If I'm right it'll be amusing. ;)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ahahaha, sure, but there are no reserves. I'm picking the best dynamic. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I was super motivated to finish my sign up and all I have left is the appearance, symbol and rp sample to fill out.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm a bit rusty on Digimon, but this look interesting :3 may join if I have time (and people don't fill up all the spaces).

-----complete-----​

Name: Kenta Nakamura

Nicknames/Aliases: Ken, Kenny (rarely)
D-Arc Colors: Light green and grey.
Symbol: A symbol that reminds us of your character's best virtue, their best trait.
Family: Ken lives with his older sister, who is in her mid-twenties, due to their lack of parents. She works, as a rising managar, at a local restaurant. Together, they own a 2 year old Labrador, Fido.

Appearance: Kenta is tall for his age, standing at 5ft11. His ruffled, untidy hair is dyed a deep red - many people mistakenly think that he doesn't care about his appearance, however the disheveled look takes up a fair bit of Kenta's time. It's normally flung across one side of his forehead, almost covering his green-hazel eyes.

He rarely dresses to impress, normally wearing a dark t-shirt with torn jeans, always accompanied by black, fingerless-gloves. The gloves were, originally, his mother's - however he has edited and adjusted them over time.

KentaArt.png

Personality: Ken is calm and very forgiving, however his laid back attitude does lead to conflict, especially with his sister, Maki. He is often behind in his work, and only does the minimum of what needs to be done.

This does mean that he is rather easy going, and can get along with post people. He isn't the type of boy to start an argument, or behave aggressively. Anyone who picks a fight with Kenta will see he's much more likely to ignore them completely than defend himself and fight back. The background is where you're most likely to find Kenta, talking quietly to a friend or enjoying his own company.

History: The Nakamura siblings have lived together for five years, since the passing of their mother. Although they don't always get along, the pair manage to put up with each other and run the household. Between them, they raise money for their rent, cover all their chores and look after their dog, Fido.

Ken, spending most of his time alone, having very few friends at school. Due to his calm, and rather uninterested, nature he also has very few enemies - most of the other teenagers at his school at indifferent to him, blending in to the background.He has plenty of acquaintances, lots of fellow students who he can sit with and chat with at school, yet only one was worth his trust.

Nick, a transfer student from Europe, interested Kenta from the moment they met. They were both members of the engineering club at school, and eventually became good friends. Other than Fido, Nick is one of the few people Ken trusts.

He has grown up to be very independent and self-fulfilling, tending not to rely on others (other than Maki, occasionally) and get things done himself.

Other: Kenta is co-captain of the engineers club at High School, although he rarely attends. He is great at fixing old pieces of machinery and so the younger students appreciate his help from time to time.

Theme: Junketsu Paradox - Mizuki Nana

Digimon: Dorimon

Current level: In-training

Evolutions:
Baby - Dodomon
In-training - Dorimon
Rookie - Dorumon
Champion - Dorugamon
Ultimate - Dorugraymon
Mega - Dorugoramon​

Moves:
Metal Drop: Dorimon spits an iron bead at its enemy, normally followed by an angry charge.​

Appearance: Dorimon's ears have silver tips, a slight discolouration from other dorimons.

Personality: Dorimon is very impulsive, loving to try new things and take (sometimes stupid) risks. Dorimon is also quite an angry individual, he is rash and acts hastily from his frustration. Kenta is much the opposite, working as a calming agent and hopefully having a positive effect on Dorimon's violent ways.

History: Growing up in the Digiworld wastelands, Dorimon had to fight to survive. He was constantly attacked, bullied and defeated - however, he still tried to hold his ground against the larger digimon. In the human world, Dorimon quickly became scared - the new surroundings and new threats were too much for the small drifting digimon. He took to hiding during the day, prowling the green parks during the night.

RP Sample: Forgotten

Beep, beep, beep. The line was still down. I had been trying to call for days now, there was still no change, no reply. Nobody at school knew anything either, the teachers made up excuses and assured everyone that this was normal. However, this wasn't like Nick.

Four days of school missed, a phone number which no longer worked and an empty house. He has practically vanished from town, gone without a trace. I knew something was wrong, why would he just up and leave? Nothing could have been more out of character for Nick.

"You OK?" Questioned my sister, Maki, as I got home from another lonely day at school. I had already told he about the sudden disappearance. Although she didn't seem too worried herself, she didn't blow me off completely, "I'll ask around at work if anyone has seen Nick's Dad. Mr Bennett is always coming in for business meetings and things - maybe someone has spotted him."

I appreciated the thought, grunting in agreement as I carried myself through the lounge and straight to my room. The television I had been meaning to fix was spread out in bits, across the floor - the engineering club would have to wait a while longer, I hadn't been feeling very productive. Fido, our dog, had managed to lie between the pointed, sharp pieces of metal and plastic. He looked oddly comfortable amongst the mess, but leaped up to greet me nonetheless.

"Hey boy," I murmured, scratching his ear - guiding him towards my bed. Reaching in to the side-table, I picked out a dog treat for him.

I wish I was so easily pleased, I thought to myself, watching my eager puppy bounce around in anticipation. I stopped, laughing to myself, my overreaction had been huge. Nick hadn't returned a call? So what? It wasn't the first time he had had a family emergency back in Europe, maybe he forgot his phone charger - who knows, there could be loads of reasons, I thought.

A loud whistle broke my chain of thought, the text-message sound on my mobile.

A blocked number?...

BLOCKED said:
W-w-where am I? Kenta? Are you there?

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
YogiOne: Wow, you are so excited! I'm not accepting people until the 20th, so don't rush it. :)

SwiftSign, no one has to worry about that for a while. There's seven openings, so go all out if you want to.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Whelp. A friend of mine and I have been watching the first series of Digimon lately and it's gotten me in the mood for a Digimon roleplay. How could I ever resist? Reserving a place for myself, if you don't mind.

Also, I'm curious. Because some Digimon don't have recorded preDigivolutions or future Digivolutions, what's your stance on filling in the gaps with other Digimon that aren't related but might make sense? Or even making an alternate Digivolution path by linking two together which aren't officially related?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well... lessee... I don't see anything wrong with that. However, make sure you check multiple sources to make sure that they don't have any possible lines. digimon.wikia.com is a good site, but it focuses more on the ones displayed in canon than the ones mentioned in the games or the mangas or in the Digimon toys.

Like, EliteBeats, there's a preevolution for Babydmon here. His name is Petitmon.

I'd recommend checking sites like wikimon.net and the DMA-Digidex (Digital Monster's Almanac+ Digidex) They have a lot more Digimon than just the anime canon lines.

If nothing shows up from that, then GO FOR IT GRIF. As long as it makes sense, GO WILD.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

Chalifoux

Years
Oh, I forgot to search somewhere else xD
Sorry for that, although it's nice to know Babydmon actually has a full line :p

SU sheet progress is somewhere between awesome and, uh... hopeless xD
Should be properly done within the 7 days left before you look over SUs, though o3o

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
I use Digimon wikia whenever I need to catch up on things. It still has all of the information from the games including evolutions, so I should be fine!

What about in the case of the Digimon already having a Digivolution but I hate the design to pieces? Would you rather I keep it the same or would I be able to change it to something else?

I don't have much in mind for a partner so far. I'm just checking so I don't come up with an idea and find I can't do it. ^.^

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
xD No, no, it's cool Elite. Most people use that wikia. It took me forever to find that actually XD. I was like: what is that thing?

Grif, no prob! If you want to change it and it makes sense, I sure as heck ain't gonna stop ya!

Chalifoux

Years
Actually it's a lot cooler o3o
Like 10 million different combinations among lines :D

Also, I wanted to consult with you: would it be okay if I changed Babydmon's line that I've chosen to this one:

[Petitmon] ---> [Babydmon] ---> [Otamamon] ---> [Seadramon] ---> [MegaSeadramon] ---> [MetalSeadramon]

Otamamon is disgusting for my tastes, I take it xD but in Wikimon it says it evolves into Seadramon, and the Dramon type is like totes awesome. It also says something about jogressing in order to achive MetalSeaDramon... so, yeah... Wanted to consult on those things with you first o3o Also wanted to ask if it's not too overpowered or anything o.O

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Huh? Oh no that change is fine.

Yeah don't worry about the jogressing. That was mostly for the video games or the toys. Go right ahead and use it. MegaSeadramon.... COOL.

Otamamon is weird. They kind of get abandoned.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Thank you, miss Fuyu! I shall get to work on my character as soon as possible.

I'm tempted to go with Hawkmon > Darcmon > Harpymon > Valkyrimon, although that's just a first draft... it's also Digimon pulled from completely unrelated Digivolution lines (excluding Hawkmon and Harpymon). Glad I asked now.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
That sounds cool! Go for it Grif!

Remember you guys: you have until the 20th before I make a decision. So go on ahead and change as much as you want until then! That goes for people watching the thread too. I'll look at all the SUs before I decide.

Last edited:
Back