• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In-Game White Team critique?

Chibi Buizel

Where the heck is the airport?
Years
I recently got White, and I'm almost at the Elite Four, and I wanted to get some feedback on my team, just to see how good/bad others think it is.

Oscar (Samurott)
Level 45
Torrent
~Strength
~Focus Energy
~Surf
~Aqua Tail

The Heavy (Conkeldurr)
Level 45
Guts
~Bulk Up
~Rock Slide
~Chip Away
~Hammer Arm

Fluffee (Whimsicott)
Level 46
Prankster
~Growth
~Energy Ball
~Cotton Guard
~Giga Drain

Diego (Krookodile)
Level 44
Moxie
~Sand Attack
~Swagger
~Sand Tomb
~Crunch
(I plan to get rid of Sand Tomb in place of Earthquake ASAP)

Zeus (Galvantula)
Level 45
CompoundEyes
~Slash
~Electroweb
~X-Scissor
~Signal Beam

Ruby (Chandelure)
Level 44
Flash Fire
~Shadow Ball
~Will-O-Wisp
~Flame Burst
~Imprison

simons545

Aspiring Master
Years
Pretty nice team man ;)pretty similar to my new white team. I started off with timburr as my physical tank but I found an adamant scraggy after I caught a male and a female :) that eliminated krookodile for later gameplay which allowed for an axew :) as for your current team its ok for the e4 few changes though for afterwards.
Since galvantula has compoundeyes-
Galvantula@expert belt
-Thunder
-energy ball
-volt switch
-Bug buzz

Chandelure
-energy ball
-shadow ball STAB(same type attack bonus)
-flamethrower STAB
-pain split(if poss)
you get energy ball on route 12 and earthquake in wayward cave
good luck :P

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I noticed you have physical and special attacks on the same Pokemon. I would recommend looking at which attack your Pokemon excels in and stick with those kind of attacks. Moves might be powerful, but not if the corresponding stat stinks.

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
The max. in the E4 is like 52, so Level 48 should suffice.

I don't really like Krookodile, maybe you could replace him with Golurk? It is double "Ghosting" though, but Golurk can also fly you around places. He's truly amazing. :3

For Chandelure, REMOVE SHADOWBALL WITH HEX IF YOU WANT WOW. WoW is Will o Wisp... It will do STAB and the extra bonus with WoW. Much stronger than ShadowBall imo.

If you possibly can.. REPLACE Conkeldurr with Meoletta or Terrakion. They both are good tanks and are also fighting types (pirouette form).

Another good tank would be a Ferrothorn in place of your Whimsicott. You could teach it Thunderwave, leech seed, and protect.. And just survive with that beast. That thing will be a devil, as long as you're far away from fire types.

Back