• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty, May Or Dawn?

Favourite Female "Side Kick"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
of Course i think it's Misty, cuz May's futurally Boyfriend is Drew (look at that episode, where she's turnin red as Drew gave her his rose) and Misty try to hide her feelings. Why nintendo products the song "Misty's song", when she don't love Ash? It's simply clear, it'll be Misty^^. I like Misty also, cuz she's musicly, funny, lovable, sweet....uhm...i didn't write sweet^^. Anyway, I think Misty

4kids produced "Misty's song".
Also, 4kids ADDED hints in the dub to make it seem Pokeshipping was the most hinted at.
(When I heard that..I grew more hateful at 4kids for ruining the dub for me..)

For me it's Hikari. At first I was a Misty fan, but because of certain fans..I somewhat grew a tiny dislike for her. May..well I didn't like her at first, but she's ok in my book now. I'm really loving Hikari at the moment. :3 She's cute, bubbly, funny, and yeah. :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
I like Misty the most. The character design, the attitude of her is really great. The other two seemed a bit like copies, even if I didnt watched them too much

Years
Misty definitally <3 She was the 1st ever character, she's cute, she was a decent Gym leader (who used water pokemon! :D ) & wasn't as girly as the other female trainers seen on the show.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Kinda random but, although I prefer Dawn, May's theme (Watashi, Makenai!) is way better then Dawn's.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
Years
I prefer Dawn because May was ANYOYING because she cryed in 8/10 episodes, and Misty was a little too much for me.

Dawn has Piplup and Piplup is COOL but thats not why I picked her.

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
Years
Misty was definitely the best. She really helped Ash out, and it was funny to watch her drag Brock around. (I bet his ear has never fully healed!)

Years
Misty is the best she is number one than Dawn I don't mind her she is alright she dose not bother me that much but i really hate May with a passion she just annoyies me.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
I prefer Misty, even though I don't watch the anime anymore. xP She just seemed to be a character with more depth than May and Dawn. Dawn is alright, but May just seemed...shallow, in a personality kind of way. And I don't like how the producers made both May and Dawn's voices high and shrill. :S It annoys me to no end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back