• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV Shows?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
There are a few shows that I watch, but none of them are my favorite. I just watch them because they just happen to entertain me.

Modern Family and Drawn Together (does anyone remember that show?) are what I watch when I want to laugh or need something to watch when I don't want to think too much. Glee is the show for when I want to go through a range of emotions, but it's getting to the point now with Glee that I'm mostly bored when watching it. Still keep up with it! And on the reality side, I'm a big fan of the Biggest Loser and Finding Bigfoot.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
My favorite is South Park. The show is hilarious. I also love Catfish.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I tend to watch whole seasons of a show within a week or month :p I can get pretty obsessed with a single tv show at a time. Most recently it has been Castle I've been watching. Almost caught up now.

But standing favorites are How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, Star Trek (various incarnations) and probably many others I can't think of at this moment.

In general, I like somewhat supernatural, romantic or sci-fi shows.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I'm watching The Big Bang Theory right now. That's one of my favorite shows. I have many more too such as:

Arrow
Batman Begins
Breaking Bad
Codename Kid's Next Door
Dexter
Edd Ed n' Eddy
The Big Bang Theory
Workaholics

Years
1. The Walking Dead
2. Breaking Bad
3. Game Of Thrones
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Catfish
6. How I met Your Mother
7. FaceJacker
8. Derek

And anything to do with Karl Pilkington.

Years
Modern Family
The Simpsons
Friends
Game of Thrones
Arrested Development
Supernatural (it has a lot of flaws but I still find it fun to watch)
Anything narrated by David Attenborough

I still watch Glee a lot too (mainly to keep up with the characters that I still like), but it's an awful show so I refuse to count it as one of my favourites.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
Playschool
The big bang theory
Blue bloods
Parks and recreation
Modem family
Arrow

Not a big tv watcher like putting blue bloods on there is skimming it. I don't watch many tv shows and I love my dramas.

Years
I tend to watch either comedies or dramas, but dramas that aren't romance based. I look for something that has either a captivating plot, good original characters that I care about, smart jokes, awesome chemistry between the actors, or a combo beteen all these characteristics. My favorite shows at the moment are probably Orphan Black (my theme right now :D) Parks and Recreation, Game of Thrones, Pushing Daisies and Firefly.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I don't watch tv very much. . . Usually, someone else will be watching tv and I happen to walk into the room. >_>
Dead Like Me is my favourite tv show. It's a shame it got cancelled ;o;
I also looooove Durarara!!, and Doctor Who, but I liked it more with David Tennant. . .

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
I'm a fan or sit-com, action and supernatural tv shows.
A few that come to mind are;
How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, Bitten, Dracula and Davinci's Demons.
I've only listed a few but there are so many more tv shows I enjoy!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
One Piece is my favorite thing on planet earth at this moment. I just love the humor of it and the character development.

Years
I rarely watch TV apart from documentaries and news, but if I do watch something it is usually on of the following:
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Walking Dead
- Boardwalk Empire
- Game of Thrones

Years
Couple shows I watch are South park, Pawn stars (yes, I know they're acting on screen), and the Blacklist.

I've been watching the Olympics more recently, though.

Years
I've never been a big fan of American TV shows as I don't have a long enough attention span to watch it XD But I have watched a season of Dexter, Family Guy, Supernatural, and a few others. Amongst them my favourite would be Family Guy :P I would be watching it more if I knew what the scheduling for the channel was...

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
I have a few that I watch on a regular basis - Supernatural, HIMYM, Arrow, Criminal Minds & (the guilty pleasure) Grey's Anatomy.

I recently re-watched the earlier seasons of Grey's Anatomy and managed to get my hubby hooked on it too (which he hates to admit).

We'll probably start up watching Breaking Bad again too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
There's a lot of shows I like, but at the moment, I'm really into Da Vinci's Demons. Love how dark the theme is, and each episode has something unique added to them; it never, ever feels repetitive. Plus, I really love the actors and actresses featured here. :]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Ahh, recently started watching Dexter and Community on Netflix, definitely my new favorites.

Back