• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Update time once again, only this one is going to be small; while I have brand new Lv. 100s and Shinies to report, this update is only about my first victory in the World Leaders Tournament! (Bare with me, though, as these battles got so intense that I can't remember everything from the previous ones.)

-Tournament Team:
roserade-f.gif

-Asuna

• Nature: Modest
  • Ability: Natural Cure
  • Item: Focus Sash
  • Venoshock / Toxic Spikes / Giga Drain / Extrasensory
rapidash-f.gif
78.gif

-Faith

• Nature: Adamant
  • Ability: Flame Body
  • Item: Lum Berry
  • Morning Sun / Drill Run / Flare Blitz / Wild Charge
mawile.gif

-Ami

• Ability: Sheer Force
  • Item: Life Orb
  • Crunch / Iron Defense / Stone Edge / Iron Head

-Round One-

The first battle was against Marlon. I figured, "Asuna is my lead, so this should be a piece of cake~" I was right. ...Kinda. Marlon started off with Jellicent. I figured a Giga Drain would be enough to down it, but.. of course not. Not with my luck. Jellicent survived just outside of red HP and hit me with a Psychic. At this point my first thought was, "...Should've gone for the Toxic Spikes, taken that Psychic, then regain HP with Giga Drain next turn.. *sigh*" No matter, a second Giga Drain took it down, but Cursed Body chose to activate right at the end and disable Giga Drain.

At this point, Marlon brings out Wailord. Seeing as I can't use Giga Drain for a while, I switch into Ami thinking a Sheer Force'd Life Orb'd Iron Head would do at least half damage. ....I forgot Steel isn't effective on Water. /palmface Yeah. My fail right there deserved a /palmface and not a /facepalm. ANYWAY! On the switch, Wailord starts spamming Bounce. I get a Iron Defense up ASAP, then try to Iron Head in between Bounces, only to see it cut just less than half Wailord's HP. On Wailord's third Bounce, Ami got paralyzed. Expected it sooner, but whatevs.. I have Ami Crunch on Wailord's massive body and bam. He's down. Marlon's final Pokemon was Carracosta, which took two Iron Heads to the face before going down.

"...Thank Arceus."

-Round Two-

My second opponent was decided.. and as I looked upon her name on the board.. I silently shed a tear. Throughout the ages, Trainer after Trainer have challenged this woman and, as one may expect, Trainer after Trainer have been defeated, crushed, and tossed aside. My fellow Trainers from Johto, especially, may sympathize with my fears here. Yes, folks.. Sabrina was my next opponent in the World Leaders Tournament.

As expected, Sabrina lead off with Alakazam. There's was no way in a Holy Hell Asuna could do anything to it, so the only logical choice was to setup Toxic Spikes after surviving a Psychic thanks to Asuna's Focus Sash. Then came a Shadow Ball and down Asuna went. HOWEVUH! Faith took the stage to avenge her fallen comrade! After surviving a Psychic like an absolute BOSS, Faith delivered searing justice with Flare Blitz and fell Alakazam. Out came Slowking, and with Faith already in the red, my options were limited. "A switch could screw things up here since she still has a third Pokemon. Faith can't take another hit.. might as well go out in style!" Hoping for the best, Faith charged in with Wild Charge and dealt a very nice blow to Slowking. Faith did, however, faint from the recoil, leaving Slowking's Shadow Ball with not a target.

It was, once again, Ami's time to take the stage. She had help, however, as Asuna's Toxic Spikes had already poisoned, and damaged, Slowking after Faith's flashy exit. Slowking didn't get a chance to attack; a single Crunch ended it. Finally, Sabrina's last Pokemon, Espeon, took the stage. Automatic response; Crunch. Espeon moved first, but with a mere Calm Mind. The fight was over. Ami took down Espeon in a single attack.

"Hands.. you can stop shaking now.. Alakazam has been gone for a few turns now.."

-Final Round-

The final round. After several failures prior to the current tournament, I found it all but possible to believe I made it here. My final challenge was Roark. I knew what his lead would be, but that's what worried me. The battle began and, as I figured, Rampardos was staring us down. I prayed hard, and ordered Asuna to use Giga Drain. I was SO happy to see we went first, only to have my jaw drop as Rampardos survived using a Focus Sash and responded with a Earthquake to force us into using Asuna's own Focus Sash.. Knowing we could move faster, Asuna and I laughed as she Venoshocked Rampardos and took it down.

Asuna was already injured beyond belief, but Lady Luck was with us. Relicanth made it's appearance, as if to aid us during our time of need. An instant Giga Drain brought back more than half Asuna's HP, putting us in a good position. With the battle now 3 v 1, I felt Lady Luck watching over me. Yes.. she was watching over me.. but.. whether she was helping me or not..

Archeops took to the stage. Knowing I could do nothing, Asuna was taken down by an Earthquake. Fair enough; Asuna did an excellent job, she deserved some rest. Faith was up next. However.. Sadly, Archeops was faster. A critical Stone Edge took Faith down in one shot. We were in trouble, and I could see now that Lady Luck wasn't smiling.. but instead wore a sinister smirk. Ami was up to the challenge though. That's how she is.. Adamant even in the face of danger. Archeops attempted a Focus Blast, and missed. We had only one shot. We took it.

Sheer Force'd Life Orb'd Super effective Iron Head. One-Hit-Knock-Out. The tournament was over. The four of us came out on top.

"But it's not over yet.. We must still challenge the World Leaders nine more times. ..And then..."

Until next time~

Syltti

Years
No one's made an update in the past 30 hours? SLACKERS!!! Well, time to update (for real this time). This will probably be my last update for quite a while, unless I decide to take Black 2 out of its wrapping and play it like I planned last month..

-Pokemon who've Reached Lv. 100 [34]:
Spoiler:

*Sophie & Naomi
- Now some may wonder why I hacked these two. My single reason is simple; their nicknames. As far as I know, Pokemon received via Nintendo Wi-Fi have OTs of their own, and therefore cannot be nicknamed. Well.. I can't be havin' none of that. I made them as legal as possible (ie. IVs, EVs, and movesets are all legal) which can be seen for Sophie's case here. Naturally, I won't be using either of them in battles unless given permission to do so.

-Legendaries to catch:
-Same as before. Still. Lol. I'll get to it. ....I swear.

-Unova Dex

• Seen 264 -> 269
  • Obtained 78 -> 92
-National Dex

• Seen 415 -> 429
  • Obtained 120 -> 144

-Hinamizawa (Join Avenue) Status Update

• Avenue Rank - 25 -> 29
  • Recommendations Made - 250 -> 315
  • Title - Yui-sama
  • Favorite Phrase - "Okaeri!"
  • Phrase When Impressed - "Nippah~!"

1. Agata Museum (Antique Shop) Rank 7 -> 8
  2. Armina's Garden (Florist) Rank 9 -> 10
  3. Judith's Emporium (Market) Rank 9 -> 10
  4. Studio Janette (Salon) Rank 7 -> 8
  5. Bistro Aoi (Café) Rank 10
  6. Lucky * Janus (Lottery) Rank 5 -> 7
  7. Jaclyn Land (Nursery) Rank 7 -> 8
  8. Anelma's Ring (Dojo) Rank 8 -> 10
-Adventure Info

• Adventure Started - 10/7/2012
  • Hall of Fame Debut - 10/11/2012 (20:11)
  • Total Playtime - 99:43 -> 130:55
  • Number of Lv. 100 Pokemon - 31 -> 65
  • Number of Shiny Pokemon - 8 -> 10
-Pokemon World Tournament

• World Leaders [1 Win]
  • Mix [1 Win]
  • Mix Masters Tournament Unlocked

Until next time~

Last edited:

CM Ryder

Raimei no Yusha
Years
I've been slacking a bit lately, I have to admit I didn't play White 2 at all this weekend. My XBox got all the love.

At the moment I'm searching for a female Eevee. I did catch 3 male ones, sent one to Black for breeding but I forgot to send over the 3 eggs to White 2....d'oh. Reason for wanting a female Eevee, I plan to evolve it into Espeon and a male Espeon? No....just no.

Sakura
Badges: Basic, Toxic
Play time: 4:45 Pokédex: 33
Team: Kotoha (22, F, Servine), Zack (22, M, Lucario), Laxus (23, M, Elekid), Yusuke (19, M, Eevee).

EDIT: I found a female Eevee! Only took 45 minutes XD Maxxed out Happiness very easily with a massage and the Soothe Bell (traded from Black). Presenting the newest member of my team <3

Remilia - Espeon - F - 21
Return
Quick Attack
Bite
Psybeam

Last edited:

CM Ryder

Raimei no Yusha
Years
I've just been training my team for Elesa. Started hunting for a Trapinch to get my favourite Hoenn Pokémon, Flygon :D

My team is currently:

Kotoha - Servine - 30 - F
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Leaf Tornado
Slam

Laxus - Electabuzz - 30 - M
Thunderpunch
Thunder Wave
Low Kick
Swift

Zack - Lucario - 30 - M
Force Palm
Work Up
Return
Bone Rush

Remilia - Espeon - 30 - F
Psybeam
Return
Quick Attack
Bite

Yusuke - Eevee - 19 - M
Growl
Bite
Quick Attack
Return

^ Will be evolving Yusuke into Vaporeon once I can get my hands on a Water Stone

Last edited:

CM Ryder

Raimei no Yusha
Years
I caught myself a Trapinch, female on my first try so happy about that. Managed to beat Elesa though Zebstrika was a pain thanks to Flame Charge. Sakuya took down Emolga easily with Rock Slide then fell to Flaaffy's OP Take Down which also took out Kotoha. Zebstrika then took out Laxus and Zack before it finally fell to Remilia's Psybeam (boosted thanks to TwistedSpoon).

Clay...don't get me started on that annoying gym. Took me forever to find him. Boldore fell to Kotoha then Sandslash bit the dust until his Excadrill took out Remilia, Laxus and Zack. Managed to finally beat it with Kotoha using Leech Seed and about 10 Super Potions...

Current team:

Kotoha - Servine - 34 - F
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed
Slam
Mega Drain

Zack - Lucario - 32 - M
Force Palm
Return
Bone Rush
Work Up

Laxus - Electabuzz - 32 - M
Thunderpunch
Thunder Wave
Swift
Low Kick

Remilia - Espeon - 32 - F
Psybeam
Return
Quick Attack
Bite

Sakuya - Trapinch - 32 - F
Dig
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Sand Tomb

Yusuke - Vaporeon - 30 - M
Bite
Return
Aurora Beam
Surf

EDIT: Team updated.

Last edited:

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Just beat Drayden, and I gotta say, Opelucid looks really freaking awesome whilst being slowly murdered in ice...the futuristic buildings make it look like THE FREAKING APOCALYPSE!! ASDFJKL! Also, beat Drayden with about 5 Ice Punches from my Lucario. Shortest gym battle ever! I'm glad I trained you, Sherlock. And also, VIRIZION GET!! It took me awhile. Named her Valkyrie. Nothing else particularly interesting...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
And now for an update: I beat Burgh, and now I'm training for the Nimbasa Gym. While I was training, I caught all five of N's Desert Resort Pokemon (Sandile, Scraggy, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Sigilyph).

Current team:

Dewott, male, level 27
-Cut
-Fury Cutter
-Water Pulse
-Razor Shell
Nature: Hardy

Lucario, female, level 25
-Foresight
-Strength
-Me First
-Force Palm
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Steadfast

Magnemite, level 25
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-ThunderShock
-Mirror Shot
Nature: Naive
Ability: Magnet Pull

Genesect, level 25
-Techno Blast
-Magnet Bomb
-Flame Charge
-Signal Beam
Nature: Mild

Sandile, female, level 25
-Bite
-Sand-Attack
-Torment
-Dig
Ability: Moxie

Braviary, male, level 25
-Wing Attack
-Hone Claws
-Scary Face
-Aerial Ace
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Figured I'd return to post my travels on my Black 2, since I haven't been active since July :P

Anyways, I've made it to Opelucid City, and here's what the team looks like...

Samurott lvl 40
Ampharos lvl 40
Lucario lvl 40
Magmar lvl 40
Roserade lvl 40
Vibrava lvl 40

PKMNTrainerTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Since last time Blue the Oshawott and Flame the Monferno have evolved into a Dewott and Infernape. I also got an Eevee from Aminita and named it Shadow and evolved into a Umbreon. I also have got a Pidgey and it is a Pidgeotto named wing. I have also caught some legendary Pokemon.

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Icy

Icy finally got his Pokemon ... again. He was in Aspertia City (yes, a CITY) and he chose Snivy from Bianca, who had stolen Cheren's glasses. Icy named Snivy, Leaf. Hugh, his best friend and rival, then challenged him to a battle with his Tepig, Level 5, which had been raised from an egg. He could've won, but no, we both had 2 HP left, Tepig was faster, but he did the most stupid move ever, Tail Whip. He then realized - Rivals are still as stupid as ever. c:

Icy then trained his Snivy a little bit, you know, because nothing can be too strong.

Team at the time of the update -

Snivy
Sassy
Level 10

Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Just beat Elesa and Clay over the weekend. Dewott also evolved into Samurott, who swept through the PWT almost single-handedly. I might not continue the main story for quite some time because of my studies, as well as BP/shard grinding in the PWT.

Current team:

Samurott, male, level 37
-Cut
-Megahorn
-Water Pulse
-Razor Shell
Nature: Hardy

Lucario, female, level 32
-Bone Rush
-Strength
-Me First
-Force Palm
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Steadfast

Magneton, level 32
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-ThunderShock
-Mirror Shot
Ability: Magnet Pull

Genesect, level 32
-Techno Blast
-Magnet Bomb
-Flame Charge
-Signal Beam
Nature: Mild

Krokorok, female, level 32
-Crunch
-Sand-Attack
-Torment
-Dig
Ability: Moxie

Braviary, male, level 32
-Slash
-Fly
-Rock Smash
-Aerial Ace
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant

Syltti

Years
Been a good minute since my last update, eh? Finally decided to bust out Black 2. Decided to make it a little interesting too; I've made this run-through a Single Monotype run using only Bug-types~ And, I have to say, I'm loving it~

Named myself Elena, named my rival Ryudo. I started off with Oshawott (I totally didn't do this planning to wreck my rival's Snivy/Servine/Serperior, that realization came after catching Sewaddle) Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to cut the story down to pieces since a lot took place and I don't feel like telling it all~

Route 20 - Took care of the first two Trainers using Oshawott's Water Gun, taking no time whatsoever. I immediately ran through the grass looking for a Sewaddle, only to find 5 males in a row.. Well, I kept looking, and eventually found a Lv. 2 female Sewaddle. Took no effort to catch and, upon checking her stats, she was Adamant~! Still remembering my partners from White 2, I decided to grant Sewaddle the name of a Champion; Fiona. Since he was not a Bug-type, and was also male, Oshawott got tossed into storage to be forever alone in Box 6.

Flocessy Ranch - Wrecked Ryu's Snivy with a single Bug Bite~

Aspertia City Gym - Ripped the entire Gym apart with Fiona's Bug Bite. She was Lvs. 12 ~ 14 during this time.

Route 20 - Started searching in the dark grass for a Venipede. Once again, my troubles finding a female stalk/troll me. Upon finding a Lv. 10 female Venipede, I capture it and name it Nanako, after my epic Scolipede from White 2. Upon checking her stats, I find myself amazed that, she too, was Adamant. AND had Poison Point~

Virbank Complex - Did the usual training. Fiona and Nanako reached around Lv. 25~26 before Roxie was challenged.

Virbank City Gym - Roxie was slightly difficult, but nothing Nanako's Screech couldn't handle.

Castelia City Gym - ...So much lawls. They didn't stand a chance.

Lostlorn Forest - Stalked the Hidden Grotto waiting for a Combee like a reject instead of searching the grass for one or a Vespiquen, but, after going through 2 or 3 Pokemon, I finally found a female Combee at Lv. 20. I thought I had lucked out, thinking she'd learn Power Gem after evolving... Completely forgot Black 2 had Vespiquen learn Slash at Lv. 21.. Anyway, I caught her and named her Empress, after... well, you get it by now. Now.. I decided to check her nature, expecting something like Impish or Timid... Adamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant~ That makes 3 Adamant insects in a row~ Willing to bet this won't hold up...

Lostlorn Forest - So, as everyone knows.. there's a Breeder in Lostlorn Forest. And, as everyone knows, they re-battle you in Black/White 2. Everyone also knows that you always abuse the kindness of Breeders~ /trollface

Nimbasa City Gym - The first three battles were cake. Over-leveled Leavanny using Razor Leaf to avoid Static = easy wins. Elesa.. well.. wasn't actually difficult for a Lv. 35 Vespiquen. Just, being slower than Emolga meant Volt Switch abuse. Elesa's Flaaffy paralyzed Empress, but she was like, "Whatevs." We kept shooting for a Power Gem as Emolga switched in from the constant Volt Switch'ing, but no dice. Empress did, however, take down Flaaffy and Zebstrika with predicted Bug Bites. She got cocky, though. Thinking she could get a Heal Order off to heal before Emolga's Volt Switch took her down, she got knocked out by a long-overdue crit. Nanako stepped in for a revenge-kill Poison Tail that took Emolga down in one shot.

-Monotype Adventure Info

• Trainer Name - Elena
  • Adventure Started - 11/22/2012
  • Pokemon Type Chosen - Bug
  • Hall of Fame Debut - N/A
  • Total Playtime - 5:42
  • Number of Badges - 4
leavanny.gif

-Fiona (Grass/Bug)

• Lv. 36
  • Ability: Chlorophyll
  • Leaf Blade / Slash / Bug Bite / Razor Leaf
scolipede.gif

-Nanako (Bug/Poison)

• Lv. 34
  • Ability: Poison Point
  • Bug Bite / Iron Defense / Poison Tail / Screech
416.gif

-Empress (Bug / Flying)

• Lv. 37
  • Ability: Unnerve
  • Bug Bite / Heal Order / Power Gem / Air Slash

Until next time~

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Well, it has been quite a while since my last update. I knew I wasn't going to update as much after beating the Eilte 4 but still. I've done a lot of the post game stuff like catching some Legendarys and further exploration. I have yet to capture Kyurem but I will get to it eventually. I've mostly been training my main Pokemon. The only new Leagendary I caught was Latias. I have also been exploring the Abyssal Ruins. All I'm doing right now is training up for a battle against Cynthia because my first battle...didn't go so well. Well here is my update on my Pokemon.

Current Team
Spoiler:

New Catches
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Aw heck, I'll post! c:

So I'm doing a run this time with night themed Pokemon only. Not only Dark types, but more so Pokemon that look like they would appear only in the night, or mostly in the night, and it's a rly hard thing to find tbh when you don't want JUST Dark type Pokemon. ;A;
So I decided to use my Action Replay for this thing since it's just a billion times easier to use it to get the exact Pokemon I want, so yes, I will be hacking in my Pokemon and their moves and stats and junk. You don't like it? Don't read it. D< (Cuz I still love them. <3)

Ok, so I met up with my mom and she told me to get out and get a PokeDex. Thanks mom, very motherly of you. So I meet up with my rival Hugh and he and I go together to get my Pokemon. I chose Snivy, and then it..."mutated" into a Lunatone! :'D Yay me!

So then he and I battle our newly obtained Pokemon, and I won by a landslide (with a Psychic).

Then, I continued my journey onto Floccesy Town where I met that old guy Alder and we chatted about maybe training me, but he decides that a map is more important than the well being of my Pokemon. Oh well. So I head over to Floccesy Ranch after playing in the big piles of leaves everywhere (due to it being Autumn) and found the obnoxiously friendly Herdier who didn't seem to mind playing with the Plasma Grunt that was trying to take him.

While there, I caught a Patrat, Mareep, Lilipup, and a Riolu.

I backtracked to Aspertia City to battle Cheren, and battle I did. His Pokemon stood no chance against my Lunatone's Ice Beam! >:D I got my badge, saved, and then went to bed. c:

Current Team:

337.gif

Lunatone
Level 15
Modest

Moves-
Ice Beam
Psychic
Moonlight
Cosmic Power

Reactions: Cid
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
Way late to see this thread, but here it goes...
------
Journal

Nov. 23 2012

-Obtained Starter, mah Snivy :3
-Went to Floccessy Ranch, got a Riolu.
-Fought 1st Gym, won on second try.
-Went to Virbank City, caught a Magnemite, grinded a bit for the second gym.
-Fought 2nd Gym, surprisingly won with Snivy.
-Did all of the possible movies I could do.
-Went to Castelia City, got a castelia cone and did everything I could in the city (except the gym)
-Caught a Darumaka and went to do the event in the sewers.
-Fought 3rd gym, won with ease.
-Bunch of desert grinding.
-Finally got to Nimbasa and grinded at the various sports places and < City > routes
-Afterwards, went to the amusement park place.
-Currently at the 4th gym!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Update! (let's see if I can be a bit more organized now)

So after beating Cheren I head down towards Virbank City, where OMG my Patrat "mutated" into a Gliscor. :'D
So me and my newly added Gliscor go with my Lunatone and completely wipe out Roxie and her trainers like they were nothing. Then I became a movie star and now my player gets all the ladies. B] Convinced the ship captain to return to his job after completely wiping him out of the box office, and then ran into Team Plasma once again. Beat them down like the little wimps they are, and swam across the sea to get to Castelia City, because I'm a man like that.

In Castelia City, my Mareep "mutated" into a Seviper! Oh my! So me and my new Seviper completely destroyed Team Plasma in the sewers, as well as Burgh and his trainers. now I have three badges! Neat!

Heading up to Route 4 I meet up with a weird scientist with really bad hair. Says something about making Pokemon filled with Red Bull or something idfk. Either way, Gliscor beat down his Magnemite and his Klink, and then we continued onto the Join Avenue! There, my Lillipup "mutated" into a Liepard! :'D Grinded the Hell out of my Pokemon battling everything along the way, because I forgot when that insane level spike between Leaders begins, but i didn't want any chances. Saved, and then ended my game for a while.

Current Team

Spoiler:

Reactions: Cid

Syltti

Years
Update time~ As a lot of stuff happened, I'll only be covering bits and pieces~

Driftveil City Gym - Pretty much swept everyone with Fiona, cause she was a boss.

Chargestone Cave - Caught a Lv. 25 female Joltik and named her Erisa. Was pretty much the exact Joltik I caught way back when I played through White; Timid with Compoundeyes. Decided to take her back to Lostlorn Forest for Breeder-abuse training. Stopped at about Lv. 36~37, shortly after she evolved.

Mistralton City Gym - Erisa... Electroball'd ERRYTHANG. ...Well, there were some Electrowebs in there too, I guess.

Undella Town - I don't like Undella's BGM outside of Summer as much.. Anyway, utterly booty-wrecked Ryudo and went south to catch a Golduck for Strength, Surf, and (later) Waterfall. Went through the entirety of Route 14 for training.

Black City Gate
- Fat guys dancing for no reason. They'll apparently disappear for no reason as well.

Lacunosa Town - I've come to appreciate Lacunosa's BGM more. Listening to it as I type this up~

Route 12 - Caught a Tranquill for Fly.

Village Bridge - Found something I have never noticed before; On the left side of a bridge there's a door down by the water. Inside is a Lady.. practicing her singing. ...I think. A girl up-top gave me Sitrus Berries for telling her what was going on.

Route 11 - The location of my favorite Breeder friend, whose name I don't remember.

Route 9 - Cleared everything out, picked up items, went shopping, bought a Pokeball at 10% off.

Opelucid City Gym - Went through the first battle, asked myself why the heck I've yet to do some training..

Route 11 - Said hello to my favorite Breeder friend again. Abused her Emolga and Altaria until everyone were Lvs. 51~55. (Empress was the only one at Lv. 55.)

Opelucid City Gym - Wrecked ERRYTHANG with Empress' Acrobatics. Fiona and Nanako saw some action in the Triple/Rotation battles, too.

Humilau City Gym - Erisa and Fiona wrecked ERRYTHANG!

Seaside Cave + Plasma Frigate - Everyone wrecked ERRYTHANG~! I care not what anyone says. Vespiquen's Attack Order, Acrobatics, and hindered-Power Gem wreck stuff like an end-game BAWS.

-Monotype Adventure Info

• Trainer Name - Elena
  • Adventure Started - 11/22/2012
  • Pokemon Type Chosen - Bug
  • Hall of Fame Debut - N/A
  • Total Playtime - 5:42 -> 13:42
  • Number of Badges - 4 -> 8
596.gif

-Erisa (Bug / Electric)

• Lv. 57
  • Nature: Timid
  • Ability: Compoundeyes
  • Thunder Wave / Signal Beam / Discharge / Electroweb
leavanny.gif

-Fiona (Grass / Bug)

• Lv. 36 -> 57
  • Ability: Chlorophyll
  • Leaf Blade / Return / X-Scissor / Swords Dance
scolipede.gif

-Nanako (Bug / Poison)

• Lv. 34 -> 57
  • Ability: Poison Point
  • Steamroller / Iron Defense / Poison Tail / Bulldoze
416.gif

-Empress (Bug / Flying)

• Lv. 37 -> 60
  • Ability: Unnerve
  • Attack Order / Heal Order / Power Gem / Acrobatics

Until next time~

Last edited:

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
I've never written in this journal before, but I felt inspired.

After several resets, I've finally caught a Kyurem with a nature that boosts Sp Atk...

...and it turned out to have a perfect IV in Sp Atk too!

Result. I'm done catching this poke over and over now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back